High-energy music and dancing for young viewers.

Adult Written bymrsbee April 9, 2008

Our favorite children's program

Hi-5 has been a favorite in our house for over two years. The energetic cast and catchy toons are a big part of it's appeal. My children and I have gotten to know and love Curtis, Kimee, Jenn, Karla and Shaun through the show, dvds, cd and several concert appearances. I would recommend Hi-5 to anyone with kids!
Parent of a 5 year old Written byheathermommie April 9, 2008

My 4 year old loves this program and the songs are catchy!

Parent of a 2 year old Written byes todo bonito December 30, 2010
es todo bonito
Adult Written byjean v April 9, 2008

very fun

My daughters(age 1 and 4.8) love this show. My oldest has been watching since she was 6 months. I like the music too.
Adult Written bylisadoc1 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjulesmck April 9, 2008
Uncle of a 10 year old Written byPBSFanFromChile November 4, 2016

This is a greatest hit for all their kiddoes!!!

Of course, our favourite. This programme aired first on Nine Network Australia in late 1998. Since 2011 on Channel 11. Discovery has a Latin American station which airs this programme since 2007. The Latin Spanish audio was made in my country, in CHILE, by DINT. Currently is airin' every overnight, but every afternoon and weekend mornings are airin' a Latin American version made in an Argentine studio, with one Brazilian girl, two Mexican guys, one of Colombia and an Argentine member (3 girls and 2 boys). It's based on the Aussie programme first developed by Posie Graeme-Evans and Helena Harris in 1998. Also many CD's with the soundtrack, many DVD compilations (Aussie, American & UK versions) and live shows are available in many sites such as Amazon.com (even one Argentine DVD with the Chilean Spanish dub of the American & Aussie shows are available in many stores). Also, this programme was nominated in Australia to many LOGIES (awards of the Aussie TV industry) and win many of those, even many ARIA awards (from the Australian Record Industry Association) in many categories (many nominated, a few wins). This is interesting. And there's is the House of Learning, in a city in Australia. More info is available at http://www.hi-5world.com and social media. http://www.tudiscoverykids.com has info in Latin Spanish. HI-5 fiesta (based on HI-5 House), has two seasons aired, and a third season is in production, which will be aired in early 2017. Also the American version was aired in simulcast on TLC. Many member changes in Australia, the U.S. and UK, was made due to many pregnancies of many female members, and another problems in the male members. Many of those today are retired, especially Tim Harding, whose little girl (his daughter) learns many songs and dance. Even she will be a future member of this programme in the future. My nephew Gabriel grews up with the American members, and he loved a classic hit named "Five Senses." Many toddlers and big kids still learnin' many thingies with this group. I'm in Antofagasta, a city in northern Chile. Also in Santiago, a group based on the original Aussie team, was in a stadium a few years ago, bringin' many shows. Even in my home town was a show in a stadium named SOKOL. He is a good show and the current Latin members was in Santiago again, even in many South American cities. We want many fans and new tributes in many cities worldwide. I will recommend this programme for all their kiddoes. Many mummies, daddies, uncles and aunts, will recommend to your sons, daughters, nephews, nieces, grandsons and granddaughters. This is a great hit in near 20 years of history worldwide. As the song says: Five in the air, let's do it together... HI-5!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byStaceytheNerd September 28, 2014

I own over 10 of their specials on Video Cassette

Firstly - if you are looking for a truly educational show of a similar genre I'd reccomend OLD episodes of the Wiggles (with Greg). However, Hi-5 is also very good. However you need to find the episodes from teh late '90s and early 2000s with Nathan, Kelly, Charli, Tim and Kathleen because the show has gone all sell-out since about 2007 or something. I've found that this was more popular with girls I know than the Wiggles were - but those are all gender stereotypes, I guess.
Parent Written byprilly_rose2 November 30, 2010

great kids show

My daughter loves this show, but it is not on any more.
Adult Written bydanimarsh April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytrajedy April 9, 2008

Fun song and dance

Both of my daughters (currently 20 and 42 months) LOVE this show. I quite often catch myself singing along with the songs - or singing them later in the day. The cast is fun and energetic, and the message is good, clean fun. There aren't huge lessons to be learned in this show, but they do touch the bases (colors, numbers, and most importantly to my little girls - social niceties). Our whole family loves this show, and don't miss the new ones when they come out.
Adult Written byclas April 9, 2008

AWESOME!!!!!

Hi-5 to the Hi-5 team! My daughter has been watching for almost 3 years and my son (now 2) also loves them. We have all 3 DVDs and both music CDs, and we can't wait for the new season to start and some new DVDs and CDs to be released. We saw Hi-5 at the Vancouver PNE last year and again (at least) a dozen times this year...they are an awesome, energetic bunch that get and keep my kids movin' WE LOVE Hi-5
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Awesome and musical

It rox! I used to watch it. Still love it. Great show to get kids every age to get up and groove. Even my 17 year sister loves it!