All member reviews for H2O: Just Add Water

good show

this show goes out into the ocean and i love the ocean
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2011

The Best

I think it is the best tv show I have ever seen! Everyone should watch it. More for girls than boys.
Kid, 11 years old September 10, 2011

H2O and Mermaids RULE!!!

OMG! I LOVED THIS SHOW WHEN I WAS LIKE REALLY LITTLE AND WHEN IT CAME ON AGAIN I WAS JUST ALL LIKE OMG YAY! YAY! YAY! I love it so much that I have looked online for mermaid tails ( for parents with little girls who want one look up mermagica ) and i actually FOUND THEM! anyways even though im 11 turning 12 i STILL pretend that im a mermaid! lol!!! this show is the best and i just love it and wish that they still made new episodes o and that review about the scary thing was NOT a big deal AT all...IT WASN'T EVEN THAT SCARY FOR PETES SACK! o sorry have to go H2O is on! BYE!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPink_Angel March 3, 2015

Bad show

On some episodes they have counterfeits and bad guys. Bella (season 3) called Sophie the B word when she heard that she stole her idea. lots of kissing, name calling, dating issues, etc. Not for anybody 12 and under. Oh and it teaches kids to lie.
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2011

Only a little kissing, but very clean, no cuss at all

This is a very good show, I want to watch it, but it's on at an early hour (or it's not on at all because of stupid degrassi) and their is only a little kissing.
Kid, 10 years old October 27, 2011

Wonderful

This is a great TV show. Warning: once you see the first episode you get addcted.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2011

Great show!

It's a great show! One of my favorites!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 15, 2010

Drama for tweens

As a mermaid fan, I think this show is pretty good! It can be cheesy at times, but I find it very entertaining. This is a tween show so it's not that innapropriate. There isn't really violence, though the drama in the show makes it tense at times. There is a good bit of kissing, but it's not really sexual. However, in a few episodes some girls wear some reaving outfits, and sometimes the girls wear bikinis. More romance in season 3. The role models are pretty good; Cleo, Emma, Ricky (and later Bella, who replaces Emma) value friendship and work together. They do, however, lie to their parents once they get their powers, but they're mostly good role models. If you like mermaids you'll probably like this show.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

H2O is a great show! I watch it everytime I can! It's just fantastic!

Crikey, it's the first Nickelodeon show with Aussies in it!

It's an age-appropriate show, but you have to admit, the accents can be a little bit annoying after awhile. My friends and I LOVE to imitate the characters. XD All in all, it's a well-written show and has a very interesting plot.
Teen, 16 years old Written byindierose May 29, 2015

I really like this series

The only thing that parents would be concerned about is the I think around 2 actual makeout scenes in the show, and the exposing clothing. Season 1 was not bad at all, season 2 was a little iffy, and season 3 is probably best for children 11+ "Bella" is not a bad character. However, she wears some beach wear that parents may not find appropriate. And makes out with the character "Will" The word "Hell" was used twice. Zane says "That was one hell of a kiss" (Not one you think, innocent kiss) to Rikki, and I can't remember the other line. No real violence and some good messages and role models.
Teen, 13 years old Written byravenclawforever February 16, 2015

Best Show

Great show. Lots of love triangles. Geared for tweens and young teens.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDaredevilwolfgirl February 4, 2015

Good show!

I have watched this show since I was about 8, but one thing your daughter (or son, if that's the case) MUST know is that there are a few scenes where the female steriotype is being portrayed, but most of the time, the "Girl Power!!" theme stays true to itself, don't get me wrong. But talking to them about the syeriotypes and the real "Girl Power" is. A good benefit to H2O, though, is that there very much is the truth about the whole going out boyfriend and girlfriend thing. Most kids think that's what you have to do to become "cool" and "popular," but along the main storyline of the show, is that it demonstrates the hardships and what comes with "going out." There isn't sexual content or anything, or dating, which is good, as well. I have used this information throughout my 13 years, and so far have seen through the strangeness of how immature kids are about the boyfriend-girlfriend thing.
Kid, 10 years old October 19, 2014

Humorous and Positive For Girls

I would spend hours and hours watching this show If I had too because this show gives you a positive message in every episode. The characters are absolutely amazing and good at acting. They do so well with the mermaid tails (which is so cute!!) . I would never say anything bad about this beautiful show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byally March 21, 2014

AWESOME SHOW!

it is a good show me and my sister are hooked on it there is some kissing in some episodes but it mosty happens when the girls are under the infulense of the full moon and do not remeber it after
Teen, 13 years old Written byPercyJacksonlvr16 January 13, 2014

Teens POV

I think, from a teens pov, it is a bit cheesy, but very enjoyable if u just want to relax. I don't think parents have anything to worry about in this comedy.
Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2014

I love it except....

I love this show to death! Its so awesome! i watched all three seasons in 2 days too! It has good role modles for the most part, except for this one jerky guy. But one really important thing that i should let you know is............ Cleo calls Charlotte the "b word" in season 2 and its hard to notice unless you have ur "cc" on tho. Plus they use the word "hell" but not like "WTH" its like that was one "you know what" of a kiss or whatever . But thats it........... BYE :)
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2013

Loved it

I love this show. It's a great fantasy show for kids and teens.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLuvMovies101 July 9, 2013

Great!!

I love this show and the reason why I say it should be 9 years and up is because kids probably won't understand it unless they are around 9 or older. It gives great messages!