All member reviews for Hoarders

Kid, 12 years old December 19, 2010

Anyone who saw the promo with the possum and thought "Oh sweet lord! A possum!" raise your hand!

I wathc this show, and it is very informative! However it is also nasty. Not understanding? Picture this: You lift a newspaper, and there are these maggots under it. You walk to the kitchen to wash your hands, and a POSSUM jumps out of nowhere. You get to the sink, shaken from your encounter, to find that it is so full, that you can hardly squeeze your hand into it. In dismay, you try to work your way to the bathroom to wash your hands. Do not worry! I won't talk about the bathroom situation (even the show wouldn't)! But think, these are the lives these people lead. Think about that as you watch. Thanks for reading!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysnowytears August 25, 2009

I don't see anything wrong with it, It's an interesting show.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybrandi253 October 13, 2010

this show is really interesting.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPoisonrocks October 9, 2012

Hoaders

Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2012

Interesting....

I remember watching this show a few times. I remember the hoarders getting really mad at people who were TRYING TO MAKE THEIR LIVES EASIER... they were bleeped out a lot. Pretty entertaining, though.
Kid, 11 years old December 13, 2011

Educational with a good message

Why the heck would it be pause for 12-15? And why off for anyone below 12? Me (I'm an 11 year old girl) my mom, and my 8- year old little sister all watch this together. It may not appeal to younger kids but it's still fine if they like it. The show's message, overall, is don't hoard, so it's a great show for the whole family!
Kid, 9 years old August 9, 2011

HOARDERS IS AWESOME

Hoarders is very entertaining if you like to yell at the hoarders over the TV. I admit, I do. However, some of the stuff is actually pretty gross. (Feces, mold) When the therapists come is where the positive role models come in. And the therapists are really nice, so it'll teach your kids to be calm in EPIC situations. There is also some educational value. It talks about compulsive hoarding and it shows what the hoarders actually think, so it shows the effect of the mental disorder. There is some bad language used from the hoarders, but most of them are bleeped out. There is also some consumerism. I sort of think the consumerism is a good thing because they clean the houses with Lysol and I know that the houses almost ALWAYS have health hazards, so you know that Lysol works good. I know, that was confusing.