Aaaaay! Classic feel-good sitcom is hokey but fun.

Happy Days is an iffy show for children under the age or 12. This show is about guys trying to get girls to go out with them. It's not a real wholesome show. My parents didn't allow me to watch untill I was 12 and even then they were still kind of iffy about it. I hope this helped!
Adult Written byRockybalboa211 June 29, 2011

One of the best family shows of the 70's.

To the person who commented before me, I would like to ask a question. Why would you show your children the first season of Happy Days? The first season is defintely not for children under the age of 10 (More for teenagers). If you want to watch suitable seasons try 3 - 9. These are more classic sitcom oriented, and contain most of the classic episodes of this amazing show. It really is a very wholesome show! I mean, not as wholesome as "The Cosby Show" or "Little House of the Prarie", yet it is still a nice family show. Overall, Richie is a very good role model and Fonzie beats up the bad guys! It is a true disservice to future generations if you don't introduce them to the Fonzie Character. If you keep your children away from this amazing sitcom, then sit on it! :D
Parent Written byMitestarossa July 1, 2010
I rented the first season to watch with my 7 and 11 year olds. It was definitely not for their age group. The boys are focused on undoing girls bras and getting hickeys and going all the way. In one episode Richie gets drunk.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycooldude1234 November 28, 2010

great but iffy

This show is not a squeaky clean show it is all about boys who want to make out park undo shirts go to clubs etc so even though it's great it's not for young kids and
Teen, 15 years old Written byMaruko-chan-15 September 29, 2012

Good show!

I really love this show! The old days is where people still had realistic values. :) But some of the guys in the show flirts with girls and it goes the other way around. They sometimes get in dangerous situatons and fights with close calls. It's funny too and the characters are cool too.
Adult Written byLowe's man June 26, 2015

all about family

I agree with the reviewer who said that the 1st 2 seasons are not for children under 10 and are, in fact, more for teenagers. The other seasons are for the whole family. At the beginning of the series Fonzie was a thug, but he soon shed that image and became more family-oriented, thereby showing viewers that people can and do change. (On occasion, though, he had the opportunity to put his street smarts to good use, beating up bad guys.) After all, the scripts had him as having a very unstable life as a child. Family was something Fonzie didn't have but clearly wanted and needed. That's why the Cunninghams took him in as a family friend, often taking him with them on major trips.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPJ Sasso January 2, 2014

It's not for kids under 16

There is one episode when Richie gets drunk. And there is one episode when Richie and Potsie go to a striptease show.
Kid, 9 years old March 11, 2013

awesome but iffy

I love happy days but it isn't always that appropriate even for me.
Adult Written bySuperJoe April 9, 2008

Comedy for all the family

This is a clean, innofensive situation comedy.
Kid, 10 years old November 16, 2013

GOOD!!! AAAYYYY!!!

Me and my best friend watch it!
Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2013

Awesome show!!!!!

I love Fonzie but he can be cheezy also.Great show.My mom's favorite shows as a kid were Happy Days,Three's Company,Too Close for Comfort,Little House on the Prairie,All in the Family,and Who's the Boss.But this is the best
Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2013

Happy Days

JEEPERS, THE KIDS ARE CLEAN!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycatlover515 June 12, 2013

Love It

This is my favorite show on tv because today's shows suck. I think it's okay for 8+ because littler kids wouldn't find it very entertaining.
Parent of a 11 and 12 year old Written byjazzsynger January 10, 2013

7? Really? Ok, but read the summaries first!

There's a lot of making out, and old fashioned and outdated boys/girls, men/women interaction, but it's worth talking about.
Kid, 11 years old September 16, 2012

Happy Days!

Even though i wasn't born back when this was made , i would watch it everyday after school on a channel called: TV Land. I used to dance to the theme song. It's a great show for kids to get some laughs , and it also teaches you life lessons. Which my mom really enjoyed. This definatly a Kids And Adults movie , no doubt!
Teen, 13 years old Written byhowrselover January 25, 2012

sometimes racy

In some episodes it is too racy for younger kids.....but in others it's just fine! Really good!
Kid, 10 years old January 29, 2011

BEST SHOW EVER

This is my fave show eva! My whole family watches it!
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byJimmyH December 16, 2009