All member reviews for Grojband

Kid, 8 years old July 18, 2013

Kid, 9 years old August 3, 2013

Eh.

Eh, it's ok, but unrealistic. ( ' - ' )
Teen, 14 years old Written bypondo July 26, 2013

Childish but enjoyable show

While I admit this show has its flaws, Corey's tendency to shove Laney allot, the awful sibling relationship between Corey and Trina, and some immature jokes, I adore it, so I am going to point out the positives: 1. Corey does allot for the band and his friends 2. Laney is great female character, while she has a blindingly obvious crush on Corey, she doesn't let that cloud her judgement 3. Kin and Kon are actually a great and funny duo, as opposed to the just there for gross humor duo that is in so many cartoons 4. the music is really good, makes me wish they were a real band, or at least had a CD with extended versions of the songs 5. the show brings up allot about why tying to be perfect is the worst thing you could do I could probably go on forever, as the show goes on the plots thicken, its worth a watch.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMinaBeff1285920 October 31, 2013

Grojband Rocks 4Ever

It is honestly the best show I have ever seen in my life! No competition, The characters are astounding, their music is compelling and mesmerizing and the villain is actually evil and the main characters and side characters are EPIC
Teen, 13 years old Written byIR89075 March 4, 2014

Getting Kids to be Creative

Well this show actually lightened up my creative side.Before I watched it I hated to read,write and draw.When I saw the ideas from the show I was happy to see 4 kids now my age have such a great time with each other.All the fan fictions and fan art where awsome,and they inspired me to be creative again.I started reading more often and now my reading level is a Z,and I write fan fictions for the show ONLY.It's done that much for me.I hate that people mainly focus on how Corey steals Trina's diary for lyrics.What you don't know is that he always sings the OPPISTE of what Trina writes.Only sometimes he sings what she wrote.And actually that none of the fans focus on that detail.Also know that Kin,Kon and Laney are loved as much as Corey.It doesn't matter that Kin's a nerd,Laney's a girl,and Kon is cat we still love them.They CHOOSE to follow Corey because they are all very close friends.I find that important.So I do recommend the show since it is comming back.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 4, 2013

Funny show!

I can't believe I called this show stupid. It's great! I really like it and the concept and plotlines are good. Overall, great show
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmoWolfBoy August 6, 2013

NO new episode!!!

Grojband shows NO new episodes like they say they would, they just show reruns, this show is disappointing
Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 July 3, 2013

i dont like it...

sorry for the kids who love it but i dont like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe pox July 21, 2013

Not good, even more overly epic than Johnny Test

This show is very bad... It's an overly epic show that Cartoon Network thinks Kids will find it awesome, but it's just cliched. Every episode has one cheap reference, 1 mildly funny part, and every episode has older sister rage and possibly the hardest to watch moral at the end of each episode. I can't believe people thought this could be a good idea!