Some stereotypes in otherwise positive gay-husband comedy.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydancegirl3697 August 29, 2011

Fran Drescher + The Nanny + Happily Divorced= BIG HIT!

Fran Drescher was a hit on The Nanny, and is a hit once again with Happily Divorced! This is a very funny show. Warning: If you do NOT like gays then this is not the show for you. However if you dont mind gay people, then this show is just fine. Its just funny, funny, funny. I love it!
Parent Written byDisappointing August 10, 2011

Disappointment

I love Fran so-o-o-o-o much. I watch The Nanny every day, have seen every episode, know every line, love it. But, I am so very disappointed in Happily Divorced. It is dull, uninteresting, not funny at all. I can't get used to the new characters, they are not funny at all. The mother and father are boring and the best friend, Judy is sickening and so is Fran's ex on the show. I am so sorry I don't like it, because I love The Nanny so much. Fran, I love you and always will. I just loved every character on The Nanny, it is so funny and entertaining.
Teen, 13 years old Written byWyattopia July 16, 2011

Great great show, kids could handle it.

I think this show is great. I love Fran Drescher, I sad though that I missed The Nanny generation. That's OK, I catch the reruns on Nick at Nite and TV Land. Anyway, kids might not get some sexual innuendos about this show. I think the full review is wrong, Caesar has never talked about Latino workers. Yes, the supporting character is gay, but I think homosexuality should be something kids know about.
Parent of a 16 year old Written bygpontes July 11, 2011

Happily Divorced: Perfect for Teenagers, But They Will Neglect it Anyway

I personally think this series is exellent, I can sort of relate to Fran's position due to my ex girlfriends coming out and now we both are happy and with new people. This show has an overall humor to it I just find appeasing. Fran Drescher is exellent in this along with the whole cast in general. Teens will neglect, but if they'd give it a chance, they'd fall head over heals for it.
Teen, 15 years old Written by11michelle47 June 15, 2011

Great for young kids Perfect for older teens

i think this series is awesoem but honestly i dont think kids will really have any interest in this series as i find it interesting i believe it will not really be of any entertainment or interest to yunger viewers.For older people I believe it is amazibng and bringas me back to the nanny days (: