Adult Written byangelsite2850 January 12, 2011

Perfect from young adults and good minded teens

I LOVE IT. Not everybody on T.V has to be a role model! This show is dramalicious and fun to watch!
Parent of a 13 year old Written bycalimojo January 11, 2011

Poor excuse for entertainment

There isn't one redeming quality for a single character on this program. I don't understand how this can be entertaining. It's a showcase of stupidity and a refection of the dumbing down of America. I don't want the manufactured drama a part of my child's life.
Parent Written byT.O.poet January 5, 2011

Shameless and Non-Ironic

Quite simply, this show and those involved in it profit from the non-ironic exploitation of crude cultural stereotypes, alcoholism, and the stupidity of the general public. It might be funny or progressive if it were a mockumentary, but instead it glorifies a problematic (and unrealistic) lifestyle in a crass attempt to sell Red Bull. Most distressing is the fact that I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACTUALLY STARTED BEHAVING LIKE THE CHARACTERS ON THIS SHOW: trying to start fights at clubs, over-tanning, and getting drunk in the day time. It's puerile. What kind of a sad, empty culture has time for this dreck? I never thought I'd miss the Hills...
Parent of a 9 year old Written bycarter0617 November 4, 2010

what i say

i like it but it is not at all apporte for kids under 15 they get drunk they show them making out and reaching out for each others private and they say cusses like b***h s**t a**hole nimrod and while they are drunk it show them throwing up and act loopy
Parent of a 13 year old Written byscubahustler October 30, 2010

Not a model of how to grow up socially responsible

It's unfortunate that this program is aired on one of the most popular channels for teen-agers. This is a misguided program for teens to access, and be exposed to. It's sad that producers will not consider the impact this show will have on teens, their identity, and how to grow up socially responsible.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byGrace Phelps August 29, 2010

No one under 12!

Me and my dauter watch this show every thursday! LOVE IT!!!!
Adult Written byTWIHARD4LIFE August 19, 2010

OBVIOUSLY, YOU 'TARDS

The rating on bthis is ridiculous.Teenagers are completely aware that the people on the show are not suitable role models. Extremely entertaining
Parent Written byCooldee August 9, 2010

Jersey Shore is terrible!

Partying, clubbing, drinking, smoking, violence and stereotypes are supposed to be good role models? Not! Wake up and see this show-TERRIBLE!
Adult Written byaustintwins August 6, 2010

skip this one

I love reality tv but this show is so sad and pathetic. The cast isn't even smart enough to realize it. They are so excited just to be on tv. Let your older child watch it to see what not to be when they grow up.
Adult Written bysouthparkfan14 May 22, 2010

ok show

its ok and some of the people on there are funny but its a good reality show if you are into that stuff
Parent of a 10 year old Written bymollsta1234 May 7, 2010

2 and up

its so bad its good! even 7 year olds watch it!!!!!
Parent of a 17 year old Written byRina14 May 2, 2010
It seems that these people are really showing off their sex appeal to the public. Abs and board shorts... whoah... I bet that they are staring to those women who are wearing sexy resort dresses, that they can bring back to their hotel rooms and drink some more booze! And guess what will happen afterwards.
Adult Written bytruthfulrating4 April 9, 2010

Perfect for 12 and up

GREAT SHOW!
Educator and Parent of a 10 year old Written bywillowfaierie February 24, 2010

This makes fun of Melinda

She saw it and she cried. Phoebe and Dennis did too. This is the worst. Our family has 50% italian in them and 49% cherokee, with 1% irish.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byschlimy December 27, 2009

Not appropriate for anyone to see!

This show should be taken off the air! It gives a horrible example of Italian-Americans!