All member reviews for Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Kid, 12 years old July 15, 2014

Kids under 10 won't get it

Sex - references to buttholes, poop, and more. Language - Fuck and shit are bleeped. The family swears WAY to much. Consumerism - June has an enormous stockpile in kitchen. Almost every brand is blurred.
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2013

Funny!

This show really does not have any redeeming social value in it, but sometimes, I just can't help myself from watching it. It's kind of addicting. If your child can "learn" things from TV and copy behaviors shown, this show is not for them. There are a lot of fiascos that happen, and the mom just lets them happen. The oldest sister is pregnant (what's up with that?) and they are very unhealthy (They make Sketti. They mix butter and ketchup, melt it in the microwave, and eat it like that. Alana's mom also feeds her 'go go juice', which I found out is a mixture of Red Bull and Mountain Dew (NOT for 7 year olds!)) The show can be funny sometimes too. The girls got into some butter and coated the whole house and made a butter slip 'n' slide. Their mom was very mad when she got home, so that shows that she cares a little bit.
Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2013

Gross

It's about fat people with no manners and no nice stuff is on the show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 March 15, 2013

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!

NO! THIS SHOW IS NOT FOR KIDS! they let the 6yo swear, and the 17YO is preggers. i'm sorry, but this show is worse then Fanboy and Chum Chum. if i had a penny for every chin i've seen on this show, i'd be a trillionaire. i am so ashamed to finish this review
Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2013

worst. show. EVER!!!!!!!

don't even bother. it deserves a -google/5. 3 cups of teen pregenacy, 1/4 cup of the s bomb ($#!t) from a 6yo, and a pinch of a very annoying mom = a recipe for an MA show. i'd give it a 0/5 stars if i could.
Teen, 14 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 October 12, 2012

Dumb show for Dumb people

Retarded, crude show is just unwatchable. Dumbest thing on television and is very stuipid
Teen, 14 years old Written bycharlotte101 October 10, 2012

stupidly funny!

i think it is a stupid show...REALLY stupid, but that family can shure make you laugh your butt off!
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2012

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo = :)

Now THIS is a realilty show!!!! They don't care about their apperance! They just like to be themselfs! All these other shows are scripted and fake, but in this show cameramen just follow them around! This is a great show!! This is truly a REALity T.V. show!!!! Two thumbs up!!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old August 26, 2012

what ever REDO! not funny.
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2012

Good

It's good, but there's sex issues because of a pregnant teen.
Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2012

Some inappropriate things.

Anyway, I guess I'll be forcing myself to watch this tonight if it's really premiering at 10 pm. So, I'll be watching it in an hour, and I'll probably give you my opinion on it tomorrow. EDIT: Okay, I have watched both episodes. Here is what you may want to be concerned about: Sex: Some sexual innuendo. V*ginas are referred to as "biscuits". The mother asks Honey where babies come from. Honey's response? "The mother and father love each other very much. Well, yeah, it does come from the lady's biscuits." Language: Typical PG language. Hell, da*n, and ass are audible, and f*ck and sh*t are bleeped. I believe Honey, the 6 year old, says sh*t once. The mother likes swearing in front of her kids. Honey worries her pig will be "gay". Consumerism: The logo for Ruffles (I think) potato chips is blurred out. Chips Ahoy! cookies are seen. One of the daughters wears an Aeropostale shirt in a few scenes. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Teen, 16 years old Written byPinkarray April 20, 2015

What is wrong with this 6 year old?

This show is the sickest show to ever be on television! It's absurd! The girl is egotistical, bratty, more ugly than cute, always moving her head whenever she talks, talks like a black kid, and has an old look. She's going to grow up to be a spoiled brat! I would say not for kids because it made me sicker just looking at it.
Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2014

Innapropriate

Lots of cussing, and lots of consumerism. Some sexual stuff.
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2014

Honey Boo Boo

This show has some good messages (making memories as a family, etc.). The family also swears WAY too much! Sexual references. Lots of blurred brands. Cheering on is also frequent too!
Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2014

Gross and great!

This show can be gross. But it can also be very good. The show is hilarious. The family curses WAY too much. References to private parts..........and poop.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 23, 2014

F**K THIS STUPID A** S**T!

My grandmother and regular mother hate it with a passion, I f**king hate it as much they do. It's stupid, too vulgar, and just plain HORRIBLE. F**K HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCheesecakeQueen June 2, 2014

Make judgements as to your child's personal maturity level.

While "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" can be seen as controversial or inappropriate by some, due to potty humor and a child pageant participant, I think it is great because there is little to no dysfunction. it is simply following the (mis)adventures of a family that really loves each other. And yeah, the seventeen year old had a baby. As long as your children understand that this might not have been the best decision, and that it is not a wise choice to make in their lives, I'd say this adorable show about a sweet and unconventional family is perfectly fine for older children.
Kid, 12 years old March 29, 2014

This show is hilarious,but language might be too much for younger kids.

This show is hilarious! Every time I watch this show I die laughing! Even though it does have a good amount of swearing and some crude things I think it is perfect for the age range of 11 and up.
Kid, 11 years old March 8, 2014

Its Okay...

I Watch It Sometimes But It Is Not Something For Your 8 Year Old There Is A Lot Of Bringing Up About Pregnancy But I Give 4/5 Also There Is ALOT Of Swearing So Becareful DO NOT At Any Purpose Let Your 8 Year Old Watch This
Teen, 17 years old Written bytroubledjealousteen February 15, 2014

Come on, overprotective parents!!

come on guys..would you like it if honey boo boo herself and her mother saw your reviews?? What child wants to live in the cookie cutter world that you create for them????? not me..I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, not in the cookie cutter world (far from a cookie cutter world, actually, my mom is in prison and i fight with my 14 year old brother a lot and my dad cries everyday and I'm a rebellious gangster who has been to jail and gotten in trouble with the cops..so yeah I also live in a one level house) I will never live in a cutesy small town like North Carolina, Minnesota, Rhode Island, Conetticut, or New York or Massachusetts.yeah ya know what i say about here comes honey boo boo: HERE COMES A HIT!!!!! Yes, the seventeen year old is pregnant, but really, why do you pick on her????? Honey Boo Boo curses, but most of it is bleeped anyway. They are badly behaved, like they coated their house in butter and made a butter slip 'n slide, but i'm badly behaved too and freely admit it!! They are fat, but who cares?? I'm chubby too!!!!! I've always had weight issues but don't care. There are stereotypical references, but seriously, let your children see the world!! This show doesn't mainly focus on their behavior. It's about a child named Alana who lives with her parents and three sisters in Georgia!! You are soo overprotective parents that I can't even believe it!!!!!