All teen and kid member reviews for InuYasha

Teen, 13 years old Written byPureBloodedHanyou May 16, 2010

Perfect!!!

This is one of my FAVORITE shows! I started it when i was actually 5... But I had only seen (and loved) one episode... But since I was 9 I have been addicted!!! I wouldnt recommened this for anyone under 8, but the only issues are barely mild, nongraphic violence, shirts off on boys, and slight groping from one character but nothing bad. This story is actually loved by every age... The youngest I know is 2 and the oldest about 35. But the shows is best for tweens and teens.
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2010

Good show.

I like it! Not the best for kids under 12 dew to violence and curse words. It mainly has demon blood instead of human blood (From what I have seen) and miner curse words I have not seen any nudity or stuff like that.
Teen, 13 years old Written byInsertUserHere July 28, 2015

Great Show. Not For Young Kids.

Though, InuYasha contains many positive messages and rolemodels, it also has alot of swearing, blood, violence, and mild sexual content. Words such as: Damn, Hell, and b**tard appear often in the show. Also, in one episode, a demon has his arm cut off with a sword, pouring out blood. There are bath scenes (nothing visible to the viewer.) There is also a highly sexulized character, exposing breasts (nipples not visible) and most of the lower body (no pubic area.)
Teen, 14 years old Written bymikoprincess April 7, 2011

Perfect for everyone

I LOVE INUYASHA!! my 5 year old sister loves it to! its a great comedy romance and action for anyone.Its all about teamwork and saving people.There is nothing on that show a kid shouldnt see. It teaches about the japanese folklore such as demons and is juts awesome in my opinion my grandparents even watch there is nothing u should worry about
Kid, 11 years old September 3, 2014

Great Show!!!!

It's a great show!! Not many battles or blood. I think it would be good for any eleven year old. Sure... parents might think its bad because it has a half demon but.... its not as bad as you think. It's a super interesting show that gets you ready for more episodes!
Teen, 15 years old Written byarina96 August 18, 2011

Good for an Older Audience

Just so you know, Viz (the company that distributes InuYasha overseas, particularly in the US and Canada), rates InuYasha as "Older Teen for Teens 16+." Keeping this in mind, there is quite a bit of fighting and violence, some inappropriate language for children, and a few sexually suggestive themes. It also has some resurrection of the dead so if this offends you in some way, you may not want to watch this. InuYasha is one of my favorite anime, however, I wouldn't recommend it for young kids.
Kid, 9 years old August 24, 2015

Great For Kids 9 and up Becuase,

Ok, Nudity, Theres this little fox child, in one episdosde Stripped, And it Showed Fox Body part, and, For Themes, In One epidside the Epidside befor inyasha got hurt, and KaGoma try to take his shirt up to heal the Wound but inyash didn't want to, and Kagoma Sat on him trying to get his shirt off
Teen, 14 years old Written byAnimefan4life July 27, 2015

I think that Inuyasha is a great show for kids 11+. I ended up watching the show when I was about eleven with my parents permission. It did sometimes have more intense and violent scenes and episodes but,overall tame compared to a lot of other animes. There was swearing but nothing too bad. Also some nudity and references to sex but it was still pretty tame. I really loved the show and my parents enjoyed it too.
Teen, 14 years old Written byi am so kawaii July 21, 2015

Not for little kids.

This anime is NOT for little kids. Why? For once, it has lots of violence. Fights are consistent throughout each season. There are swear words.(crap, damn, ba**ard) . There are some adult themes throughout the show. Miroku, a monk, asks every pretty lady to "bear his child". And there is some nudity in the show. Kagome, one of the main characters, has to bathe of course, so you sometimes see her doing that. But it doesn't really show anything. There are 165 episodes in the series, so it might be hard to finish it. And there's a additional 26 episode series to go along with it. The main characters are most of the time, great role models. But thirteen+ will love this series! :3
Kid, 10 years old June 22, 2015

Good If You Don't Mind Nudity

This is a great show and I really like it but if you don't like nudity then you definitely shouldn't watch it. They don't show private stuff but they do show breasts quite a lot. Also, it's an extremely bloody anime (despite it being a comedy) and they use, what some might call, foul language (bastard, damn, crap, etc) but, other than that, this is a really great show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNessAndKirbyAreEpic May 18, 2014

I love Inuyasha!

