All member reviews for Grey's Anatomy

Medical soap is gripping -- and occasionally graphic.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDCFC133 November 14, 2008

I love this show so much

Its getting a little boring in the fifth season, but the addition of some new characters has held my interest.
Adult Written bytootoolvr14 April 9, 2008

good show

there is some sex but its not a focal point of the show. most shows now a days involve sex as a minor plot to interest people sadly. Doctors have to make big desicions and have to show good morals. sometimes. I recomend.
Adult Written byhumzarizvi April 9, 2008

A great show!

Teen, 16 years old Written byJiles April 9, 2008

Love it til the day its canceled (hopefully not any time soon)

Even though their are some agressive scenes in this show its still wonderful and I think mature 14 year olds should be able to watch it. I personaly like it b/c i want to become a doctor, so doctor shows intrest me a bunch! DO NOT LET YOUNG ONES WATCH SO!
Teen, 17 years old Written byKimberly Wales April 9, 2008

Adult Written byelizaphan330 April 9, 2008

Great show for adults

Teen, 15 years old Written bywillbarchi April 9, 2008

I love grey's anatomy!

This is clever and touching and some of the characters are really funny. Some of the plots involve sex and drugs... One episode that comes to mind is a rape victim that bit of her attackers penis... We even get a glimpse of it. o.o!! Apart from that 14+ is accurate

pretty cool show

it is a very good show
Teen, 16 years old Written bycyclone09 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byiluvgreysanatomy April 9, 2008

a must see show

Teen, 13 years old Written byRAVEN_ROCKS April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bybookworm123 April 9, 2008

Not realistic, but what TV is today, anyway?

This show is NOT realistic, but what TV is today, anyway? Plus, I get queasy easily, so this show is a good replacement for "ER". I can't even describe how good it is! The drama and comedy tied together (with Grey's narration on life) shows people what life is today (or how it shouldn't be). It's surface in some parts, but deep in others. It'll make you laugh and cry...maybe at the same time! Just watch and you'll see. I watch so much of it that I can't get The Fray's "How to Save a Life" out of my head! Hey, I'm a big "CSI" fan, but this show is so good that I've watched "Grey's Anatomy" instead, which is on at the EXACT same time...
Teen, 16 years old Written byhjacobs10 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bySuShI April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byiluvga April 9, 2008

Greys Anatomy is not suitable for children under 15 years of age !

Greys Anatomy is not suitable for children under 15 years of age, because of all of the sex between the doctors. Although it would be quite comical for people over 15 years of age. Other than the sex I don't find anything wrong for children to see under 15 years of age.

....

I love this show... but i have to wathch it with my mom. I'm 11 and it's only ok for my age. Older is probaly better. I would reccomend 10-11 with a parent and anyone older by themselves. In my opinion it's a good show to watch with the family anyway!
Adult Written byconcernedparent... April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byHOLLISTERshortty April 9, 2008

Yeahh. I love Grey's.

At first, my parents said absolutely not to watching this show. Then they said it was okay if I watched it with them. In my opinion this show is fine for kids 12 and older. Their are sme plot lines about sex.hookups.some blood etc. but I mean kids hear stuff like that at their own school. I think this show is amazing and that it is a great learning experience for kids ages 12 and up [:
Teen, 13 years old Written bypsugigi April 9, 2008

The Best Show

This show is my favorite. For the kids out there is definatly a good learning experience for you. Some of the things that may be inappropriate for children ages 10 and under are sex, seeing replicas of blood, surgerys, actual medical probloms. Going to bars, getting drunk. There is no drug use in any of the charecters but there is in some patients. There is some midly fowl language like "ass" or "dammit" nothing for then that. All together though it is a great way to learn because all of the cases are based on actual people. It is highly addicting and a wonderful cast. Always lots of drama. Wonderful all round.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGreysFan April 9, 2008

Best TV Show EVER!

This is my all-time favorite TV show! I'd say its OK for other kids my age. I don't watch TV shows or movies with either of my parents, so I wouldn't reccomend that. I don't even understand the point of watching things with a parent. This show keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole season long. I hate having to wait ALL SUMMER LONG to see new Grey's, since it ends in the spring/early summer, and doesn't start the new season until the fall. The acting is fantastic, and the cast and show have won so many awards! Love the show!