All member reviews for Hell's Kitchen

Top chef serves up insults in tense reality show.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 May 15, 2013

GOOD ROLE MODEL!!!

Chef Ramsay is a positive role model for cussing in every sentence and dropping the f- bomb. that's why he's perfect for little kids
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

OK people...

I love this show! it's hilarious, though not for little little kids who reapeat every word they hear. Ramsay's nicer outside the kitchen. Like Simon Cowell, Ramsay has his mean moments and occasional complements. everyone will be entertained and excited for the next episode!
Parent Written byMr. Mario August 18, 2012

Hell's Kitchen U.S. Shines!

9 out of 10! Ramsay's best show!
Adult Written bycindy40 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 December 6, 2014

This is not a cooking show. it's reality. Swearing everywhere although it is entertaining.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycinnagurl April 6, 2013

Hells Kitchen

I love Hells Kitchen! i love chef Gordon Ramsey and i love the fights. Sometimes it beeps so much thats all u hear. thats the only bad thing but this is really entertaining
Teen, 17 years old Written byzacpb19 August 23, 2012

Hells kitchen

Lots of swearing but its a good show to watch if theres nothing to watch on TV. It can be very funny to watch sometimes cause the people on there are pretty daft and don't know what there doing half the time and in order to get there head out of there backside he shouts and swears because if your not harsh nothing much will get done what so ever. Look at the people he deals with, he has to be that way it just wouldn't work if he wasn't.
Adult Written byFairly OddParents 23 June 8, 2012

TV

. "f--k," "s--t," and "motherf--ker"
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2011

eww

Kid, 10 years old June 27, 2011

great for pre teens and teens

I love this show even though I hardly watch it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat June 5, 2011

Mean chef servies up insults in hilarious reality show

When someone is mature enough to understand this show, they ought to find it very funny if entertaining at all, even though reality shows are typically not supposed to be humorous. It is funny because the contestants constantly make stupid mistakes and Chef Ramsey always overreacts. Contestants curse a lot, but the majority of it is bleeped. And sometimes they drink and smoke as well when not having to put up with him right that minute. In fact, they also often drink when teams go on rewards for winning reward challenges. So parents need to caution their children when watching this show. Tell them that Chef Ramsey is so used to his being perfect at cooking that he treats his contestants like dirt for not being prefect. They also need to be told that the language said by the contestants and the chef that isn't bleeped is not to be repeated. Ditto for the drinking.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byThemaxieriddle March 4, 2011

Teen, 16 years old Written bybrandi253 October 13, 2010

yeah, the language is really heavy.
Adult Written byTeresa Grant August 6, 2009

i love hells kitchen,,,you have to be that way to get people to motivate....
Teen, 16 years old Written byAlix June 26, 2009

One of my favorite reality shows, but not appropriate for kids. Language is too heavy for younger kids, and there's a lot of screaming. There are no good role models.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycorkiepookie June 12, 2009

I really, really love this!

I've watched it ever since the 1st show, and i really love it
Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2009

maybe one of the best shows aside from south park, family guy, and american idol... don't forget the simpsons!

even thought chef ramsey is mean it is the best show aside from south park, family guy, and american idol... don't forget the simpsons!
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2009

Common Sense, get common sense!

It isn't "yellow 14" anyway.. I would agree if it is at least "yellow 12"... There are many swears but all bleeped out, and even if it is bleeped out, I can see that chef and competitors use f-word a lot. Occasionally, "the finger" appears, and it is usually for a second or two, and it is blurred quite hard. So parents are strongly cautioned about this show. However, it is rated PG on Citytv and the rating PG guideline is that age 8~13(not sure) may should be supervised so I think if you're over 8, watch it with your parents.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovieperson23 April 9, 2008

fun

Good show but mild language is frequant

FOUL MOUTHED CHEF HAS A POINT---

Okay, lets get this straight, my father is a chef. I know, he graduated from the Culinary Institute of America, and so I have grown up listining to quotes from famous chefs like Mario Batalli, (I might have spelled his last name wrong, remember I only heard quotes) and smelling wonderful dishes from Rachael Ray, and even a few of my Dad's dishes. but the point is that chefs will listen to other chefs, especially if they already have fame and fortune. Thus began my father and I's journey, we watched Hell's Kitchen. Okay, so he shoots of his mouth, okay he dumps dishes down the drain if they are not perfection. But the same thing happens to my math test sometimes, the only diference is that Mrs. Hanes dosn't yell , 'This is ------' nasty!" So, no one will learn if they don't make mistakes! Although maybe the camera dosn't need to be here. My 5-year old sister does not watch this show, and my Grandmother thinks he off his rocker. (She dosn't know the delicious dinner we had on Sunday was one of his recipes.) I think it's the same thing with Simon Cowell. He is mean, but more often than notm he's right. Deal with it.