This anime is the best, I recommend it to everyone! :D I love it more than anything, haha! XD However, there are some things that aren't very appropriate for kids to be watching in this anime. They swear sometimes, but nothing way too bad(damn, bastard, hell, crap, etc...). There are also some perverted jokes, such as Miroku who is a monk travelling with Inuyasha and co. that just about always asks for women to "bear his children." Sometimes characters will be unclothed in scenes where they are relaxing in hot springs and such, but they do not show any "parts" or anything. This anime also has some violence, a lot of violence. The anime revolves around collection the shards of the Shikon jewel and they usually have to fight demons that have them. Also, besides fighting there is also blood, but nothing too graphic in my opinion. When Inuyasha is on television, it usually has a PG or 14+ rating. I would say this anime is probably for kids 12 or 13 and up. :) This anime is amazing, and its heartwarming. :D YOU SHOULD WATCH IT! PS Don't listen to the review Common Sense gave, it's pretty off... listen to mine or someone else's review.
Teen, 15 years old Written byidgurl March 20, 2014

its the best anime ever!

its awesome! recommend it for 12 year old kids who like action and romance! a lot of swearing and nudity but you can always skip the nudity! but a lot of gore..... could get kids to be grossed out! watch out for some gross stuff kids!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySanjayAndCraig October 20, 2013

LOVE THIS SHOW!

Forget About My Review Of Arthur Love This Show MORE! It's basically just a little show with swordplay and Magic! so LOVE IT!
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

Violent in content, so watch with caution.

In this anime series, there is a bit of magic (this goes to the fantasy violence category) and there are some language like *BLEEP*. Skip it if you can. Watch Pokemon instead of this violent anime.
Teen, 13 years old Written byToonamiFan13 July 8, 2013

Inuyasha: Not That Bad

Even though this show is on Adult Swim's Toonami block, it really isn't that bad for kids to watch. There is some swearing and blood but it's very mild compared to other shows on Adult Swim. Heck, I've seen worse on Cartoon Network before. So if a child wants to watch this show, let them.
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2013

InuYasha- a masterpiece

Although this isn't a masterpiece like Ranma 1/2 or Magic Knight Rayearth, this is still an amazing show by the maker of Ranma 1/2. (Every time I watch an episode of Ranma 1/2 on youtube, there are comparisons to InuYasha -_-) Although definitely not as raunchy with the nudity as Ranma 1/2 (dangit now I'm comparing them too >.<) this has more of a violence factor. However, this is an anime you MUST watch if you are a fan of amazing old anime shows. 10/10!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byEvil Steve June 29, 2013

Depends on your 12 year old kid

InuYasha is my favorite anime I am ADICCTED to it. 1. blood 2. cuss words 3. flirting and kissing 4. Partail nude FAMILES PLEASE....... 1. Miroku, YES I make a number for a person that is kinda a problom in whatever TV show but Miroku is a BIG flirt. In the episode with Miroku in it he was flirting with Kagome. He even touched her butt so yeah..... 2. Blood yes. If you watched The Hunger Games without dying then you can watch it. 3. In episode 2,3,or 4 theres this girl with hair that can minuplulate people. She dresses wierd so don't tell me I didn't warn you about that.
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2013

it is ok for kids to watch it except...

Dear parents, I maybe young but please listen, I think it is ok for kids to watch Inuyasha but not for kids under 5. I also know that there is a few bad words but as long as your child is mature it should be alright. I am 10 and I watch inuyasha at the age of 9, now I watch many animes that include bad word, killing and other violence. A little about the anime is that it talks about the after life and there is a character name onigumo please this character do look a little scary for some young children. I recommenced children who is scared of skeleton and mummies TO NOT WATCH Inuyasha since there is a few episode that showed these things. The main character is inuyasha, now he is one who say most of the bad words. There is also some romance like this character name Miroku he is a flirter and likes to touch woman bottoms if your child is immature please do not let them watch it. If your a kid who is reading this please u don't have to listen to me. The other parts of inuyasha should be ok. Good luck :D
Kid, 12 years old May 29, 2013

Inuyasha has a strong creative story, but a little violent

This is an anime with a positive role model, Kagome. Character traits displayed are caring and honesty. This is also a show with a strong meaning! But, however, there is martial arts violence and mild blood and mild sexual themes. The violence and blood never gets bad, if you can watch naruto you can certainly see this. As for sexual themes, the worst I ever saw was in an episode Kagome was bathing, and Inuyasha happened to see her. Then, she calls him a pervert and made him "Sit!" LOL. You may need to know your kid if she is younger then 10 years old. But if he/she can stand mild blood with martial arts/swordplay violence, and if the kid or you dont mind the very MILD and rare sexual parts, he/she can CERTAINLY watch this! X3
Kid, 11 years old May 5, 2013

The reveiw of the whole show Inuyasha

In the second season and the battle between an evil half demon Inuyasha says "Shut the f--k up" to the other half demon. Also in the first and second season (including the movies) Inyasha cuts people in half and there is a lot of bloodshed. The main character, Kagome , is inspirational because she never gives up even when she is brutaly hurt and when she is heart broken. The monk named Miroku is a pervert in many ways because any time he sees a beautiful lady he asks her to have his child then rubs the lady's bottom. In the second season Inuyasha says "stop playing the f--k around" when the little fox demon plays a bunch of pranks on him, Over all the show is very funny and dramatic.