All member reviews for Imagination Movers

Popular band brings kid tunes, big ideas to TV.

Parent of an infant, 3, 5, 9, and 11 year old Written byJacobyShaddix32 April 29, 2011

good show for the younger set

my 2 year old son loves this show
Kid, 10 years old April 29, 2011

I love this show

Good show
Parent of a 2 and 5 year old Written byserinalowery January 11, 2011

A Family Daytime Fav.

My kids sing and dance along to all the songs, even I get to play with them during the movers. We love it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac T April 6, 2015

Yep, they're definitely music to your ears.

I used to watch this when I was younger, and it's great. Even though the cast is made of all adult characters, the music, tone, and missions without climatic combat will get the little ones off their feet and dancing to the spazzy songs involved in the quartet's adventures. No violence, no language, no sex of any kind. This TV show is all put together.
Kid, 10 years old February 8, 2014

Very good and encouraging for young kids.
Parent of an infant, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 11 year old Written byResponsibleParentOf9 December 30, 2012

Disney Junior at it's worst.

My kids can't watch this, sadly, because it promotes music as entertainment.
Parent Written byconcernedparentof3 October 30, 2012

Great show, but check out the commercials

The show is great. I love watching it and my children enjoy it because of the music and bright colours in each show. What concerns me is the way the show is advertised on commercials. If you pay close attention to the ending of one commercial, the movers go through a door and are standing on a cloud which I assume is supposed to be a musical instrument. What I see them standing on is a cloud shaped like a man's private parts. Pay close attention parents. This is something I strongly feel needs to be addressed and changed. I have a pvr and paused the commercial to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I'm very disgusted that the commercial is like this.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 16, 2012

imagination movers

Families can talk about the Movers' problem-solving skills and how they apply to kids' own experiences. Kids: When have you encountered a problem that you've had to solve? Did you ask for help? If so, from whom? How did you come up with ideas for solving the problem? Did they work? What would you do differently the next time?
Teen, 16 years old Written byMASSICLIKPERCYJ... March 16, 2012

KISSSSHINS OF EVIL! Today, guess what happened? Like this guy teamed up with EXCALIBUR!!!! OHEMGEEE. And like it was DTK vs black star vs excalibur and the excalibur won! Oops wrong show.

This is really wrong anyways percy desu
Kid, 11 years old October 8, 2011

Do you need a situation that needs some...hatin'

The wee kid edition of Big Time Rush, literally: it's funny, it's entertaining, and it's musical...but only a kid could say that. The show is sly but sticky on aspects, the concepts are vapid, and overall, it's not THAT good of a show. But on my nice side, it's a great pick for beginning toddlers.
Kid, 9 years old July 10, 2011

the best thing

imagination movers are the best.
Adult Written bywondermom22 July 1, 2011

BOOO YEAH

the best show ever. me and my husband watch it every day while our children are at school.
Parent of a 2, 4, and 4 year old Written byFowlerFan July 1, 2011

Love the show

This is one show that I, the parent, can actually sit down with my kids and enjoy. After too many Dora episodes, this is a refreshing change. Their concert was good too.
Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2011

inventor

Teen, 14 years old Written byDr.Pepsi May 28, 2011

Awesome show

I love this show even though I'm a teenager
Parent of a 3 and 4 year old Written bymamakjo April 18, 2011

Solid Music makes all ages listen in.

I love this show because it shows men using their brains for power. They are silly and goofy but always prevail. My kids listen over and over and it does not drive me crazy. Sadly, some kid shows make me want to pull my hair out. Not this one
Adult Written byOriginal February 2, 2011

Best kids show!

I'm a teenager,and I like this show!
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

haaha im 15 and i love this show. its funny and i always end up getting their songs stuck in my head.
Parent Written byHarlowMommy08 January 7, 2011

PERFECT kid show!!

We LOVE it!! My 2 year old daughter asks all day to watch and listen/dance to "the moobers". We have dvd's, dvr'd episodes, and a CD we put in her stocking for Christmas. They are her favorite. And I love them too, the music is catchy rather than annoying and I don't mind hearing it all day :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 January 5, 2011

amazing kid show!!!

Every day my little sister watches Imagination Movers on Playhouse Disney. She's obsessed with it!!! Every episode is good humor for little kids, yet they always teach a good lesson along with all the laughs. The movers are all positive role models, always helping someone in need. Nina is also a great role model, too. She is always willing to pitch in to help the movers. Great for all kids!!