All teen and kid member reviews for I Love New York

Teen, 14 years old Written byNorthernNights May 16, 2010

The picture seemed so nice though!

S.L.U.T.S. they should make that a shirt. . how does this stuff get on tv? Did they bribe the cabel guys? ( Gee I wonder what they bribed them with. . ) Yeah, don't watch it, especially if your a teen or like a preteen because it targets those 'nasty' emotions which you do NOT want to bring out.
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2009

Bad for children 17 and up

Parents need to know that while New York wants love,her show isnt a good eample for kids as she just wants the guys becuase of how they look.Sexual content and violence is prohibited and showed all the time and not to mention cursing/swearing.Bad fopr kids,but older Teens might take the chance and see it.
Kid, 12 years old January 24, 2009

Funny crazy show!

I watch all those stupid vh1 reality shows rock of love, flavor of love but i love New york is the funniest craziest show ive seen. although my mom doesnt let me watch it because "its not appropiate" i dont think its so bad

Teen, 17 years old Written byMrs.Moore April 9, 2008

this is insane

who would really want a girl to tell them what to do, when to do it, a abide by their every command.She just do thing that are nasty.

This is horible.

This show is possibly the biggest piece of crap it has ever been my displeasure to watch. I give it no stars.

ssssssssst

cool show
Teen, 13 years old Written bykngoqueenz April 9, 2008

BEST SHOW EVER BESIDES KING OF QUEENS

Haha, this show is about a crazy sista tryin to find true love. It pretty much explains itself so u know theres gonna be cussin and lots of s.e. u kno the rest content. But its suchhhhhhhhh a funny and good show. -.*
Teen, 17 years old Written byedukar April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

People actually find the screechy, borderline insane, completely fake woman that is New York to be attractive? That kind of amazes me. I Love New York is an incredibly trashy show, but unlike the hilarious Rock of Love, it's not really entertaining in its trashiness. It just makes me want to take a shower. Not a horrible show - it is somewhat entertaining - but it does have the tendency to get sort of obnoxious. If you want something mindless, this would be a good choice. If you want something tasteful, look elsewhere.