All teen and kid member reviews for I Love Lucy

LAUGH YOUR HEAD OFF!!!!!

dA BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD!! I LOVE THE HUMOR!!
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2015

I even love I love Lucy

Lucy and Ricky kiss quite often but that's the worst it gets. They also smoke (but it's a show from the 50's.) THE END
Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2014

Great show and I'm only 11

I love this show and I'm only 11 and it is funny and entertainment.I watch this all day.But they do drink and smoke but there are positive messages like stay true to you friends.Also there is only one episode that lucy gets drunk but that's All.
Teen, 13 years old Written byvsquadcheer July 24, 2009

My FAVORITE Show Ever NO JOKE!!

I have seen every episode at least 5 times. I watch about 4 epeisodes a day. I cant get enough. I dont think that there is anything wrong with this show. I mean, younger kids might not understand some of the jokes because, mainly, they are out of 'style'. Also, some kids might not like the BandW...But I am 100% in
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

this is one of my favourit shows

Kid, 11 years old November 1, 2011

Hilarious!

This show is hilarious! Although my friends tease me about it, I don't care! I'm proud of liking this show.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydancegirl3697 August 29, 2011

Great for the Family!

This is a great series for the whole family! I laugh so hard every single time I watch Lucy that I start to cry. Lucille Ball is just the best female comedian ever! The best part is that shes FUNNY but CLEAN! Older teens may be bored of this, I understand. But I just love it! Love it! Love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byoag721 May 31, 2011

Hilarious

I wish family comidies could be this funny and appropriate. There are some episodes where there is smoking and there is the hilarious Vitameatavegimin episode, which could be used as discussion about drunkness. Young children may also learn what some things were like in the 50s--how commercials were filmed live, for instance. Best comedy ever!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySarawithcosmo July 26, 2009

The fuuniest show EVER!

Were to start? For one thing, it is extremely funny. Believe me, once your kids see this show, they will be able to distinguish true comedy from the crap that people call comedy today, especially on Disney Channel (e.g. Sonny With A Chance, Hannah Montana, The Suite Life On Deck, etc.). Another contributing factor is how well the acting is. All four actors are brilliant and the chemistry is definitely there. What I mean is that a lot of things that happen or have to do with the show also happen in real life. For example Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz are married in real life, so the love on the show is real. Also, in the show Ethel and Fred aren't exactly fans of each other, but that didn't take much acting because Vivian Vance and William Frawley hated each other in real life. Another plus is that in a lot of episodes there is singing, especially from Desi Arnaz (who is a very talented singer by the way). So all in all, this show is one of the greatest, if not the best, TV show of all time.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookkeeper April 9, 2008

wonderful

A wonderfully clean and fun show for all ages. Even when Lucy is pregnant, she only says "we're gonna have a baby", no sex jokes or anything. They even sleep in twin beds!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDisneymovielover77 August 1, 2015

Great show

This is a really funny show!!! There are some moments where you'll laugh really hard, Lucille Ball is really funny!!! This is definitely one of my favorite shows and it's one that delivers a lot of laughs through each episode. You can't help but fall in love with this show!! Lucy is a great character and there's some funny moments from her throughout the series. Fred and Ethle are a pretty funny couple. There's nothing objectionable in this show, and you there's something in it for everyone. I Love Lucy is one that delights kids and adults alike and it's one of the best shows on television. Ricky does work at a night club but u mainly see him sing. This one is really funny and it will continue to make people laugh for generations to come. This show is addicting and you can't help but fall in love with it. This show is really good, highly recommended!!!
Kid, 10 years old October 9, 2013

I Love Lucy!

Dancing,singing,comedy all in one! I Love Lucy is a good show, if u wanna watch it, you can watch I Love Lucy on Hallmark Channel. In one episode Lucy gets drunk taking the Vitameatavegamin but not on purpose. Some younger kids will whine " It's black and white!" but they'll get over it. Remember that episode where there was an Indian musical and Lucy got the real singer to take care of the baby so she sang off-key in the show instead? You might remember the chocolate episode! Grandmas and Grandpas of the 50s, you might remember all of this!
Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2013

SO Funny!

This show is so hilarious!
Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2013

Hilarious loving caring better then Seinfeld

This show is my favorite show in the whole wide world. The show is loving and caring. The inappropriate content in this show is very mild. There's a lot of kissing. In Lucy does a tv commercial Lucy gets drunk from doing a commercial for vitameatvegamin but don't worry She was not drunk in real life she was just drinking apple pectin
Teen, 16 years old Written byxmolly January 21, 2013

Good wholesome fun!

Enjoyable for any age. I think there are a lot of lessons to learn and a lot of fun to be had watching I Love Lucy! Aside from the fact that there's occasional smoking, drinking, etc. there's no problem. Even that would only be a problem for the really crazy prude parents (seriously, if I Love Lucy isn't tame enough for your child, you have problems.)
Teen, 13 years old Written byLautnerFan September 14, 2012

HILARIOUS SHOW ;D

This show is great for all ages!!! It is VERY funny, but also has good messages. Lucy is always getting into trouble, but by the end, everything gets resolved. It's my mom's favorite show, and so I grew up watching it, and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!! <3
Teen, 15 years old Written byinfjsinger September 5, 2012

LEARNING

I Wish More Kids Could Watch This!

I asked many of my friends if they had watched this, and they all said no! This show is charming, funny, and there isn't anything objectionable. If younger ones can get over the whole "It's only BLACK and WHITE" they might love it. Ricky's accent is the point of jokes sometimes, but it's nothing that really tries to hurt Cubans. You also have the old-fashioned stereotypes, but this isn't too bad either. There is smoking though. (Sometimes when Fred and Ethel come over Ricky offers them a cigar.) In the classic Vegameatavitamin episode Lucy gets unintentionally gets drunk. Lucy can be a bit whiny, but she is very clever. I love the characters and they are great actors! Believe it or not, but the actors for Fred and Ethel did not get along very well. The writers are amazing! Overall, I think this show is a very good one and many younger people should watch it if they can get over the black and white coloring.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFilmFanJ June 7, 2012

I Love Lucy Review

I Love Lucy stands with Sherlock, The Twilight Zone, The Andy Griffith Show, and Batman: The Animated Series as one of my all time favorite TV shows. With great humor, acting, and writing, this remains to be one of the greatest TV shows aired on TV.
Kid, 12 years old April 1, 2012

Watch it immediately! :)

This is my favorite show on tv!!!!! there is nothing innapropriate at all. ricky and lucy kiss from time to time but don't all married couples? it's the best show ever!! please watch it! :):):):):):):):)
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 March 8, 2012

Truly one of the best shows of all time

So good! Nothing bad at all. HILARIOUS!!!!