All member reviews for Hi-5

High-energy music and dancing for young viewers.

Adult Written bymrsbee April 9, 2008

Our favorite children's program

Hi-5 has been a favorite in our house for over two years. The energetic cast and catchy toons are a big part of it's appeal. My children and I have gotten to know and love Curtis, Kimee, Jenn, Karla and Shaun through the show, dvds, cd and several concert appearances. I would recommend Hi-5 to anyone with kids!
Parent of a 5 year old Written byheathermommie April 9, 2008

My 4 year old loves this program and the songs are catchy!

Parent of a 2 year old Written byes todo bonito December 30, 2010
es todo bonito
Adult Written byjean v April 9, 2008

very fun

My daughters(age 1 and 4.8) love this show. My oldest has been watching since she was 6 months. I like the music too.
Teen, 15 years old Written byStaceytheNerd September 28, 2014

I own over 10 of their specials on Video Cassette

Firstly - if you are looking for a truly educational show of a similar genre I'd reccomend OLD episodes of the Wiggles (with Greg). However, Hi-5 is also very good. However you need to find the episodes from teh late '90s and early 2000s with Nathan, Kelly, Charli, Tim and Kathleen because the show has gone all sell-out since about 2007 or something. I've found that this was more popular with girls I know than the Wiggles were - but those are all gender stereotypes, I guess.
Parent Written byprilly_rose2 November 30, 2010

great kids show

My daughter loves this show, but it is not on any more.
Adult Written bylisadoc1 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydanimarsh April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytrajedy April 9, 2008

Fun song and dance

Both of my daughters (currently 20 and 42 months) LOVE this show. I quite often catch myself singing along with the songs - or singing them later in the day. The cast is fun and energetic, and the message is good, clean fun. There aren't huge lessons to be learned in this show, but they do touch the bases (colors, numbers, and most importantly to my little girls - social niceties). Our whole family loves this show, and don't miss the new ones when they come out.
Adult Written byclas April 9, 2008

Hi-5 to the Hi-5 team! My daughter has been watching for almost 3 years and my son (now 2) also loves them. We have all 3 DVDs and both music CDs, and we can't wait for the new season to start and some new DVDs and CDs to be released. We saw Hi-5 at the Vancouver PNE last year and again (at least) a dozen times this year...they are an awesome, energetic bunch that get and keep my kids movin' WE LOVE Hi-5
Adult Written byjulesmck April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Awesome and musical

It rox! I used to watch it. Still love it. Great show to get kids every age to get up and groove. Even my 17 year sister loves it!