All member reviews for I Didn't Do It

Teen, 14 years old Written byjamester989 March 6, 2014

I wish they didn't do it!

Oh guys and I thought dog with a blog was bad! you should try withstanding 5 min. of this trash! The worst comedy and puns of all time!!!! Disney is attempting to chop our heads off this time!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byEthanCH January 20, 2014

PARENTS READ- VERY GOOD SHOW!

The Show is really good actually. For kids 7 and up. Its a great show for families to enjoy. It also shows a great friendship value which should teach little ones the ways of respect. Disney may actually be getting better.
Teen, 14 years old Written byilikepie367 April 9, 2014

Don't waste your time

I saw this episode where the girl refused to go outside because she didn't have makeup on like what kind of disney message is that? plus one girl says you shouldn't always try to impress boys all the time and then she completely ignores her own advice and everyone is proud of her? not to mention they're always trying to get with the cool kids and the jokes are really corny....
Teen, 15 years old Written byreesiecup22 July 27, 2014

Bad acting and Bad plot line

This show is very harmless, and has no bad content aside from flirting. That being said, it is not a show worth watching. The kids are supposed to be 14, yet all of them could pass for 20, some older. The girls always have perfect makeup and curled hair, yet they are never shown putting in the work to do it. The main character, Olivia Holt, leaves much to be desired with her acting. Overall a silly show with no educational value.
Kid, 9 years old June 27, 2014

Good and Bad Stuff

Lets start with good... Good Characters... Good Friendship... Now bad stuff... THEY JUST DO BAD STUFF AND MAKE AN EXCUSE THEY DID NOT DO IT. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's the good and bad stuff... ☺☻
Kid, 10 years old October 6, 2014

WOW

I don't think this is interesting. Very boring. I mean, it's a lot of drama for a 6 YEAR OLD channel that goes to 11 year olds. Also some 4 year olds watch disney channel so...
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2014

An Ok Show...

I Didn’t Do It isn’t really something to brag about. It’s just another sitcom that will eventually get cancelled just like the rest. The writers are just trying too hard to be funny. There’s nothing bad about it, it’s just not entertaining to me.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheAnarchistNerd November 30, 2014

RUN! MOTHER OF GOD RUN!

Just take my word for it. If you every see this on a tv screen, run. Run fast, run far. It's that bad.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTVWatcher June 27, 2015

Great show

I have to admit, I really disliked I Didn't Do It after watching the first few episodes. However, about halfway through Season 1, it began to improve so I stuck with it. I'm really glad I did because Season 2 is great and I'm hoping that the show will get renewed for Season 3! Finally, a show about good friends who aren't focused on fame and fortune like some Disney Channel shows these days! I think that this show is enjoyable for older viewers as well, unlike most Disney Channel shows. Season 1 had a somewhat rocky start (and I agree with other reviews, it was completely ridiculous that Jasmine refused to leave the house with no makeup on in one episode!) but the show is definitely improving now!
Teen, 17 years old Written bylovaajesus April 27, 2015

No Positive Messages

My younger brother and sister love this show, however, I can't think of anything redeeming with it. For starters, the characters are all rude and obnoxious. Second, in case you couldn't tell by the title, this show presents negative messages for the target age group. In just one episode, one of the girls absolutely refuses to go outside without make-up on. In another, they go skydiving (what a waste of money) all just to get a "friend" off their backs, and he wants to do it anyway. So yeah, Disney, please get your heads together and start promoting a more positive message. Please. Thank you!
Teen, 17 years old Written bycyberboy5red December 5, 2014

Pretty good for the most part

I like the theme song. It just sounds so happy for a show called "I Didn't Do It". I also like the episode where 2 of the girls (Jasmine and Delia) keep getting detention on purpose and the one with the girl who consistently tries to sabotage the girl's(Lindy is it?) perfect attendance record. Though it gets boring sometimes and I don't like Garrett.
Kid, 9 years old July 18, 2014

Great Lols for kids

It's an awesome show with laughs,morals,role models.It is a really great Disney sitcom I recommend it for every age!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymynameisaj July 12, 2014

I LOVE THIS SHOW (And I am a 15 Year-Old Boy)

This show is great; I love the story lines. I think kids can grasp what is going on. I haven't watched a Disney show, regularly, in years, and I have started to watch this one. I personally think this show is amazing. It's one of the few, new Disney shows that isn't bad (no offense to the other, bad ones). This one is just legitimately good. I would HIGHLY recommend, and I hope they keep it on for a long time. I could see this one being considered "one of the good ones" like "Hannah Montana", "Suite Life of Zack and Cody", "Suite Life on Deck", "Wizards of Waverly Place", "That's So Raven", "Lizzie McGuire", and "Even Stevens".
Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2014

I Didn't Do It!

This is a great show. The show is about 5 high-schoolers, and their crazy adventures, from skydiving, to presenting a flavor-changing spray to a board of millionaires. This stories are not real, but many of the actions the kids take are similar to what real kids would do. I would recommend this show for kids ages 8-9 and up.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylangleyfaith55 March 15, 2015

11 years old ONLY

These kids are giving bad ideas into younger kids heads. It good if you want to learn things about friendship. It usually comes out to a good friendship matter.
Kid, 10 years old July 4, 2014

Cool, but...

It's pretty good, but, it's kind of unrealistic. Besides, no one is THAT afraid of germs. And also, no one is as crazy as Delia. Also, I don't really like how the rest of them act like Lindy is the lesser person, when really she's basically the answer to all their problems.