All member reviews for Human Target

Fun but action-heavy crime drama OK for teens and up.

Teen, 14 years old Written bycoolmandudeyeah June 7, 2010

its ok i guess. would be: Rated PG-13 for action violence
Teen, 15 years old Written bycmaccullough1 April 12, 2011

Great for Middle Schoolers and Mature Elementary Kids

I love this show if your worried about the sexual stuff don't be there is a rare kiss and you might just might run into a sexual reference. There is no blood, but one of the characters is a violent interigationist. Other that that the storyline is all about that everyone has a second chance and that you can change your life with it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byScissorluv97 August 13, 2011

It's a great movie for ninja/action/cop loving people

I watch this show all the time with my 6 1/2 year old brother. My brother responded to the team drinking scotch by saying "You don't need to tell me that they're drinking bad things. I know they'll get really sick if they do that alot" My best friends dad is a director and he did this special affects/acting workshop with us and showed us all how the violence was fake so he didn't really get freaked out. I think it's great if you are mature and like action/ cop shows
Parent of a 8, 9, 11, 11, and 14 year old Written byrnbizjack February 23, 2011

OK for tweens

My 8- and 11-year-olds watch it and like it very much. Yes, it does have some violence, but not blood and gore. It has plenty of comic relief. I put it in the same category of Magnum PI when I was a kid. Some of the content goes over the head of my 8-year-old and my 11-year-old is very mature for her age. At any rate, I think it's one of the more kid-friendly shows on primetime because the purpose of the team is to help someone. And they always stick together as a team.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrudstre February 2, 2011

Action with a sense of humor

This is a great show. It has many plot twists, and have been watching every episode. Kept me hooked every episode. If I could rate each season, I would probably rate the first season 3.5 and the second5 because they had more complicated plots, and more developed characters in the second season as most tv shows do. But this is a great tv show overall, and would recommend it to anyone who likes action with a sense of humor.
Parent of a 9, 12, and 14 year old Written byfriend of toodleloo May 2, 2010

Possibly o.k. for 8 and up depending on sensitivity.

We started watching this show with our 14 year old daughter. She loves it. It has grown on me. Because of it's placement BEFORE American Idol on Fox, which we watch as a family, it has been hard to keep our 8 and 12 year old from watching it. We have started letting them watch it on a night by night basis, and they've all enjoyed it. I haven't noticed violence and fighting any more then video games and movie previews, etc. that they are exposed to all the time. The role models on the show are iffy. While we thoroughly enjoy the character, Gerraro, his background is shady and his method's of getting information is frequently illegal or unethical. Still, much is only implied and off screen. So, currently we are letting them watch it each week. I wouldn't call is a "family show" but the last 6 weeks of the season were o.k. for our family.