All member reviews for Jacob Two-Two

A relatable kid learns to stand up for himself.

Parent of a 5 year old Written byomommie June 9, 2009

QUBO

My son, 5, loves all the shows on Qubo. A lot of them are listed under NBC, Ion. He also likes Sitting Ducks. Jacob he finds funny funny!
Kid, 10 years old November 20, 2011

IT'S NOT POO POO. IT'S NOT AN ARTHUR RIP OFF AND YOU ARE BETTER WATCHING THIS THAN LAZY TOWN AWESOME SHOW in my opinion

this show is one the qubo shows that aren't childish like maisy and boo it doesn't have boring lessons like willa's wild life and pearlie,and it doesn't have adults acting like kids like turbo dogs it's only flaw is the animation . really hilarious like greedygut naked. jacob two two marathon on qubo 9am to 12pm on november 25 2011 don't miss it

NOT for mature kids-- you're better off watching LazyTown!!!

Once again, meet one of the Qubo block's most ugliest characters. Also wins a prize (in MY book) for the ugliest minor characters. The educational value is low. You learn social values that most people learned years ago. It's like making a 5th grade TV series on How to Use the Loo.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2010

two two is poo poo

what the crap was that bad animation horrific voice acting HIS LAST NAME IS TWO TWO? uhhhh ok that was very boring in the morning the teenagers nearly kill each other just tring to use the toilet? geez whats next...
Kid, 12 years old November 27, 2011

Very underrated in my opinion.

This is an OK show. I just wish that Canada will give us more than 5 episodes of this show, because unbeknownst to most, it currently has 60-odd episodes and is still running! Besides, it's not completely childish like Boo or Turbo Dogs, as the other person mentioned. I thought that the animation was unique, not necessarily good, but unique. Hopefully this'll someday be aired on the Hub.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Arthur-rip off.

This show is just like Arthur, only not as good! Sorry, but the animation reeks!
Adult Written byIngrid922 April 9, 2008