Don't let kids copy not-so-nice hidden-camera pranks.

Kid, 11 years old January 10, 2009

Don't listen to mrbuffman

I have to admit when Howie Mandel is in disguise but if you were doing something regular would you all of a sudden say "It's Howie Mandel!!!" It is kinda funny, but it is not horrible.
Parent of a 11 and 18+ year old Written byMovieBuffman January 9, 2009

This show will be cancelled soon..

Not very funny at all. It is a "hidden camera" type prank show, but the skits are not funny and feels very "fake", like the people who the prank is on ARE ACTORS themselves. In the pilot a prank is pulled on a man's wife where a stranger kisses the wife passionately while the husband looks on. First and foremost, if this was "real", no husband will stand by and allow it and second of all, the skit is not suitable for young viewers. Another obvious thing is Howie Mandel is in disguise, usually just a wig, and particpates in the skits, but even with his disguise, he looks like HOWIE MANDEL!!! So it is obvious everyone are actors including the victims. Anyway, there are a billion prank hidden camera shows that have come and gone and this one is by far the worst. It will not be around long.
Teen, 14 years old Written byReyesfan7 March 29, 2009

Very Funny

Some of the jokes inapropriate but very funny. I do like to watch it!
Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2009
Pretty edgy, but good to see on Friday night, in my opinion.
Adult Written byCurly Thebarber June 29, 2009
It is funny. It should be revived.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian_girl April 28, 2010

Could Be A Little Cleaner...

Okay, could be a lot cleaner. Why is it that in every episode, Howie Do It has to say something dirty or even, in an episode I saw recently, make someone else say something dirty? I know that, in a way, it's not the show's fault when "the mark" says a dirty word but I've even heard one of the actors say, "beeeeep!" The incessant bleeping this show has to do can be... disturbing? Unsettling? Annoying? Torture? Disturbing, unsettling, annoying torture? I think I'm on the right track. Do these people just have dirty words in the script? Probably. It's not a rare thing in this day and age. Okay, I'll admit it. I've seen this show on more than one occasion. Mom has to watch it with me because I'm not allowed to watch it on my own and, well, Daddy just doesn't like it. Believe me, you don't want to hear it when he goes on one of his prank-shows-are-evil rambles. You know what? Daddy's right, as usual. One of the cruelest pranks they've had on this show, which I'm about to spoil the ending of, is when they call up one of those companies that send birthday party clowns and such. They tell them to send a singing man in a rabbit suit, an embarrasing thing anyway, to... somewhere. Guess where the address leads. A funeral home! He nervously walks up to the coffin as the widow (actor) is mourning (it's fake). "It was his last wish. Sing to him!" "Uh, for he's a jolly good fellow..." The dead man sits up and says, "Thank you!" "AH!" One man was more concerned about the fact that he was in a bunny suit and going on TV. Told ya. I felt bad for all twenty of the suckers that went through this routine. The sad thing is that there were only sixteen episodes. Hmm. Well, it's funny when they're not pulling garbage like that. I just wish these people would stop cursing. You might be on national TV, you know. If you are, you get what you deserve. I just hope the reason this show was cancelled is that people are starting to realize DIRTY STUFF IS STUPID!! I know I'm wrong, but I can always dream. And pray. I'm doing a lot of praying. I'll leave you alone so you can pray, too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byvsquadcheer July 24, 2009

i love howie - i think hes super funny and this show is amazing. im sad its not on anymore. some things are bad sexually but nothing HORRIBLE that older kids cant handle
Kid, 9 years old January 27, 2009

its ok

it is a mean show but its ok.i would not show it to kids under 9 because it has some bad stuff in it.