All teen and kid member reviews for In the Night Garden

Teen, 16 years old Written byleopardlegs August 9, 2011

horrror

this gave my kids nightmares for a month
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhaleoh4060 March 25, 2011

VERY un-educational

I learned how to speak gibberish. This rots the brain. Upsy-Daisy is a very bad role model and kisses everyone she can find. The yellow midget tries to clean everything he can find. And Iggle-Piggle sucks on a blanket. My watched this and she STILL sucks on a blanket and she's five! Study has proved many toddlers learn words from television. Watching this is BAD FOR THEM! They will not learn to speak. PARENTS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old March 7, 2014

This show is okay. I liked it from the age of 2-4, but then I realised that none of the characters spoke actual English.
Kid, 9 years old July 11, 2012

BAD FOR KIDS!!!

Upsy-Daisy kisses everything. They use nonsense language. There is also drama. The narrator makes a big fuss over a stupid blanket. If you want your kid to speak English and to be non-dramatic, don't let them watch this show. It is VERY noneducational!
Kid, 11 years old April 14, 2011

ughhhh my ears

THIS IS THE THE WORST PIECE OF **** EVER PRODUCED!!! IT DOSENT TEACH ANYTHING IT DOESINT HAVE ANY EEFORT PUT INTO IT. AND IF I HAVE TO HEAR "MEMEMEMEME" ONE TIME IM GOING TO SHOOT THE THE IDOIT WHO MADE THIS
Kid, 11 years old February 16, 2011

Why would anyone watch this puke? It is worse than Teletubbies and that is saying something!

If you could understand what they say you might find it possibly bearable. I NEVER watch it because it makes me puke! If you have ever watched this POO you don't have a brain. Thats the nicest thing I could say about you. I think they should go and climb back in their dumb garden pots and stay hidden for ever.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny February 12, 2011

Great show for babies...

Good Teletubbies-like show meant for very young infants. In fact, it was co-produced by the same people that co-produced Teletubbies. In The Night Garden, like Teletubbies, is a unique way of putting your child to sleep. By that, I mean really young child. If this were made during my time, I would love it. However, in my opinion, it's not quite as good as Teletubbies, but it'll do.
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2015

Adorable and highly under-rated.

Although some reviewers are complaining that this offers nothing to the education of the aimed audience, I don't believe it needs to. No Disney channel shows are educational, are they? And they are shows that are actually aimed and kids who are going to school, and yet this, being aimed at perhaps a four year old maximum has to teach them to do flipping algebra!? Really? This is a very cute show that is likely to lull any restless baby to sleep, or supply fun entertainment for children up to perhaps four years of age. I recommend this wholeheartedly. And don't let negative reviews from silly children spoil your fun. Thanks for reading my outburst, uh, review, Gothilocks (:
Kid, 12 years old September 27, 2014

This is inappropriate

Upsy Daisy loves Iggle Piggle and kisses him which makes younger kids think ew. Iggle Piggle is naked and Makka Pakka shows his backside. On the Pinky Ponk they drink some thing that looks like vomit. Everyone makes a big deal about little stuff such as upsy daisy losing the ball. At the end when everyone is dancing, upsy daisy puffs up her dress ,everyone can see her bum but they pretend not to see it.
Kid, 10 years old October 20, 2013

It's a kids show

Its called a kids show it's for entertainment not education turn on a different Chanel if u want kids to learn how to speak properly and how is this scary the reason the midget is obese and can barley move is because he is a lazy kind of person I believe 1 year olds and up should be watching this.
Kid, 8 years old April 12, 2013

MAKE THEM DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO SCARY!!!! ITS WEIRD THEY COME OUT OF CAVES! o_O I COULDN'T EVEN LOOK AT IT CUZ ITS SO SCARY NOT FOR CHILDREN!
Teen, 15 years old Written byShayiscool February 15, 2013

NOONE WOULD EVEN WATCH THIS

uppise dasiy kisses everyone the langage can be wired when my 4 year olds watched this last year i turned it off in the middile of it and my 2 kids where haveing night mares for like 3-4 weeks non-stop so i was wondering what to do because cbbc is the only other kids chancel we can get and thats a bit old for them (we can sometimes pick up citv
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2012

Not the best, but it's a-OK!

It's one of my favorites on The Hub, but there are 2 things wrong with the show. The theme song is based on nighttime when the show airs in the daytime. And how come Iggle Piggle (my favorite character of the show) doesn't have a voice? All he has is a squeaky toy voice. By the way, I don't really know what "noticeable product placement" means. I checked off the circle that has a dollor sign because In the Night Garden has a ton of merchandise. My favorite are the "over-sized" plush characters. They are 19-29 inches tall. That's huge! Since I don't get The Hub on my TV, I have to watch In the Night Garden on YouTube. But, I used to get The Hub. Anyways, the show isn't my obsession, but it's definitely worth watching.
Kid, 10 years old February 6, 2012

Unnecessary Horror

I am ten and this show absolutely disgusts me by it's style and characters. I still have nightmares about this freaky show.