All teen and kid member reviews for Highway to Heaven

Teen, 16 years old Written byFilmFanatic April 17, 2012

Must See

Landon is amazing! If you've seen (and loved) Little House on the Prairie, you will LOVE this show. Yes it does have a lot of religious themes, but the MAIN theme is about helping people and being a better person. If you believe in God, its a great show to watch with your family, and if you don't, watch it anyway. There is SOME minor violence and suicide references, references to cancer , dying and racism. As far as I've seen there is no sex or nudity. There is some language but nothing you shouldn't be afraid for your children to hear. Mainly the N word used in a racist manner. The language is used very sparingly and only to express something. The is some mentioning of drinking and gamboling, but its something Jonathan and "The Boss" don't approve of. The acting and chemistry is FANTASTIC from the leads (French and Landon are an amazing team!) Aside from teaching a lesson and being one of those "feel good" shows, it can be worth a chuckle at times as well :) If you like LHOTP , you'll love this. If you love this , you'll adore LHOTP, so check it out if you haven't seen it!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

I Love It!

I love Highway to Heaven. I watch it with my parents almost every day. It only has brief language like h--l, a--, and n----r. Only about five bad words I every heard in this show. It has some deeply disturbing episodes, like the one about the Nazis, and the one where the dog "Boomer" turns out he was an angel and is constantly shown dead. I love this show.