All member reviews for Instant Star

Teen, 14 years old Written bycutecoolgirl2000 May 30, 2012

Great show for teenagers but not kids.

I love this show and i'm 14, I think it's great for teenagers, however i've seen two episodes and they say ass and crap and in one of them Jude's sister,who's about 17, gets drunk and in the other Jude,who's 15 kisses a 22 year old man, however both episodes show positive messages for teenagers,but not for kids, i'm not sure why it's on nick as that channel has lots of 6-12 year olds watching and I don't think they'd understand the positive messages, however it's a brilliant show which i'd recommend to all 12-17 year olds.

GOOD SHOW!

I have not seen this a lot. I was not sure if i am aloud to view this....its still a good show! Not much of a point but a good show!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byjanekayx3 April 9, 2008

i love instant star

i watch instant star every Friday on "the n" television i love this show because is shows us, what fame really does to people, for example on how judes life is not all popular people actually want to kill her, thats some things that fame does, and its really hard keeping a relationship, especially with your producer when everybody is on your bushiness's nonstop. Also you really learn on who cares about you, and who's a fake.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazi4k April 9, 2008

I CRIED, I LAUGHED THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!

i could name hundreds and hundreds of people that love the show Instant star. there is drama in this show, but not too much for people that dont like drama, but its the good kink of drama. there is always something going on in this show. trust me you will NEVER get bored. this is my favorate show of all time. there are three seasons of instant star, and my favorate season is probably the second season. and really what the show is about is a 15 year old girl named jude harrison who won some cheasy music contest. but it was really good for her she got signed at a record lable, and she got a producer named tom quincy who date in the second season, mostly... its really on and off with them. but anyways she writes her own songs and she records albums and stuff. in the last season (season three) tommy fell in love with jude, but she was already dating jamie (former best friend) and something happend with the record lable (G-major) and all of jude's music was for sale to the highest bidder, and she diden't own any of it anymore, so she decided to play a big concert on a belcony, and while she was singing tommy was getting her music back. later tommy and jude meet up and tommy tells her that he got her music back, and that now that G-major was closed he was gonna back pack through asia and he wanted jude to come with him. jamie was gonna open his own record lable and he wanted jude to be their first producer. but jude dident make up her mind yet of who she was gonna choose. it ended before she could choose. now we have to wait untill the 4th season to come out to see who she chooses!!!! i hope its TOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well gotta go bye!!