All member reviews for iParty with Victorious

Fun tween-star combo raises online responsibility issues.

Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2012

tommy's family friendly review

terrible, it is filled rude humor!!!!! and sexuality
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2012

i party with victorious

i liked it a lot but it was ind of disappointing i thought i would be little funnier
Teen, 15 years old Written byhomealonefan123 December 14, 2011

awesome comedy movie from nickelodeon

good movie. there is great messages of friendship and self respect. but the bad messages are about cheating.
Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2011

some iffy stuff,but ok

my little sister saw it and it was ok. But you have to remember oh my god is taking God's name in vain. kissey mark for its about boyfriends and revenge. Good role model cause Tori and Carly even though there boyfriend cheating on them.
Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2011

Disapointing

I did not really like iparty with victorious.
Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2011

My favorite iCarly episode

iCarly and Victorious are THE BOMB!!! When you combine them together into a movie, What could possibly go wrong? Those two shows are getting even better. It goes up and up. 2 of the greatest cartoons ever are going higher up and getting even better! The only reason why you don't like iCarly, Victorious or this show is because you're stupid and dumb, have no responsobuility and doesn't have a great personality and you need to watch it more to realize they're both the best shows ever canned. I bet iparty with victorious is soon going to be a television series just like the fairly odd parents and jimmy neutron being combined together, They may even make more movies or episodes of this movie because it's so awesome. YEAH!!! WAY TO GO ICARLY, MIRANDA COSGROVE, VICTORIOUS AND VICTORIA JUSTICE!!!!!!! MAKE IT SHINE ALL DAY LONG AND JUST LEAVE IT ON TO ME BECUASE IT'S GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THE FUN IS JUST GETTING STARTED!!!! SO GET PREPAIRED ICARLY AND VICTORIOUS FANS!!!!!!! IT'S GONNA BE THE BOMB + BLAST WHICH MAKES IT 2 TIMES THE BEST THING EVER BEEN SHOWED IN MY AMAZING HUGE TV!!! The part where Sinjin was falling into the pool was good for a 3D scene, Funny huh. Mabye this movie will one day come to theaters and it will be in 3D.
Kid, 11 years old September 5, 2011

Listen up

Look there isn't any bad things in here!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2011

this was one of the worst specials and i reccomend do not i repeat do not watch it worst ever i was not happy
Teen, 16 years old Written bycraftygirl202 July 18, 2011

Fine for Tweens

Steven does cheat on Carly and Tori and kisses them often. That's the only issue. It's good for tweens.
Parent of an infant, infant, and 8 year old Written by24yroldmommyof3 June 21, 2011

My daughter loves both of these shows so putting them together made it a must see for her. I dont see anything wrong with the show. it involves a guy cheating on his girlfriend and her catching him. There is minor sexual scenes like kissing but nothing to be worried about. Some minor violance but nothing serious.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysuperq4898 June 21, 2011

Good for ten year olds.

I didn't think that it was that great. There aren't very many adults besides Spencer and the acting teacher. It might be offencive to some who look like the people Spencers ex turned Carly, Sam and Freddy into looking like.
Kid, 12 years old June 20, 2011

Simply stupid.

It was just plain stupid. Possibly the worst crossover I have ever seen. Dan Schneider just tries to throw in random junk and calls it "hilarious" and for whatever reason people just eat it up. I have never EVER laughed out loud at any nickelodeon show. Sure, I watch icarly and victorious but am I entertained? NO! The only time I can stand nickelodeon is when there is absolutely nothing else on. And of course, nickelodeon uses that annoying laugh track every 10 seconds. Ugh.
Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2011

SWEET!

I love it!!!!
Parent of a 11 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... June 17, 2011

a good eposode!

good eposode Carly meets up with Victorouis cause the 2 tween girls are both dating Steven but so much wanna get revenge on him and the 2 shows are combined but i prefer I Carly its way way better than Victorious she's funnier and way prettier on this eoposode you see Kenan Thompson from the 90's show All That i just can't wait to see i lost muy mind which comes out in August just 2 more months yay!
Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 June 16, 2011

ICarly rocks!

This was actually very funny. Fan of ICarly but, not so much Victorious but, this was really funny and worth watching. :D
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez June 16, 2011

It's sort of quirky, but a little bit offensive, and disappointing.

Okay, for starters, there aren't really any good messages. There aren't really any messages. I don't really like iCarly or Victorious. There are also a few issues I noticed (Spoiler alert!): 1. They made child abuse like it's some kind of joke. For example, Trina wants to go to a party but she can't because she's babysitting some children. So she goes to the party with the kids. Then they turn out missing (skipped a few scenes) and this man comes to the party to scold Trina about the dangerous situation these kids were in. She then slams the door in his face and everybody is laughing. Not funny. I'll put the second resond later.
Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2011

Both shows collide for an epic party!

Epic! With both ICarly and Victorious combined, you get an awesome movie! If you are familiar with both shows, then you will know what kind of humor there is in this movie. The humor is hilarious. There is a cheating boyfriend, but at the end he learns his lesson. There is also some kissing. Besides that, the show is not bad. If you like both shows, then you will love this 1 hour and 30 minute special!
Kid, 8 years old June 13, 2011

victorias show

i think it is awesome and rember when spencer was in the hot tub and victorias teacher scered the crap out of spencer
Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2011

i party with victorus

what i bout tween
Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2011

OK For Kids

Strange humor, show aimed at teens, but mostly little kids watch it. Some inappropriate phrases are secretly thrown in there, but otherwise very kid-friendly show.