Cute monster tot teaches kids about feelings, relationships.

Parent of a 3 year old Written byVioletAnnie April 18, 2013

Pleasantly Surprised

Once the ads for this show started my three-year-old son was begging to see it. When it started this week I went ahead and recorded it for him to watch during his 'tv time.' Well, my son adores it. Instead of watching another show after it, he wanted to watch the same episode again. He talks about Henry and his family often and even started drawing pictures of his own "monster family." I was pleasantly surprised with this show. The only thing annoying or obnoxious about it is the theme song. It's been stuck in my head since the first episode aired 3 days ago. Uhg. Other than that it's a really cute show. It's not condescending and doesn't "talk down" to the viewer, but also keeps the dialogue and the story line at a level preschoolers can follow and learn from. So, since my son adores this show and I don't mind him watching it, it looks like little Henry Hugglemonster is going to be a part of our family for a while.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 26, 2014

What did I just watch?

I like to watch a lot of TV, I mostly like some Nicktoons, some Cartoon Network shows, some Disney cartoons, lots of adult shows, Batman, and most sitcoms with lots of black people. Right now, i'm reviewing little kid shows I enjoyed when I was little, and little kids shows that suck big time. Henry Hugglemonster SUCKS! The plot is lame, it's annoying, the CGI is abysmal, and it's lowers kids IQ's to 10. Disney Junior makes me cry. It's that bad. Where Playhouse Disney was my childhood! Skip this and try Sesame Street or Blue's Clues.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 July 14, 2013

No, just no.

Henry Huuglemonster is too childish. What was Disney Junior thinking? Horrendous CGI, horrendous characters, horrendous everything. Avoid avoid avoid.
Parent Written bySaldanadd November 12, 2013

Huggle monster Fan!!

I think this is a very cute cartoon. When my 2 year old sees it on, she starts to dance! Then she sits in her chair and watches it with total focus. I love all the colors and environment of it all. First and far most, I'm not depending on the cartoon to teach my child, but I will say, it does teach how to love each other and how to work together. It has a lot of innocence and that's what I like. It's very hard to find decent cartoons this day in age. So I hope huggle monster will be aired more than just Fridays! Thank you Disney for always producing wonderful products.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySean Brech August 1, 2014

Heck yes, one of the best shows in the world!

Kids can play along with Henry Hugglemonster and his roar-some friends while still learning about role models through songs. But personally, I think everyone can watch this show, no matter how old you are. I love Henry so much! He is such a cute character, especially his big brother, Cobby, sister, Summer, and baby brother, Ivor. I'd say after two weeks this would be one of the best shows ever.
Kid, 10 years old December 31, 2013

Best show

It it the best show I have ever seen.
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Cool

Cool
Parent of a 7 and 10 year old Written byShopkins1230 September 12, 2016

Cute

Cute monsters, great messages
Kid, 10 years old December 17, 2014

A meh-ish show

now... i am 10. dont be going "Oh, Coolbie! your too childish!" Now, to the review, ive seen around 1/3 of episodes, and it does look like a "Edutainment" show. so, if your a young age (lets say, 6 or under) and reading this, go watch it.