Interactive show raises social media issues for tweens.

Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2013

"I" for internet

Teen, 17 years old Written bylovzhisdad July 12, 2013

Would this show be funny if it were the real world? I think not.

This show portrays bad role models for most of its humor. Sam is a bad role model because she's mean, merciless, dishonest, rude, and still serving detention from years ago. T-Bo has poor judgement, has no respect for other people, their privacy or their property and is very crude. Another recurring character is cruel, disrespectful, vengeful, self-centered, and has bad judgement. On the plus side, Carly and her friends and family all value each other for who they are.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2013

The truth about ICARLY

Icarly is a great show for TWEENS I only say that because Sam isn't a appropriate role mottle for younger kids. I should know my mom didn't let me watch icarly till I was 10 now I at first thought that was outrages but now that I watch the show I can now see why. there is a little bit of violence when Sam uses here "butter sock" to beat other people up with. also Sam in more then a couple times bullies ferity and Gibby and half the time she doesn't apologies. now lets talk about the "sexy stuff" honestly Carly goes on dates with other guys and they sometimes kiss and that goes for all the charters in Icarly. however I have herd inaproprate language like the f word once and danm and also crap! so I hope this new information helps you decide if this is a appropriate show for your kids! :)
Parent Written bymovielover85 July 5, 2013

not a bad show as some people think.

its not all of a bad show as people say it is. as it gets older it does get a bit mature but its one of those mature Nick shows. however i like it. i think kids should be able to watch this show.
Teen, 17 years old Written byIloveanime123 July 3, 2013

iCarly is a no

I use to see this show I don't why maybe because at first it was descent and then it turned to be that it's okay to make out with guys all the time like wow! Really?!? Not good for kids. I really get annoyed of the character Carly she is such a w-word always making out with every guy and making it ok to go out with your best friends ex boyfriend like why?!!!?? She is such a wannabe I noticed she tries being funny like Sam and copies her? Wow real independent *says sarcastically* i am glad they cancelled or stop the show cuz she was a bad role model and got in my nerves and also she would always lead on Freddy wow what a nice person! NOT! I don't want my little 4 year old sister from learning all this cuz its not ok. This show is not even funny at all! Sam and Cat is way better than this sad excuse of comedy!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTVwatcher001 June 30, 2013

FAN-TAS-TIC

Dan Schneider's shows are almost always great and funny. It's one of the best TV shows evver made. There are more then 100 episodes, so it can't be bad!
Teen, 15 years old Written byAleluvsyou June 8, 2013

Stop complaining its a good show

This show is really good and it's a TWEEN show which means its aimed for Tweens ok so if you think it not good for you pr 7 year old then don't te them watch it ok I know the say bra and stuff but really your complaining over a bra? Come on every girl wears a bra in her life ok it's not a big deal and they do not say gods name in vain just to tell ya it's a good show ok I see nothing wrong with it too bad it ended it probly did cuz of you "parents" complaining about the word bra wow that's really something to complain about think about it your rainting over NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! I knew what a bra was when I was like 7!!!!!!! It's not big deal every girl ep wears one so get over it I still watch reruns of it all the time and I'm 13 ok thank you I feel so mad over these so called parents trying to protect their kids over just the word bra gosh ppl these days
Kid, 12 years old May 21, 2013

Irritating and super annoying

This is the worst show ever! Do not bother watching it.
Kid, 12 years old May 18, 2013

Offensive

Several comments have been made on this show that are offensive to Jews.
Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2013

Love it but dont like the use of "Oh My God"

The only thing I noticed is the use of "Oh My God". As a Christian I don't like that. Other than that this is fine for kids.
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2013

HORRIBLE

iCarly is not appropriate! Simple as that! I remember when I used to watch iCarly they used to use the word "sucks" all the time, (meaning sucks bones) and my father doesn't like that word. He's the one who explained the meaning to me. Also, they talk a lot about "boobs" and dating. Also (I don't remember this) but one a YouTube video they said that in iCarly they call people "hobknockers." I looked it up and the meaning was disgusting. Sam is also a bad role model. She is mean to Freddie and violent. Freddie disrespects his mom Mrs. Bincent (or was it Vincent?) and his friends do too. And in one episode (50th web show spectacular) Sam disrespects the Mr. Howard(he wasn't the nicest in the first place but...) by throwing a football and gets detention. Wait, that means iCarly is in BIG trouble. They will lose tons and tons of viewers! So Carly and Freddie try to get detention by doing nasty deeds! (Carly succeeds, Freddie fails.) But anyways, here is the worst part, THEY SHOOT THE WEB SHOW AND TRY NOT TO GET CAUGHT! And in the end the Principal doesn't get them in trouble! UNREALISTIC! This may make kids think that if they do something they aren't allowed to do, they won't get in trouble. I could just go rambling and rambling on about how TERRIBLE iCarly is but I will sum this up. Now I only get local channels and not Nickelodeon, and I heard iCarly recently ended because Miranda Cosgrove is in college, but I don't know if they still play reruns or not. But anyways, if you come across iCarly DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT watch it. It is thoroughly inappropriate for kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written by69 awesome May 12, 2013

really

This show is terrible why? 1. terrible plot. 2. terrible teenish language like lol omg. terrible :(
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn May 11, 2013

May confuse the youngest ones

Sometimes good,sometimes dull
Kid, 11 years old March 28, 2013

Wait, There's more!!!

i Carly is an entertaining show. it involves a lot of cyber bullying on their live internet show by calling people jerks or geeks. their is tons of kissing and flirting, and some scenes on i Carly their (web show) on a floating bra and conversations on boobs. Especially in the episode about the beauty pageants. This is a good show though there is some language.I Carly promotes many things. Carly is a good role model but Sam is not a very good one.Positive messages are rare but when they are on the show there is a lot of them.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJacobBrandyDoggy March 13, 2013

DON"T BOTHER

DON"T BOTHER. Inappropriate show, not for kids, barely for adults. Plus the characters are arrogant and bad role models.
Kid, 11 years old March 6, 2013

Bad messages

This show sends wrong messages to kids. I got in troble because i disrespeced my teacher. They do the same thing in iCarly. Sam sets a bad example for kids for being violent and beating up poor freddy. I hate this show. IT'S A BAD INFLUENCE ON KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old March 5, 2013

Good show for kids

but kinda iffy
Kid, 10 years old February 8, 2013

iCarly

This tv show is great althouh it is a bit anoying. Parants need to know that there is a tiny bit of sexual content but it is not a big deal. There is one mention of "sexy purple tanktop" said by Carly 's brother Spencer who appears to be in his late 20's. In one episode Carly is in a beautiful pink dress and Sam holds out two gel balls to Carly and says " Put these in your bra ", which Carly refuses to do do. And a few times on the there show, icarly they pretend to have a guest star wich is a talking bra who tells ghost stories.
Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2013

Good

Some sexal things like put these in ur bra but otherwise good
Teen, 13 years old Written bymelierox123 January 27, 2013

Hilarious Show!

This show is classically hilarious! I'm so sad it ended, and have been watching since I was 7. Parents: There is a lot of kissing in some episodes, it depends on whether your kid can handle that. I was used to the kissy stuff because I watched Drake and Josh when I was 6. Yes, kids laugh at violence because its funny, and thats what society is now. So Sam adds a laugh, but she is not supposed to teach your kid how to do anything. Overall, this show is not aimed at little kids, so don't get mad at Nickelodeon. I love the show and you should too.