Interactive show raises social media issues for tweens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBritneyBritney July 20, 2012

Great comedy for all ages

I love this show!! I've been watching it for as long as I can remember, and it's only gotten better! All ages will love this show!
Parent Written byStanleypuss July 14, 2012

Bad Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the worst television show on TV. It is crude tries to be funny (and doesn't succeed) and is innapropriate. I don't see how it's funny to refer to boobs and balls. It is not educational and it does not make sense how Sam hates Fred and then kisses him. If you want to watch a good TV show this show is a bad idea.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow June 19, 2012

Occasionally witty and acceptably acted

This is a fairly decent entry into the tween sitcom genre, with an energetic cast and nice acting. The jokes often switch from time to time; sometimes they're dumb and unoriginal, but other times they are whimsical and creative. And while I cannot stand the character Sam, I really like the characters Freddie, Spencer, and, most of all, Gibby. Parents should know that some of the jokes are suggestive; there is some fleeting innuendo, as well as references to boobs. There is also mild language like "oh my god", and in "iThink They Kissed", Sam says "crap". On the plus side, kids will get some educational value regarding the social network, and some episodes, notably "iQuit iCarly" and "iKiss", offer good messages about friendship and sticking together. This is not the best tween sitcom, but it's still okay.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCatherineObvi0us June 14, 2012

Ugh.

Everyone needs to calm the heck down. All I ever see on iCarly reviews pretty much explains that Carly is a prostitute, Sam is in a gang and beats up people for joy, Spencer is a stoned brother who is absolutely irresponsible and doesn't give a flying fladoodle about Carly, etc. This is nothing like that. All of the so-called "bad language" in the show includes chiz and crab. CRAB. You guys need to chill out. This show is for entertainment, and if you're upset because iCarly is too inappropriate for your 3 year old children, I don't think you realize little kids aren't supposed to be watching Nick in the first place. I rate this ON for +9. Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate
Teen, 13 years old Written byohstili May 22, 2012

Lighten up

Seriously a good show. Appropriate for most kids. Personally i think kids as young as 6 can watch most of the episodes, but later on 10, 11 should be watching those episodes.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylenny112 May 16, 2012

i think its good for sex

i think sex is good becuase some day kids have to do it and they have to learn but i don't think sam is a good influence she is mean
Kid, 9 years old May 3, 2012

iCarly Review...

Sam says chiz and stupid and dumb, there is some violence, (Spencer making violent creations and Sam stealing guns and stealing.) There is kissing and pretend boobs, and sometimes you see people smoking in the background. Freddie's mom is a good role model to freddy, (and spencer!!!!) but it is a good show.
Adult Written byJEDI micah April 25, 2012

OK, but acting needs improvement!

This show is alright, but some of the acting can be a little terrible. Sometimes the plot in one episode is a little stupid as well. But there are some funny moments, especially with Carly's brother, Spencer. One thing parents may be concerned about is the amount of talk about dating and relationships. There are also some kissing, handholding, and even talking about bras! This show may be a little inappropriate for kids 10 and under.
Kid, 10 years old April 7, 2012

My Review is..

Icarly is an awesome show. But i also agree that there is alot of kissing. Parents, Dont let your 8 year old watch this unless they know NOT to do wat same does. They have 1 postive role model and i think its Carly because shes good and does good in school. Freddie went out with 2 of his best friends (One being the girl of his dreams) but their is a lot of viloence. :) so i say 10+
Teen, 15 years old Written bykatcar12 March 4, 2012

Not for copycat kids

Sam is abusive, rude, mean, and expects people to wait on her. (terrible rolemodel) Carly is a good rolemodel, but spoiled. Spencer is funny but he is irresponsible. He doesn't have a job! how is he supposed to pay rent, feed his sister and her friends, and pay for art projects? I don't understand where they get their money! Freddie is a good role model, nothing wrong with him. Gibby is just goofy and funny. There is a lot of kissing, talking about boobs and bras, saying things like what the chiz and oh my God. It isn't innapropriate. But if your kids are the type who love to act exactly like the characters, I wouldn't reccomend it at all. I personally think it's funny, but I'm a teenager. Oh ya and on the door of freddie's apartment, guess what the number on it is! 8=D!!! They obviously did that on purpose! That is really bad!!! It's a kids show!
Kid, 11 years old March 3, 2012

Attention Overprotective Parents: What is your problem?!

Just because people kiss, Sam is violent, and there are really no mature adults in this show, doesn't mean that you hide your kids from this show. Grow up and start thinking that your kids will do this someday and it's typical that teenagers do this and this is perfect for kids 7 and up. Gosh!
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 February 7, 2012

It's cool

Such a chick flick but I like it, not for boys except if your me I am the only boy who likes it
Kid, 10 years old February 6, 2012

iCarly is fine for most ages.

I'm ten, and been watching iCarly since it came out. Always loved it. Yes, it has relationship features in it. But tweens understand relationship, they aren't stupid.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 February 5, 2012

hthhstzhrezjsruh

tHe webshow teens bring lots of big laughs.
Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2012

Great show!

I love this show! As a twelve year old girl, I have loved this since it was released. Even my dad loves it! I don't understand why some parents think it's inappropriate. It has a positive message; to be yourself and protect your friends and family!
Teen, 13 years old Written byfunkyky98 January 30, 2012

Seriously.

Seriously, 32% say sex is an issue minor flirting is in the show NO SEX AT ALL!!! seriously over protective people. Sometimes there is minor kissing no more no less. You people freak out when the say Oh my God. So sue me but honestly we've all heard way worse. this show is just fine a perfect child appropriate family comedy. It's a heck of a lot better than two and a half men. Quit complaining watch it with your kids once then decide honestly
Parent Written byGracie Live<3 January 28, 2012

Good for 11-15 year old(:

Somethings I don't like about my kids watching it I only like my 8 year old watching it and I like to be there.
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2012

Must Read-Parents May Be Surprised

iCarly definitely was designed as a kids' show, but isn't. The most noticeable bad stuff is the sexual things. One time, a character returned a borrowed sleeping bag and said, "You may want to wash that." It is not directly related to sexuality, but it definitely alludes to it. Carly is the only role model on the show. She has perseverance and is strong-willed.
Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 2, 2012

I-carly

good amount of laughs and some funny bits
Teen, 16 years old Written byTaylena November 1, 2011

do not watch this program

this show is terrible i have seen children that love it but it can't really be that good with all theese bad reviews.i have seen the show myself and think its terrible and stupid it should be canceled . it dosent teach children anything