All member reviews for iCarly

Interactive show raises social media issues for tweens.

Teen, 17 years old Written byJacobBrandyDoggy March 13, 2013

DON"T BOTHER

DON"T BOTHER. Inappropriate show, not for kids, barely for adults. Plus the characters are arrogant and bad role models.
Kid, 11 years old March 6, 2013

Bad messages

This show sends wrong messages to kids. I got in troble because i disrespeced my teacher. They do the same thing in iCarly. Sam sets a bad example for kids for being violent and beating up poor freddy. I hate this show. IT'S A BAD INFLUENCE ON KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old March 5, 2013

Good show for kids

but kinda iffy
Kid, 10 years old February 8, 2013

iCarly

This tv show is great althouh it is a bit anoying. Parants need to know that there is a tiny bit of sexual content but it is not a big deal. There is one mention of "sexy purple tanktop" said by Carly 's brother Spencer who appears to be in his late 20's. In one episode Carly is in a beautiful pink dress and Sam holds out two gel balls to Carly and says " Put these in your bra ", which Carly refuses to do do. And a few times on the there show, icarly they pretend to have a guest star wich is a talking bra who tells ghost stories.
Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2013

Good

Some sexal things like put these in ur bra but otherwise good
Teen, 13 years old Written bymelierox123 January 27, 2013

Hilarious Show!

This show is classically hilarious! I'm so sad it ended, and have been watching since I was 7. Parents: There is a lot of kissing in some episodes, it depends on whether your kid can handle that. I was used to the kissy stuff because I watched Drake and Josh when I was 6. Yes, kids laugh at violence because its funny, and thats what society is now. So Sam adds a laugh, but she is not supposed to teach your kid how to do anything. Overall, this show is not aimed at little kids, so don't get mad at Nickelodeon. I love the show and you should too.
Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2013

Pretty Good

Carly is a positive role model,this show shows teamwork and it is a pretty good comedy. Those are the show's good points. Sam's a bad role model (which isn't that big of a deal unless your kids are young and don't know right from wrong) which makes the show's only really funnny part get old after only a couple episodes,Freddy is someone who falls all over one girl (Carly) and is constantly the joke even though he's a good role model (again not a big deal if your kids know right from wrong),and Spencer isn't the best role model of a parent (in the show's defense he is her older brother. What do you except?) But unless your kids are young this is a great show to watch. So the show is kind of half and half.
Teen, 17 years old Written bym39 December 22, 2012

DO NOT WATCH IT!!

What can I say, about "iCarly"? It's one of the WORST shows I've ever see on my entire life! The acting is horrible, the plot makes no sense, and the characters are forgettable! By the way, WHY EVERY EPISODES TITLES IS ALWAYS SOMETHING LIKE "i*title*"?!?! I say that again, it's one of the worst shows. Avoid "iCarly", so far as you can!
Kid, 12 years old December 16, 2012

Good for kids 7-14

I've been a huge fan of this show since it came out, but I do understand that there are some elements to the show that younger audiences shouldn't be exposed to. For example, the character Sam will sometimes perform violent acts to kids at school. There is some bad language (usually instances of God in vain), but it's not like they drop the F-bomb all the time. Carly is a positive role model and this show is creative and good for older kids.
Kid, 10 years old December 14, 2012

Bleh.

The title says it all.
Teen, 15 years old Written byorangebirds December 7, 2012

Interesting but excessive

Kid, 10 years old December 5, 2012

epic show!!!

this is the best show ive ever seen too bad it ended ):
Kid, 11 years old December 1, 2012

iCarly's Great!

Okay, so kids will learn how to say skunkbag or wazbag or hobknocker from this show, but are those really bad words?
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 30, 2012

Boring and awful garbage does not deserve my approval

This is really terrible, and the new episodes are even worse, do not waste much time with this trash!!
Written byAnonymous November 28, 2012

Not for Kids and it should get a TV-MA Rating.

Why is iCarly into Explicit Sex Content and talking about boobs. Not for kids.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 November 26, 2012

icarly

bad to be able to access so much information and content? How does the Web affect your relationship with other people? What are some of the dangers associated with Internet use? Has anyone you know ever been bullied or otherwise mistreated online? How? What did they do? Remind your kids that they should never say anything online that they wouldn't say to someone's face, and make sure tweens understand your rules for using the Internet, especially regarding uploading videos and providing personal information to any website. For more on Internet safety, click here.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire November 24, 2012

Iffy for 10+

I Think This Is Iffy for a Midtween because of The Word "Boobs". On iGoodbye Sam Tells Carly to Take Her Shirt Off. By The Way, I'm really going to Miss This Show. :(
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2012

Inappropriate Language

This show is no good. In the Bigfoot episode Sam mentioned the word "sexy" . There is a floating bra and the word "boobs" are mentioned way too much.
Teen, 16 years old Written byiloveyousomuchyouare November 23, 2012

parents

icarly is a show that all parents need to consider it teaches life lessons and it shows funny stories also it's very dramatic but in a funny way. it says no bad language and thats hard to find.
Kid, 12 years old November 3, 2012

Family Friendly and Good for First Grade+

This is a good show for kids in first grade and up. This was when I began to watch it, and my mom was fine with it. There is a bit of language, but the worst of it is "Holy crap", which kids in fourth and fifth grade hear a lot. When kids hear that language, just tell them that it's not appropriate for them to say, etc. There are a sex references, but think about it- kids in the first grade won't get it unless you say it around your house (not trying to accuse anyone or anything), and the kids old enough to understand it are old enough to hear it. I give it 5 stars because it really is family-friendly.