All member reviews for Handy Manny

Kid, 10 years old January 19, 2014

LEARNING

EDUCATION!!!

Even though I am over 8 I like this show it is educational for kids and is great for kids aged 3-8, I recommend this!
Kid, 9 years old July 8, 2009

good

good show for VERY young kids.

stupidest thing ever

have you ever seen this show? its so stupid! they were crying because they had to remove a merry go round from the town...
Teen, 16 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 July 16, 2014

AHHHHH! MY EYES!

Handy Manny is another lame s**t pile from Disney Junior. Bland CGI, poor acting, annoying songs, creepy eyes on Manny's tools, etc. I want Playhouse Disney back. F**K DISNEY JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 January 29, 2014

Its a Better kids show than Dora however Handy Manny is good but Bob The Builder is better

Handy Manny is a kids show which teaches kids Spanish like Dora and Diego but This show is way more Educational than Dora and Diego because Manny and his tools teach kids how to do lots of work just like Bob The Builder and Engie Benjy but Dora and Diego teach kids how to annoy everybody, I think Handy Manny has great voice actors and its a great show but I Like Bob The Builder a lot better and the score Im giving Handy Manny is 90/100 if Manny and Dora had a fight Manny and his tools would win because they would destroy and break Dora's Body
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 15, 2013

Great show for little kid's

I have to say. When I saw this when I was little, I really loved it despite being a rip-off of Bob the Builder. It's a very good, delightful show.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 24, 2012

Great show for little kids!

Handy Manny is WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than Dora! Because on this show,your kids can learn spanish,and a LOT of other stuff,minus the annoying voices!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 30, 2012

It's like Disney's own Dora,except this version is good while Dora is terrible!

Handy Manny is pretty good.The theme song is catchy,AND it teaches kids spanish! Dora does that too,but Dora is horrible.The animation is pretty good as well.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDr.Pepsi May 28, 2011

Best kids show

I love this show, it's educational plus it teachs you some spanish words for instance Aqua means water, Hola means hello, grasias means thank you. Manny and the tools have great role model and gives positive messages to the audiences
Teen, 13 years old Written by15zenderb March 26, 2011

Mindless Brainwashing

a good source of Spanish, but i think we all know that when little kids watch it they learn absolutely nothing from it. its also UNREALISTIC!!! ONLY FOR AGES 2-4
Kid, 10 years old January 25, 2010

song drives me banana

i hate this show becouse my lil bro watckes it every morning and the catcky song stinks
Kid, 9 years old February 2, 2009

good show

This show teaches people teamwork.
Kid, 12 years old December 30, 2008

GREAT for little kids.

Handy Manny is great for little kids. He teaches the values of team work, sharing, cooperation and helping others. Handy Manny teaches kids new words in Spanish and has a valuble message at the end of every episode. Unlike Dora, the show won't have your kid repeating annoying phrases all day, but it will have them sharing, helping out and so on. So, this is a PERFECT show for your kid.
Kid, 2 years old December 2, 2008

An awesome - multicultural show!

This is one of the best shows out there that teaches kids that everyone is the same regardless of ethnicity. It also teaches great values like cooperation and giving back to the community. Great job Disney! My son loves this show!
Teen, 16 years old Written bygnarwal April 9, 2008

Hidden Racism

The show presents itself as sort of a hybrid of Bob the Builder and Dora the Explorer, but with the twist of having all of the Caucasian-appearing, English-speaking characters being complete fools, who constantly require help from the bilingual Latino-appearing characters. This is absolutely unacceptable for children, and can (and is) offensive to adults.