All member reviews for I Survived a Japanese Game Show

Cultural differences and silly contests a poor mix.

Kid, 12 years old November 18, 2010

Japan... Game show... Japan! Game show! It's like I died and went to... Japan with Game shows!

Ok, the folowing is my opinion. This... is... extremly... funny! I watched it and for at least 5 minutes (a friend was counting) I could barely breathe! Yes, one may consider the show racist. Racist towards Americans or Japnese? Both! Still, I love it. It's like a live TDI! If your kid can a. read subtitles and b. understand the challenges, than this would be the right show for them!
Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2009

weird show

does not make sense at all
Adult Written bymickster February 9, 2009

I SURVIVED A JAPANESE GAMESHOW (Norwegian style)

Norway is airing their I SURVIVED A JAPANESE GAMESHOW, which was taped in Tokyo during the fall of 2008. The first segment of the show can be seen on this link: http://www.tv3.no/content/blogcategory/1282/1466/&categoryid=2074&videoi... The show is pretty funny, Rome Kanda is the host and is always zany and fantastic. The show, just like the one with American contestants, is meant for entertainment, and should be viewed as such. If you don't enjoy the show, TURN IT OFF! xo. mmickster.

My Favorite Show!!

I Survived a Japanese Game Show is my favorite! The educational benifits is the winning team gets to explore tokyo wiht you. Also the loosing team does some different things there. It's my favorite show and I hope you whatch it!