All member reviews for iCarly

Interactive show raises social media issues for tweens.

Kid, 10 years old October 25, 2012

iCarly!!!

I think iCarly is an amazing and funny show!With a tiny bit of vilonce now and then this show is huge hit with me and my friends! Charcoters Carly: Carly(Miranda Cosgrove) is around 13 and has her own webshow that she does with her friends.She lives with her older brother (Spencer) in an ampartment in Seatle.Carly is a sweet kind girl and also very pretty. Sam: Sam helps Carly with her webshow.Sam is oppesite of Carly,Sam is not "meen" but vilonet and a little rude. Freddie: Freddie is a bit of a nerd and is also madly in love with Carly!He is the tech guy who works the camras in the webshow.Sam and Freddie really don't like each other! Spencer: Spencer is a 22 year old brother of Carly who lives with her in Seatle.He is an artist who manly focests on sculptres.He sets fire to a lot of things and is a bit of a mad man.But I think Spencer is my favourite! Gibby:Gibby is a FREAK!But in the funny way.He is very stupid and a bit simple in the fist episodes Gibby use to take his shirt of and yell "Gibby"! Watch iCarly !!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 October 19, 2012

iCarly Review

iCary is pretty mediocre, in my opinion. The show is random/weird at times, and not really funny. Also, I think that while the characters aren't terrible, they aren't exactly role models. Sam, for example, has anger issues and is constantly beating up Freddie or anyone else who annoys her. This is played for laughs, though. And Carly's brother/guardian, Spencer, is very immature. Sex: Some innuendo Sometimes there is some kissing/making out, talk about bras, etc. Language: "Oh my God" is used fairly frequently.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. September 16, 2012

I hate this show.

Kid, 9 years old September 12, 2012

iWatch it. it's not good for my 1 and 6 year old sisters.

Kid, 10 years old September 10, 2012

Idiotic

This show is so dumb! Carly is annoying,Sam is rude and mean,Freddy is borring,Spencer is not that smart,and Gibby is weird. When on the TV and this is on, I get embarrassed. Don't watch this show.
Parent of a 2, 8, and 12 year old Written bycremepie998 September 2, 2012

Good Show

iCarly is a good, funny show. In a few episodes there is a quick kiss, but nothing dirty. Carly says "he's hot" and "boobs" for picky parents, but I think kids 9 & up should be able to watch it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 19, 2012

It's OK.

iCarly can be funny,yet some episodes are terrible (iSaved Your Life being the worst of them all).Most of the episodes are Very good (iOweYou being my favorite episode,Sam throwing a cry tantrum,and going crazy at Chili My Bowl made me laugh so hard,I almost blew milk out of my nose),while some are just OK (like iStart A Fan War).So bottomline:It's OK.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 9, 2012

Annoying

I no longer like this show. It is annoying why can't tweens watch full house instead.
Teen, 17 years old Written byrollyr August 2, 2012

Funny show, but doesn't set a good idea for kids

This show is funny but it's setting a bad example for kids!! WHAT ARE THE WRITERS THINKING!! None of the characters are "positive role models". Sam, most of all, acts very violent. Carly is terribly spoiled and gets what she wants. And so on... They also talk about some inappropriate stuff too. I remember there was an episode where that british guy said "hobknocker" which actually means something VERY inappropriate that most people don't know (When a guy hits someone across the face with his genitalia)! GROSS!! they also talk a whole lot about boobs. I wouldn't mind if they just show a bra and say the word but one time sam or carly stuffed fake ones in their shirt. my cousin watches this and now when he sees some mannequin he points out "BOOBS!!". i'm not kidding, guys... just some very immature/inappropriate humour in here. and there's not really any positive message in this either that someone can relate to.
Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2012

icarly is fantastic!

it's great my 7year old bro and i'm 11 and 15 year old bro like this! im just so obsessed! so I think age 6 and up its very funny if you think well kissing is too much for a 6 year old well there going to grow up around it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 31, 2012

I've got mixed feelings about this show.

This show is very funny (especilly the episode "iOweYou"),but it can by really stupid and annoying sometimes.Some of the jokes are really gross as well.However,the theme song is really catchy! The voice-acting is pretty good too.Sooooo,iCarly is just OK.
Adult Written byTropicalhurricane July 28, 2012

Not impressed, Disney channel has better sitcoms.

This show doesn't have great role models. Sam is a terrible model for kids under 10 . The show isn't good for tweens. It also includes a lot of violence. Disney channel has much better shows and role models.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypurplepapaya July 24, 2012

Fun!

I really like this show, and I'm 14! I watch it with my younger sister. I think most of the episodes are pretty funny, and I enjoy watching it.
Kid, 10 years old July 21, 2012

Best

I think ICarly is for 9&up because is a series for preteens and teens
Teen, 13 years old Written byBritneyBritney July 20, 2012

Great comedy for all ages

I love this show!! I've been watching it for as long as I can remember, and it's only gotten better! All ages will love this show!
Kid, 12 years old July 20, 2012

stars and more

It's a really funny sitcom. It's a younge girl who's in seattle, w/ a hit website show. w/ two friends Sam and Freddie. Sam is agressive to Freddie. Sam is the co-star on the web show. Freddie is the camera manor tec nerd. Who has a big crush. She has a older but iresponsable brother. Here dad is in the Navy. But they do have an episode w/ Victoria Justice,Mrs, Michelle Obama, One Direction,Jim Parsons,Jane Lynch,Harry Shum Jr,Jack Black,Malese Jow,Austin Butler,Drew Roy, Mindy Sterling and David Archelutela. <3
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2012

Give it a try

Crab douge not d---Che no violence
Teen, 13 years old Written byanna1999 July 17, 2012

tween show for girls

just another tween, harmless tv show aimed at girls cute show, like to watch it when i go and visit my gran, she has foxtel no violence, unless they people ar ehaving a harmless fight... moslty meant for laughs- they will wrestle for something like a cheese burger
Kid, 8 years old July 15, 2012

You guys are weirdos

come on people you love this it wont hurt
Teen, 13 years old Written byorganiclover22 June 29, 2012

IWish ICarly would review itself

I am very disappointed in ICarly. The show review is funny... well was funny. I miss the old humor in the earlier episodes than the newer ones. First thing is all the sexual contact. I don't know why they need so much of it. While watching ICarly, I was so surprised to see the word "sexy" used so many times in episode to describe the characters even some females and Spencer... which I did not find funny at all. I guess they are just trying to reach out to older viewers. Another thing that bothers me is how easily Spencer gives in to Carly's demands. When Spencer discovers that Carly has a boyfriend that she makes out with even though he is clearly older than she is, she still allows it just because she was whining (and also, may I mention that the boyfriend had stole Spencer's bike earlier in the episode). I mean, I know it's supposed to be funny and I'm trying not to be annoying with this review but, really... you're letting your sister go out with that? I don't really mind Sam that much ( I think they have tried to stay away from her mom's problems as much as possible). I think she adds some comedy to the show. I really wish she would lay off of Gibby. I mean, what did the boy do to you? Also, the thing between Carly and Freddie was just wrong. I think they were just trying to add another layer of romance but it's very overwhelming. I agree that Carly is very spoiled (though you have to think of her sacrifice since her dad is serving) and she needs an iron fist. Also, she is very persuadable and I'm starting to feel bad for Freddie. He is constantly being abused by both Sam and Carlie (who just stands by and does absolutely nothing.) In short ICarly gets two and a half to three stars.