All member reviews for iGo to Japan

iCarly crew delivers more wild antics.

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2010

iThink little kids sould wait to watch this.

I like it but parents should be aware that in a few scenes Freddie is made out to have looked and Sam's suitcase at her underware. People are said to be naked but you can only see a man's torso.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJeusus-Christ man37 June 29, 2011

sam is a good role model

sam is good role model cause even though she's violent she does have real problems that some people can relate to and really she is a good person at heart.she doesnt really have much though or a good home life. other then that you shouldnt take everything they say and do too seriously
Kid, 10 years old March 21, 2011

iCarly Rocks!

It is true, iCarly really is best comedy!
Kid, 9 years old March 19, 2011

All ages.

Only negative message,"hot". Only "violence', they skydive.(wow so violent).
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 12, 2011

sam is a good role model

Parent of a 4, 5, and 7 year old Written by23momof3 July 1, 2010

Kind of iffy...but all together great

Icarly is a very cute show in my opinion. My kids all loved this movie. Some of the "naked" seens where someone was ment to be naked was a little iffy but for the most part i thought is was a cute movie.
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2010

not perfect for teens

its stupid to me and dull why do you need all this monkeys can do better acting on here
Kid, 9 years old March 20, 2010

It's the best of Icarly!
Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2010

Unrealistic and Unfunny in Most Parts; Not Innappropriate

Cute, unrealisitic, pretty well-written. Unfunny sometimes, teens and adults will be easily bored and think it dragged on, but some tweens and all children will love it and the length. I wasn't too glad about it; thought it was immature.
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE January 30, 2010

Probably the best of iCarly!

This is probably the one and only iCarly 'movie' I really enjoyed. It was hilarious and very entertaining. :) And Japan is cool (I'm learning to speak Japanese) so that was a cool setting for the show.
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2010

A Little Intense For Young Viewers

the kids go to japan to compete in interactive web shows world wide.
Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2009

A LITTLE TO INTENSE FOR YOUNG VIEWERS.

This movie is a little on the intense and scary side for younger kids because theres lots of vilonce and brief peril that you wouldent see on an everyday icarly show. But to older viewers it will be as great as ever!! and i am one of those viewers!!!!
Kid, 9 years old October 17, 2009

ok

People get popped in the face in this a lot. It was ok but not as good as the show
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 29, 2009

very good but................

some iffy stuff and bad rolemodels but still a very good show.
Kid, 9 years old September 18, 2009

Really Funny Movie, But Iffy

This Movie was inappropiate in some ways. Kyoko and Yuki were fighting, Freddie got a black eye, Carly slapped freddie in the face, some characters were using bad language, and some main characters were bad role models. It was still a great movie!
Kid, 9 years old September 1, 2009

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i hate this movie its lame annoying boring dont watch
Parent of a 2, 8, 9, and 12 year old Written bystarglo512 August 29, 2009

Good Show!

My kids 8, 9, and 12 love iCarly. Sometimes there are things that arent the best for a kid that it that age, but I think over all it is a great and funny show. The thing is that the things on the show that they list above to look out for kids will be exposed to else where too. Cant hide them from everything
Kid, 8 years old August 22, 2009

ICARLY!!!

i LOVE I CARLY yeah!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byggg9 April 18, 2009

Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2009

Hilarious!

iGo to Japan is really funny and appropriate, except Sam's bullying. I speak Japanese and Kyoko and Yuki called each other bad words while arguing in Japanese, but the rest of the content is fine.