All member reviews for Jack's Big Music Show

Rockin' puppets teach toddlers the joys of music.

Parent of a 2 year old Written byhaydensmommy4eva January 19, 2010

Bring the show back

I miss this show..i know my son loves it..he always smiled and danced when it came on..i wish they would bring it back and replace that awful upside down show..i can't stand it lol..jacks big music show is up tempo and postive..plus the puppets are soo cute.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byAnnieB January 6, 2010

A perfect way for a child to learn about music

Charming, witty, fun. What's not to like? When the Schwartzman Quartet comes on, I stop my work in the kitchen or wherever and come listen.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 26, 2014

Back when Nick Jr. didn't suck.

Jack's Big Music Show is from the golden era of Nick Jr. I remember when it was a good channel that didn't suck. It sucks nowadays. This show was charming, creative, and so much better than the dog pile Nick Jr. is today. Nick Jr. is ought to be ashamed of themselves for cancelling the gold, and putting on the s**t!
Adult Written byheadphonedust June 26, 2010

A perfect show for all audiences

I'm 20 years old and have watched a few shows. I'm currently interning to be an animator and watch a lot of kids shows to get general ideas of what's on nowadays. Of all the shows on Nick Jr. that I've seen recently (I haven't watched Nick Jr. since I was 5 or 6) Jack's Big Music Show was probably the most creative, enjoyable for the whole family, and safe for little kids. The puppets are pretty cute, and all the characters are nice. What I love the most is the music guests they choose. I'm a violinists, and when I saw the episode with Nuttin' But Stringz and Andrew Bird as Dr. Stringz, I flipped. As an artist I appreciate this show greatly, so I would recommend this for any kid, any age, to inspire them and let them enjoy some good music! :)
Parent of a 1, 2, and 8 year old Written by3GDad June 8, 2010

Great music show

We love Jack in our house. The kids dance to the music and love the characters.
Adult Written bydeedeegon April 9, 2008

Love it

Great music,m fun to watch....love the show!!
Kid, 12 years old April 7, 2015

What happened to your channal Nick Jr.?

Seriously they have to bring back all the old Nick Jr. Shows NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams March 24, 2015

This show was great. Bring it back!

Jack's Big Music Show was great. Good lessons for kids, creative plot, colorful characters, and most of all so many memories. Better than the dogsh*t Nick Jr calls "children's television".
Kid, 11 years old December 18, 2014

Great Noggin Show!

I love Noggin shows, but this one stands out because of how awesomely cute and friendly it is. If you like singing / music, this is for you!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTeen2 November 4, 2012

DO NOT WATCH! WORST SHOW EVER!

Parent Written bydavisd831 May 22, 2012

Jacks Big Music Show is GREAT!!!

Jack's Big Music Show is a great cartoon for kids. My daughters love the cartoon and can not get enough of it. It is sad that it was cancelled and we wish that they would bring it back. I would recomend this show to anyone with small children!
Kid, 10 years old December 30, 2010

Parent of a 2 year old Written bymrsnicolelane January 23, 2009

My son likes this show.

my son loves this show. he really doesnt have to much interest in laurie but let me tell you, when those violinist came on and played the violin (2 twins) he absolutely was so entertained.
Adult Written byLorna3 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byvinna_b April 9, 2008

A fun time for ALL!

My 2-year old loves this show! Not only is the music fun and upbeat, but Jack, Mary and Mel make learning fun! The wide range of diverse musical guests really makes this show great for all pre-school kids.
Adult Written byjdbenz April 9, 2008

WE LOVE JACK!!!

This is one of the most musically-intelligent programs on TV for preschoolers. My 2-year-old daughter has learned how to identify different types of music (incl. Jazz, Rock, Zydeco) and different musical instruments (she names the violin, trombone, saxiphone, accordian, guitar, trumpet and more) from watching this show. Jack's Big Music Show features a wide variety of musical styles and interesting, culturally-diverse music videos. There's always a great social lesson, too. It's vibrant, humorous (she laughs out loud at Jack, Mary & Mel!), clever, cute and imaginative. I can't recommend it highly enough. I am as excited as she is when a new episode airs. We LOVE JACK!
Parent Written byNatsmom April 9, 2008

We Love Jack!

This was the first show my 2-year-old ever asked for, and I think I like it more than she does. I've seen every episode MANY times and am not sick of it. Great introduction to a diverse universe of musical styles, great introduction to excellent musicians doing child-friendly, but sophistocated music. The show has led me to purchase albums from many artists I otherwise would never have heard of. Very entertaining for the whole family.