All member reviews for Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5

Kid, 9 years old October 28, 2013

It's ok

I used to love this show And I'm a girl it was a good show it was a little bit violent I'm not a fan of it no more
Teen, 14 years old Written bycarano September 28, 2012

hot wheels bf 5

this cartoon is amasign. it shows you can do everything with team work
Teen, 13 years old Written byKinbJune July 23, 2011

Flashy Visuals Disguised as a Competent Plot

I never watched this show in great strides; when I was a small child, I would flip through channels and find it airing. When it did, it managed to captivate my car-intrigued mind, interesting me for all of five minutes, before I realized that the plot was being bolstered by the 3-D character animation which, at the time, extremely enthralled me in its universe. It is nothing beyond that.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRaceCritic June 18, 2011

Bad Luck Hotwheels

I think it just a waste my time case i already hate this show a bit to much and another hot wheels used to have good movies in I think around the year 2002 with Highway 35 World Race and I think in next 3 or 4 years they have the Aceelaracers.And now this god.Can Cartoonnetwork be this stupid.Also why and/or what happen to all the dark confusing and cool mystery's in the Aceelaracers movie.Also these changes are good but sometimes being to dame annoying.I like the old vert wheeler better. The plot is cool but the thing is you have to ride a tornado to different worlds. >:-( So I'm gonna give it a 2/10
Kid, 8 years old January 24, 2010