All member reviews for Hey Dude

Classic Nick sitcom is cheesy but has merit for kids.

Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat October 22, 2011

Ancient Nick "sitcom" is boring and has no merit for kids

I tried to watch this show, and I stopped the recording within five minutes. I though it was a sitcom parodying westerns, but instead, it is just plain boring. It is definetly NOT worth watching.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDavid Cardino January 29, 2012

Yawn!

Wheere do I need to start? This show is boring as *beep*.I mean the first time I watched it I was bored.Not Nick's worst (I mean it is better than Nick News & The Mighty B!) but it is still bad.It's only good for lulling you to sleep.Like if you cant sleep just watch Hey Dude.It will put you to sleep in a heartbeat! I really like some of the Nick shows nowadays (SpongeBob,TUFF Puppy,The Penguins Of Madagascar,Fanboy & Chum Chum,ICarly,Victorious,Big Time Rush,Planet Sheen) and I don't like some of the Nick Shows nowadays (Nick News,The Mighty B!,Zoey 101,Unfabulous,The Naked Brothers Band).I like most of the old Nick shows (Hey Arnold,Rocket Power,CatDog,Rugrats,All That,The Wild Thornberrys,The Angry Beavers,Kenan & Kel,Double Dare 2000,Rocko's Modern Life,Ren & Stimpy,As Told By Ginger,Doug,The Amanda Show,Oh Yeah Cartoons) and I don't like some of the old Nick shows (ChalkZone,Pelswick,The Secret World Of Alex Meck) Bottomline:this is one of the old Nick shows I dislike.I'm so glad they canceled this!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 27, 2012

Boring stuff.

I watched an episode of this "show" and got bored.Needless to say,I changed the channel.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 14, 2012

This sucks!

Thank goodness it's gone! This was the 2nd worst show on Nick next to Nick News.Which is far worse than this! This show is plain BOING.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 4, 2012

Sucks.

The only old Nick show I DISLIKED! Hey Dude bored me to death.Don't bother.IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

Yes,they canceled it!

This show is BORING! At least,its better than Nick News.I watched an episode and got bored.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

BORING!!!!!!!!

Very boring.I can't believe this was made in 90s Nick era! It was a horrible show! No humor! Corny humor! Sucks!
Teen, 16 years old Written byNostalgiaTeen June 1, 2013

Very boring

This show is boring maybe if your kid is into western style and horses but then agian they rarely do anything with them.