Hellish reality journeys are eye-opening.

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 July 22, 2012

intervention

cautionary messages for teens). Families can talk about what addiction means, how it starts, and the havoc it can wreak on a person's life. How can you tell if someone's an addict? What's an intervention? Can an addict pull back from the brink without an intervention? What role does an addict's family play in recovery?
Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2011
Parent Written byPlague December 17, 2009

Intervention

Great show. I watch it all the time when I go visit my dad. Also watch it with my son every now and again.
Adult Written byDBarto April 9, 2008

[sobbing]

This is a realy tuching show. This is a great thing to use to show your kids how not to live. Now there are some realy mature stuff in this show, because it shows drug use, ect. This is a must see, and again, you need to show your kids this, because they need to know what this kind of stuff will do to you. 5 out of 5
Teen, 13 years old Written byCrackingCracker April 6, 2015

WORSTDrugs

TOO MUCH SMOKING/DRUGS CENCOERD MESSEGES
Adult Written byTV-14-DLSV Teen Boy March 25, 2012

Really sad but Really Good Documentary

I think that Intervention is a Really good Documentary about alcohol and drug addiction. Most of the people in this Documentary go to a clinic and get over their addiction. But sadly some people don't get over their addiction. But like I said most of the people do get over their addiction. I watched some episodes before in my house and one episode in My Highschool. Palatine High School with one of my friends named Karlis Baumanis and some other people and teachers in the self contained room. I only visited the self contained room though. I'm not on the self contained room. Anyway Intervention is RATED: TV-14 and I think that it's mean that in one episode of South Park they maked a parody of Intervention. Like I mean I Really Like South Park but it's mean that they maked fun of Intervention I mean like how is that funny that people Have an alcohol and/or drug addiction. Well this Documentary might be disturbing to some viewers like they say in the beggining of each episode of Intervention. I recommend Intervention.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLovelyPixxie January 30, 2012

Good show, Can teach your kids consequences of drug abuse

It is about addiction, so there's quite a bit of drugs/drinking/smoking. There is violence, as addicts are very often violent. There's also sex (not shown, just talked about) including prostitution for drugs, and swearing (the really bad words are bleeped out). But, there are positive messages in this show. It shows you the life of an addict, and it can show kids that, even though some shows make doing drugs and drinking look cool, but there are very bad consequences. I would say it's not for kids 13 or under, as they are very impressionable. A good idea would be to watch this show with your kids, and after, ask them if they've ever felt pressured, and teach them ways to say no. Explain to them that drug use is NOT cool, and will not be taken lightly. Overall, it is a good show, and can teach us a lot.
Parent Written byJ2dalee33 January 10, 2012

Just a taste!

Addiction affects everyone, even the ones you think ain't payin attention.(Children) Children undrstand more than you think, and when your not their for them they remember. They do notice, when my ma wasnt there i remember everything.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybrandi253 October 13, 2010
i like this show a lot.

eh

its boring and it has lotto drugs