Aussie mermaids send positive messages to tweens.

Adult Written byPROACTIVE April 9, 2008

GOOD JOB

ONE OF THE BEST SHOW FOR THE OVER 5 AGE GROUP. YOUNG PEOPLE PROBLEM SOLVING
Educator and Parent Written bylinda_s December 3, 2016

Our family's favorite

It is a rare show that can entertain an 8-year-old girl, an11-year-old boy and their mom. We watched all three seasons over the course of about 6 months and it was thoroughly enjoyable. The teens are good role models and the storyline is squeaky clean (they drink juice at parties, never alcohol). There is an occasional bit of kissing, but my kids just cover their eyes and say "ugh"! What I like is that these teens are active, social and outdoorsy. They are not sitting around playing video games all the time. Great role models! We are now searching for another show as good as this one -- hard to find!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJohnny h20 October 18, 2016

I love it

It is so cool and really great. It teaches valueable information to all kids about being a mermaid.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnonymous2003 October 11, 2016

It's ok

I've watched all the episodes and though some are good, some are really cheesy and some are really boring/stupid. There's nothing to worry about in terms of things parents don't want their kids to see. No swearing, drinking, drugs, smoking, and only kissing and cheesy flirting. The three protagonists act a little cliquey, even though they have a secret together. This show has some bad role models, mainly every female character. Some are worse than others but they all act bad or spoiled or mean at some point.
Teen, 13 years old Written byowleyes1316 September 1, 2016

Okay show

There's nothing really inappropriate about this show. The girls are mermaids, so they're essentially wearing bikinis. And there's dating and boy-girl stuff, but that's really it.
Parent of a 13 year old Written bySirenita7 July 26, 2016

Fun

Is a good show and I really wish they put it back on Tv, it doesn't have any negative message.
Parent of a 9, 11, 12, 14, and 16 year old Written byMum5kids June 19, 2016

A very show

I think that all kid should watch it they have very good boys in it Lewis is a great boyfriend I don't think zane is they never swear there in bikinis and they kiss little bit if you don't like those things that don't think you should watch They swim mermaid tales it's very imaginative and you want your child tohave a machination they are good role model I don't care about their appearance very much they mostly care what's inside of them it's funny and caring and sweet I think that everyone should watch it who doesn't like mermaids
Teen, 14 years old Written byCloverSong May 5, 2016
Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2015

Okay TV show

My sister likes it but there can be some flirting in it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 October 18, 2015

Inspiring messages for tween girls

H20 encourages people to not hide their identity. It also shows Tweens to just be themselves. This is a show that girls will probably enjoy more than boys.
Kid, 8 years old October 3, 2015

very good

it is very good because it is interesting and has good special affects.
Teen, 13 years old Written byravenclawforever February 16, 2015

Best Show

Great show. Lots of love triangles. Geared for tweens and young teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byally March 21, 2014

AWESOME SHOW!

it is a good show me and my sister are hooked on it there is some kissing in some episodes but it mosty happens when the girls are under the infulense of the full moon and do not remeber it after
Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2014

I love it except....

I love this show to death! Its so awesome! i watched all three seasons in 2 days too! It has good role modles for the most part, except for this one jerky guy. But one really important thing that i should let you know is............ Cleo calls Charlotte the "b word" in season 2 and its hard to notice unless you have ur "cc" on tho. Plus they use the word "hell" but not like "WTH" its like that was one "you know what" of a kiss or whatever . But thats it........... BYE :)
Parent Written byMonicaMom September 23, 2013

Great show, better than most aimed at tween/teen girls

I've found it very difficult to find appropriate television shows for my 12-year-old daughter. She began watching this show when she was about 10 years old and I thought it was fine for her then, with positive messages -- much better than most TV shows I've seen aimed at tween/teen girls. Now at 12 years old she still enjoys it and I'm glad!
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2013

Loved it

I love this show. It's a great fantasy show for kids and teens.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLuvMovies101 July 9, 2013

Great!!

I love this show and the reason why I say it should be 9 years and up is because kids probably won't understand it unless they are around 9 or older. It gives great messages!
Teen, 14 years old Written byallisonsheehan June 26, 2013

Great Show and Still Love It!

This is a great show for young children into water, the ocean, and sea life. Positive role models and messages. I highly recommend this to families.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNarwhalLover13 June 23, 2013

Best Series Ever!

I love this series so much! I watched all the 3 seasons in two days! I am kinda obsessed with them. It would be so hard to be a mermaid, but so fun.
Kid, 9 years old February 10, 2013

My Friends Think About H2O.

Mermaids are real. But you can't find them everywhere. It's for 8 and up. Because threre is love and flirting.