All member reviews for Grossology

Kid, 9 years old April 2, 2010

Grossology Is Awesome!

I love it! I watch it everyday! I also asked my teacher could we watch it in class and she said yes! It's fun! Educational! FUNNY! And I would like to say that, LABRAT IS TOTALLY HOT! Sorry. Grossology is the best show ever and any who doesn't like it, 'Get out of town!'
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhaleoh4060 March 25, 2011

It's ok

It's a show I watch sometimes to pass the time. Believe it or not it is very educational. One mention of "puberty"
Kid, 7 years old April 17, 2010

Perfect for kids

cool
Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2011

Educational, Hilarious, and Downright Gross

Grossology is a great way for kids who love or absolutely dislike science to learn more about and enjoy it. I have been watching Grossology since 2nd grade and know just about all there is to know about this show. There are great role models. Abby, for example, doesn't let anything get in her way (except leeches, but she overcame that fear) and she's very bright. Lab Rat, is highly intelligent and is great in engineering, chemistry, and science. Ty, is funny and serious about his job at the same time. (He's the goofy one of the team). And the some of the comments below that say that the show has swearing in it and inappropriate themes (and what not), they are wrong. The show does not have any swearing or stuff like that. But, yes, it does mention puberty once. I've watched every episode about 20 times in the past 4 years. I think I would've caught swearing by then. The only thing mentioned on the show that could be called inappropriate is this: Lab Rat: ...small gassy moon orbitting Uranus. Ty: Orbitting my what? So, all in all, Grossology is a great show! Educational, hilarious, and downright gross!
Kid, 9 years old June 21, 2013

Great show

Grossolgy is a cool and awesome show if you are faint hearted don't watch it My favorite characters are insectiva and abbey
Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 29, 2012

bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad show

bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday October 6, 2010

Pretty fun (and gross) for kids of most ages

It is very good, discusting, but wonderful. But I may suggest not eating at the time the show is taking place. Its very educational and fun (sometimes its either one or the other) -this is a great combination of both! Some things can be scary for younger kids, but I think they can overcome it. There are very mild crushes that aren't shown that often. The kids are very smart (good example)
Kid, 0 years old July 4, 2010

dirty a--, s--- it!

Ok, they are profanities like "a--","t--s" and "s--k it."
Kid, 9 years old June 7, 2010

Every single person should watch this wonderful show!

I love Grossology! This is the best show ever! I absolutely, positively love this show! It's so cool! I wish that everyone loved this show! I love Grossology! WHOOO!!!! Now, can anyone upload Grossology Season 2 videos to Youtube or something? Americans are desperate to see it...
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008