All member reviews for Jake and the Never Land Pirates

Teen, 13 years old Written byJaniousman April 30, 2011

This is the most coolest show ever!

I never did watch this show much. Just saw the ads and a little bit of an episode. Though I love tropical islands and pirates and a show about all this now makes me want to watch it. I know its for preschoolers,but I like this stuff so I will think of watching an episode. I never knew that a show about pirates would come and I can't wait to watch it!
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2012

Jake Pirates

it is for babies
Kid, 11 years old October 10, 2011

NO GOOD

My little sister and cousin love this show.I don't really like it.They say things like,"Yay Hay Hooray!".There was this one episode with a singing dancing flower. Same story line EVERY time! Captain Hook and Smee steal an item from them and they get it back.And since when have pirates been good role models?Never as far as I know.I would definitely not recommend this.
Kid, 7 years old April 6, 2012

NOT FOR ANY KID

BORING!!! i'm sick of lame pirates! theres hardly no girls in it i bet izzy feels mad cause she doesn't have girls its stupid, lame boring and worthless. I HATE IT! and they should have a show called Tinker bell returns cause izzy has pixie dust! its really nothing good,
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2011

It's...

sometimes pointless, but I will say, it cans ometimes teach you to not be selfish and be nice to your friends. Peter pan is mentioned, and Caption Hook and Smee are from Peter Pan. :33 So consumerism is involved. More intended to entertain then educate, but it had positive role models. But the pirates scared my cousin, so in a way it might be scary to young kids I think the "Gold Dabloons" thing wasn't needed and is annoying. "We got __ got dabloons! Lets GRAB EM AND GO!"
Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2014

Is Jake and The Never Land Pirates any good?

Jake and the Never Lands pirates is a terrible show. It teaches little kids that pirates are good and they will want to be like them. It also is a copy of peter pan. I have two questions though… 1. Where are there parents? and 2. If they do live by themselves how did they know how to find food, and basically look after themselves. Seriously, there three kids living in the middle of nowhere without parents. I don't recommend Jake and the Never Land Pirates.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDylanLeviiHiggiNboth May 8, 2014

Not as kid-friendly as they say.

Even though the show is rated TV-Y, some episodes have a few mildly scary moments, moderate crudity and very mild suggestive content. Expect some pirate language including "swabs", "bilge rats" and "pipsqueaks". Captain Hook dreams to be the richest pirate in Never Land.
Kid, 11 years old April 20, 2014

Very unsuitable.

Some of the scenes in this are worse than 18 film. I know people who haven't slept for a year after watching this. It's also a scam. It tells kids to go on unsuitable websites as well.
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2014

Jake and the Never Land Pirates is OK

Jake and the Never land Pirates is good but I do think, "Yea hey we got - gold doubloons, lets grab 'em an go!" is very annoying. Also under 4's my be scared of Captain Hook.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySkyJewelDiamond October 6, 2013

Great thinking put into the show, but...

The theme of this show is wonderful, interesting characters, nice plot to entertain young kids. However, Disney apparently forgot that in the original movie, Peter Pan hated pirates, but there was an appearance of him in some episodes and the characters were all in chibi form. However, if kids don't notice this, they will enjoy it. I am a teen but still enjoy watching it. Hehe...
Kid, 10 years old September 25, 2013

Stupidest show ever

It's just like the lamest show ever! My 7 year old bro watches and it's so annoying!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTimonBerkowitz June 16, 2013

Great for kids.... But a disappointment for everybody else

Of course it's good for kids. It teaches morals about health, friendship, leadership, etc, and it's in a calm environment of fun and adventure, but toned down, so they don't get frightened. I have three little cousins that I love so much, and they all ADORE this show. They laugh at it, they love the characters, they like to interact with Jake and his crew, and they never feel uncomfortable during it. However, I can't say that I personally enjoy it. Fans of the original Disney classic (like myself) will be very disappointed by the way the writers treated our favorite characters from the film, especially Captain Hook. They turned a despicable, bloodthirsty, and short-tempered psychopath, who murders anyone who annoys him, into a childish, greedy, and whiny baby, who would rather spend his time bullying little kindergartners for their toys. To recap, unless you're seven years old or younger, you won't like this show. Especially if you were a fan of the original Disney film.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn May 11, 2013

Good Show

Its engaging,delightful and educational
Teen, 16 years old Written byjadabub February 10, 2013

It ruins the movie "Peter Pan" It's a horrible sequel, they use the pixie dust all wrong and there is no magic, Im 16 so this is so boring and unoriginal. the bright side is, it's a valid and proper cartoon for kids 0-8
Kid, 9 years old December 29, 2012

Cheesy for kids age 8 and up..........but good for the preschoolers!

I think that this is a great show. Even though it is a bit of a COPYCAT from Peter Pan, it's still great for the young kiddos. But when you get 8+, you could lose intrest. I like it. (even though I'm 10) It's part of a medium toyline, so it's pretty much ok.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKevin Mo November 21, 2012

Hook

Captain Hook uses blast a lot which means screw you The language should be 1 star What in Blazes means what the f**k so dont let your kids watch this until there 3 because if they are 1 they are gonna say blast you to somebody and will get in trouble
Teen, 16 years old Written byEminemFan2012 May 5, 2012

Very Good!

It rocks. I am 16 and like to watch it sometimes. When I am really bored I go online or just watch this while listening to Eminem. It is very entertaining unlike cartoons of these days which suck, have insidious characters, boring plots, boring storylines and are monotonous. Nowadays cartoons are SO repetitive I just switch off the channel without even gazing a glance at the aired cartoon. This actually has substance and some kind of amusement, teaches life values, morals, principles and etc, which are good. I see some good potential intensifying in this cartoon. They should establish and make it into an Anime. F.Y.I, the anime genre is for people aged 13+ and up. I am sure there are teenagers watching this too. Very good and entertaining not only for kids but for teens and adults too. Five stars.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySanjay407 October 28, 2011

Read

Change Rated: TV-Y7 FV for pratfalls and swords but not extreme
Kid, 10 years old October 27, 2011

Cute and Interesting

I actually like that show. My little cousin LOVES IT!!! Though the show is based off peter pan.
Kid, 12 years old October 24, 2011

AWESOME

Is it bad that I watch it. LOL :)