All teen and kid member reviews for I'm in the Band

Teen, 15 years old Written byG1S1 January 19, 2013

Best Show There Ever Is and Was on Disney :)

I'm going to say that all the other reviewers are nuts....since when does it come to realistic shows and parent's responsibility! The show is amazing....yeah you have some ridiculous things in it .. and that's why it's a good show, we like those ridiculous things and the show attracts people who don't watch flipping Disney too... it attracts Metal fans :\ i'm one of them and i like this show, Tons just because of everything in it, there isn't any other show like it...and Kickin' It isn't that good..... to be honest that attracts little children and we have too much Martial Arts stuff already :/ on other channels or in Movies, the concept of '' I'm In The Band '' is kind of unique that's why it's good.....most people LIKE TERRIBLE PUNS if you don't like em well then run along, everyone appreciates ridiculous humor, actually every kind of humor......terrible puns are unpurposely set there :D
Teen, 13 years old Written byJaydaBanana September 4, 2011

Sooooo Immature!

It's just a horrible show. Too many attempts to sound funny. It really irritates me how irresponsible they are with money. The adults are bad influences. The whole show is annoying. I wouldn't even let my cousin (who is 1 btw) watch it because it is so far below her level, too immature for her.
Kid, 12 years old August 1, 2011

Average Disney Channel Show :/

My brother loves this show, and he watches it a lot when I babysit him. It is definitely NOT a favorite of mine, but I admit it is very funny sometimes. I DO NOT like the messages in some episodes, however. In one episode the band is teaching a group of kids to be "rock stars", and by doing that, they say the kids must learn to be rebellious. There's a boy in the group of kids who likes classical music, but they try to teach him to be a rebel (basically sending out the message that classical music was for losers). I did NOT like that at ALL! I am only 12 and I prefer showtunes and classical music and opera to most of the music today, and that does NOT mean I am a loser. What's worse is that if young kids watching this see that in order to be a famous rock star, you need to rebel against your parents, they'll believe it. I would, though, like to clarify one thing: some of the reviews here that I read mention that the show said "dumb a**" in one episode. I saw that one, and actually, he said something like: "For once, they wrote a song called "Dumb Ash" and it wasn't about me!", seeing as the character's name is Ash and he's very dumb - that's the joke. Young kids probably won't catch that the song was actually supposed to be called "Dumb a**", that he's just being his usual nutty self--though parents may not want their kids hearing that. Other than these things, it's okay for kids 9+.
Kid, 8 years old July 29, 2011

Good show! It's funny!

One member always tries to make the other band members do the right thing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byemily101998 May 21, 2011

Not really that good at all.

Its a pretty average show. I would say its for a very young audience as the actors act all stupid and crazy. It is way too over dramatic. It's not even funny. It is more for a boy audience, girls most likely won't appreciate the comedy in the show.
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2011

Some instances aren't the best

Actually, the did use the word "ass" in one episode. I'm 11 and sometimes I wonder If I should be watching this. Still, my 4th favorite TV show.
Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2011

Awesome Show!

This is a funny show! My favorite person is Ash! rock,paper,scissors...."We hit her with a rock, cut the cord with scissors, and rap the baby in paper" XD
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2010

ok for tweens

Its an okay show but I wouldn't recommend it for young kids. It has some sexual stuff like " I wanna smell vanilla neck". Or some bad messages and bad role models. The music in it might send kids 7 and under a bad message. Some episodes have a little bit of violence and threatening content if there is such a thing. I hope this helps.
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2010

I like it

Good show for tweens and teens, not exactly good for little kids. Mainly targeted for boys, but girls like me can enjoy it too. The only problem is that it's on Disney XD which I don't get so I can't watch it that often.
Kid, 8 years old October 18, 2010

Im In The Band

This Show Is Very Nice But Some Stars Can Freak You Out.But That Not A Problen For Ages 7 And Up.
Teen, 14 years old Written bynarrat0r September 28, 2010

Good for teens, but younger kids - no.

I think this is the most "matur immatur" comedy Disney ever made. The humor sometimes gets waaaaay too mature for young kids (like all three of them naked, censored of course, doing the "hump" dance on the stage), but the songs are cool, it has a lot of metal references, and lots of jokes are funny. Thumbs up from me!
Teen, 15 years old Written bysixty1 August 7, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE July 4, 2010

I saw this the other day on Disney XD, and I have to say, it's not a very bad show. It's not the funniest, but it's definitely better than Wizards of Waverly Place or whatever. :D The adults are very, very stupid, so you can basically throw all hopes for good rolemodels out the window right now, but that's what makes them sorta funny. Like I said, this show isn't hilarious, but it's something good to watch if you're bored and waiting for something else to come on.
Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2010

its funny but a cut off arm
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2010

This show is OK.

This show is OK. The role models aren't very good and the humor can sometimes be funny or just immature. Its very entertaining although and the songs can be really cool.
Kid, 9 years old March 13, 2010

pretty funny but a scene shown with the 3 adults in the band but not the starring buy there pants and underwere fall down and there is a blur my sister laughs her head off when she hears this kind of sexy stuff and lots of talk abount running naked in a car wash but funny but not for kids 8- belive me p.s but fat guy greg baker is soooooooooooo funny!!! ha ha ha ha!!!
Kid, 10 years old March 10, 2010

Funny comedy

no, they didn't say that they said "dumb-ash" they were making fun of the character's name with the swearword.
Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2010

funny but stuipid

its a funny show but not the best for little kids. there not good role models cause there really stuipid.
Kid, 10 years old January 29, 2010

terribel

i do not agree i hate this show for one for to its stupid very stupid its worse than phil of the future and phil was canceled and it sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2010

now amazing but, kinda funny

this show is actually pretty funny. totally slapstick but, i liked it. it seems a lil different than most disney shows, like its aimed for older kids. but i liked it. kinda STUPID and SILLY though