All member reviews for Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Beauty pageant spin-off is comical and crass.

Educator and Parent of a 6 and 11 year old Written byconnielove93 August 13, 2012

Disgusting TV garbage

WOW, CSM. How could this get 3 stars??? This show is TV trash for anyone!! There is no excuse for letting your child watch this. There are more educational and entertaining things on BET, and that's saying something -_- The family makes being overweight, unhealthy, and impolite seem like they're "embracing their flaws" when really its promoting this nasty behavior. Seriously, if I had 20 $ for every "chin" in this series I'd be a millionaire....
Parent of a 3, 9, and 11 year old Written byhomeofplay February 13, 2014

Terrible!

Honestly, I have never seen this show, but what I have heard tells me enough. The mom likes swearing in front of her SIX year old! The children aren't healthy and the seventeen year old is pregnant! The children swear and eat cheeseballs off the floor! There are many stereotypical references. I'm a mom of three girls: ages eleven, newly nine, and three + I would never ever let them watch this garbage! Too much bathroom humor and the intro involves passing gas! The children are so highly badly behaved! Doesn't this mother care about her children? Honey Boo Boo is an uneducated and bratty kid. Her mother should be ashamed of herself. Let's not forget the mom shoving beauty pageants in her daughter's face! AND....shoving energy drinks down her throat! Toddlers and Tiaras was bad enough, girls crying because they thought that they weren't "pretty enough so that they didn't win". Now we have THIS? Come on, media. The dad picks his nose and wipes it on the couch! The twelve year old picks her nose and eats it! They covered the baby's face in pumpkin seeds! The mom was arrested for child abuse! She still has children because....?
Parent of a 2, 4, 8, 10, 14, 14, 14, and 17 year old Written byparentof7 March 1, 2015

this show is horrible

cant let my kids watch this trash on tv
Adult Written bySourGalaxy October 11, 2013

Ages 9 and Under?

This TLC show is definitely not good for ages 9 and below or ANYONE for that matter. The show features a 7 year old girl named Alana who is nicknamed "Honey Boo Boo" and she lives with her family in Georgia. This show is a disgrace to television and whoever edited the show obviously wanted to make the family look as bad as possible. The girls(including the mother, June) are shown farting, burping, constipated, you name it. Even the intro for this "show" features someone farting in a family portrait. Honey Boo Boo herself is almost never disciplined for bad behavior and acts like a spoiled brat most of the time. Honey Boo Boo also has quite the mouth on her, she uses words like "gay" or "piss" and she even uses strong words like the "S" and "F" words(bleeped out) and doesn't get punished for doing so. The other girls are just as bad if not worse. They all eat cheese balls off the floor and mother June gives a mixture of Redbull and Mountain Dew to her kids. Other problems with the show is the innuendo. It isn't very subtle and they make it very clear that the word "biscuit" is their code for female private parts. The show is beyond stupid, has very negative messages and role models, and is pure brain rot. This show is not for kids, adults or anybody. Don't watch this show, you will go insane!
Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2014

Innapropriate

Lots of cussing, and lots of consumerism. Some sexual stuff.
Kid, 12 years old July 15, 2014

Kids under 10 won't get it

Sex - references to buttholes, poop, and more. Language - Fuck and shit are bleeped. The family swears WAY to much. Consumerism - June has an enormous stockpile in kitchen. Almost every brand is blurred.
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2013

Funny!

This show really does not have any redeeming social value in it, but sometimes, I just can't help myself from watching it. It's kind of addicting. If your child can "learn" things from TV and copy behaviors shown, this show is not for them. There are a lot of fiascos that happen, and the mom just lets them happen. The oldest sister is pregnant (what's up with that?) and they are very unhealthy (They make Sketti. They mix butter and ketchup, melt it in the microwave, and eat it like that. Alana's mom also feeds her 'go go juice', which I found out is a mixture of Red Bull and Mountain Dew (NOT for 7 year olds!)) The show can be funny sometimes too. The girls got into some butter and coated the whole house and made a butter slip 'n' slide. Their mom was very mad when she got home, so that shows that she cares a little bit.
Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2013

Gross

It's about fat people with no manners and no nice stuff is on the show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 March 15, 2013

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!

NO! THIS SHOW IS NOT FOR KIDS! they let the 6yo swear, and the 17YO is preggers. i'm sorry, but this show is worse then Fanboy and Chum Chum. if i had a penny for every chin i've seen on this show, i'd be a trillionaire. i am so ashamed to finish this review
Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2013

worst. show. EVER!!!!!!!

don't even bother. it deserves a -google/5. 3 cups of teen pregenacy, 1/4 cup of the s bomb ($#!t) from a 6yo, and a pinch of a very annoying mom = a recipe for an MA show. i'd give it a 0/5 stars if i could.
Parent of an infant, 3, 3, 5, 6, and 11 year old Written byResponsibleParentOf9 January 11, 2013

STOP

THERE IS DRINKING, VIOLENCE, SEXUAL REFERENCES, AND BAD ROLE MODELS ALL THROUGHOUT THUS PROGRAM. ALSO, THEY LET THE 7 YEAR OLD CURSE!!! DONT WATCH THIS SHOW! IM SUING!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 October 12, 2012

Dumb show for Dumb people

Retarded, crude show is just unwatchable. Dumbest thing on television and is very stuipid
Teen, 14 years old Written bycharlotte101 October 10, 2012

stupidly funny!

i think it is a stupid show...REALLY stupid, but that family can shure make you laugh your butt off!
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2012

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo = :)

Now THIS is a realilty show!!!! They don't care about their apperance! They just like to be themselfs! All these other shows are scripted and fake, but in this show cameramen just follow them around! This is a great show!! This is truly a REALity T.V. show!!!! Two thumbs up!!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old August 26, 2012

what ever REDO! not funny.
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2012

Good

It's good, but there's sex issues because of a pregnant teen.
Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2012

Some inappropriate things.

Anyway, I guess I'll be forcing myself to watch this tonight if it's really premiering at 10 pm. So, I'll be watching it in an hour, and I'll probably give you my opinion on it tomorrow. EDIT: Okay, I have watched both episodes. Here is what you may want to be concerned about: Sex: Some sexual innuendo. V*ginas are referred to as "biscuits". The mother asks Honey where babies come from. Honey's response? "The mother and father love each other very much. Well, yeah, it does come from the lady's biscuits." Language: Typical PG language. Hell, da*n, and ass are audible, and f*ck and sh*t are bleeped. I believe Honey, the 6 year old, says sh*t once. The mother likes swearing in front of her kids. Honey worries her pig will be "gay". Consumerism: The logo for Ruffles (I think) potato chips is blurred out. Chips Ahoy! cookies are seen. One of the daughters wears an Aeropostale shirt in a few scenes. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Parent Written bychristavianm August 14, 2015

Trash

Bad
Teen, 16 years old Written byPinkarray April 20, 2015

What is wrong with this 6 year old?

This show is the sickest show to ever be on television! It's absurd! The girl is egotistical, bratty, more ugly than cute, always moving her head whenever she talks, talks like a black kid, and has an old look. She's going to grow up to be a spoiled brat! I would say not for kids because it made me sicker just looking at it.
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2014

Honey Boo Boo

This show has some good messages (making memories as a family, etc.). The family also swears WAY too much! Sexual references. Lots of blurred brands. Cheering on is also frequent too!