All teen and kid member reviews for Jeopardy!

Kid, 9 years old March 6, 2011

love it

Theres lots of educational value.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 August 10, 2011

A great family game show!

My mother, father, sister, and I love watching this every night when a new one is on, and I periodically watch repeats on GSN.
Kid, 7 years old August 8, 2012

jeopardy

a good television series for kids and adults! i enjoy how the show was put together. it has what a whole family would like and most people like those television series and i do to, so a good idea. and a wonderful history. the history is NBC (1964–1975) Syndicated (1974–1975) NBC (1978–1979) Syndicated (1984–present) now its not on a network. tune in at 7e 6c 5m 4p on NBC great show!
Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 September 24, 2013

Classic Game Show

Like "Wheel of Fortune" Jeoprady is one of those classic, long-running game shows that the whole family can watch. It's not my favorite or on my absolute watch list, but it's nice entertainment to watch once and awhile. I suck at the show, but whatever. It's not really inappropriate for kids; I don't remember the language/sex CSM is saying, but I'm sure it's not that bad.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymambobird March 28, 2011

Kid, 11 years old April 5, 2014

Fun way to test your knowledge

I watch Jeopardy almost every night that it's on. You can test your knowledge and also learn new facts. Some of the questions might be hard for younger children, but they can also learn a lot from watching Jeopardy.
Kid, 9 years old August 5, 2013

Jeporday

Genius!
Kid, 12 years old July 26, 2013

Educational televison network

Jeopardy is a classic television educational show and it's for kids and adults 4 and up. I watch jeopardy since when I was a little boy. back in 2004. I was dancing to the theme opening and think music.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus September 8, 2012

Really good!

Kid, 9 years old July 12, 2012

Good family show!

Kids can learn cool (but complicated) things from this show. The contestants are good sports, and the host is positive about each contestant, win or lose.
Kid, 12 years old July 25, 2011

A Kid's Review

Huh? Why is there Language and Sex in JEOPARDY!?