All member reviews for Jack and Bobby

Not yet rated
Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

hot guys, cool plot

Initially I watched because of the hot actors and because my parents think it's 'educational' because they always want to talk about it so it doesn't count in my "TV hours for the week". But now I'm sucked in. I love this show. It's often hilarious, even though it's a drama. I love the characters and the stories. The Mom isn't perfect but she's trying. Plus I like how she likes a younger guy because my dad's younger too and you never see that on TV. Jack struggles with his feelings and he's popular but his girlfriend is so annoying. I love Bobby. I wish my little brother were like him! It makes me want to get into politics. I mean, it's like two normal kids and it could be me. (But my Mom says I'm too idealistic. So what? THAT's the point!)
Teen, 16 years old Written bysocalledsyd April 9, 2008

i cried!

what better show to help encourage teens into politics? I loved this show the first time i saw it...such a sweet encouraging bond between two brothers. I could see where some people are coming from in the drug reference and language area other than that i think its a very touching show.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymissmissy April 9, 2008