All member reviews for Jersey Shore

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 10, 2012

Awful.

I've watched it like twice, and I won't watch it again.
Teen, 13 years old Written byandasif June 1, 2012

Kinda like middle school

The show has alot of middle school drama or simular. It is alot like middle school drama except without all the drinking and sex. If they made real teen show and didnt expect us to watch icarly then we wouldnt watch this show. But there is alot of sex. Like it might confuse little kids. But its really funny.
Kid, 11 years old May 30, 2012

Jersey Whores

This show is terrible. I hear 6th graders on my bus talk about this horrible show. This show, Jersey "Whore" as I like to call it, is a load of bad words, inappropriate topics, and drunk sluts in revealing outfits. The first time I saw this fugly show, Snooki was on the phone with her bf or something crying as she told him she was really drunk and slept with another guy, expecting him to forgive her. What a whore! I changed the channel. (P.S. Pardon my french :P)
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSKY42 May 21, 2012

KILL THEM IAN

some episodes are ok like the one when snooki teaches kids how to drink that is very postive and this show has great role models but sometimes its stupid thats why smosh killed them in the real death note
Kid, 6 years old May 11, 2012

NOT FOR KIDS

This is show, but doesn't show a positive message. There is a lot of violence. Lots of Language that shouldn't be said around little kids.
Kid, 11 years old May 4, 2012

Kids Should Be Allowedd♥

iThink Kids Should Be Able To Go To the Jersey Shore Madness (11 And Up)
Teen, 13 years old Written byjojogirl641 May 3, 2012

So awful its funny.

So stupid it's funny, and addicting. Everyone in my school watches it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjb223 April 17, 2012

Very Stupid

Nuff Said......
Teen, 13 years old Written bynickthebriton April 1, 2012

not good for anyone, most importantly kids

This show sends a terrible message to boys and girls especially around my age. I have seen the kids who watch this show behave very badly.I am shocked to hear that 10 year olds watch it .In this show Some violence is shown in it.Many girls are wearing G strings or revealing outfits and men shirtless.There are also very sexual scenes in clubs and sometimes you hear them talking about "sleeping together" and some scenes are blurred out in bed.A lot of cursing is used and offensive sexual remarks about women are made.Many times there is drinking and many times they are drunk as well. Smoking is sometimes visible. I do not reccomend this for anyone.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiknowthis March 31, 2012

Good show with bad content.

This is funny if you take everything lightly-which might be hard hard since there's sex, some violence, swearing like crazy, and tons of alcohol. It's a lot of really mature content but it's funny because you know you would never act like they do. I do think that they are halfway decent people, though, since they often talk about how important it is to forgive and be there for your your family. They also talk about the importance of looking presentable, so that's a plus, too. If your teen is mature and can realize the cast's high and low points then this show is fine for them to watch, and they will definitely get a laugh out of it.
Kid, 10 years old March 19, 2012

Pros and Cons

I don't think that parents should even consider this show for kids unless they are over 14.But they need to think about what the kids already have learned and make sure that this is not new to them.
Kid, 12 years old March 17, 2012

Jersey Shore

I am 12 I watch Jersey Shore, I love the show but I will admit they talk about sex all the time and different types of sex alot. They aren't positive roll models and they are always getting drunk, grinding on each other, cursing, yelling, fighting and smoking. I am almost 13, I don't know why my mom lets me watch Jersey Shore. I am 100% Italian, I don't really find it that offensive to Italian people. It is amusing, I will admit that I like Snooki for her love for animals, animal print and for her style and Pauly 'cause he's a DJ, I love DJ's. Kids will learn this stuff sooner or later but, they talk about it in a bad way with all kids of cursing involved.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover27 March 9, 2012

So bad it's good

I only watch this show because it' really amusing in like a "This show is so bad it' kind of good" way
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

Give the show a chance people!

I can't believe some people think that this show sucks! In my opinion:IT ROCKS! It is action packed,and crazily funny! There are even role models.I agree with Vwoww! Stop hatin you insane haters! I REALLY love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byImmortalGirl February 12, 2012

Good Show But Not For Kids

I Watch The Show And Think It's Just Plain Entertainment, But I Honestly Think That Kids 12 And Under Shouldn't Watch It. Snooki And The Rest Of The Cast Are Terrible Rolemodels And They're Always Using Bad Language And Constantly Drinking Like 24/7. There Is Also A Lot Of Violence Like When Snooki Gets Punched By A Guy And Ronnie And Mike Get Into A Huge Fight.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemilyb717 February 12, 2012

Negative and Positive T.V. Show.

Jersey Shore, is an entertaining T.V. show, for ages that can handle it. I personally like it, but I do understand where parents are coming from in most cases. Every episode, is mostly them going to clubs, getting into fights, and going home and having sex. It doesn't really have a purpose, but you can talk to your children and ask them why it is they want to watch it. If you tell your children to just just laugh at it, and understand how stupid it is, then let them watch it. If your kids start wanting to be like one of the characters, then don't let them anymore. Although there is many negative things, more than positives, families should talk about how there is a positive message between all the characters. They all stick up for one and another, and treat them like family. The characters are never afraid to say they miss their family, and that they are home sick, and that they would never let anything get in the way of people they love.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymockingjay99 February 9, 2012

Notice how all the positive reviews are written by young teenagers...

An insult to real Italians, who value culture, art, music, food... these people value smoking, s*x, drinking partying, tanning themselves so they look like fat carrots, etc... My IQ dropped when I watched this. I'm not even joking. Notice how the positive reviews are written by 12,13, and 14 year olds... example: "OMG I LIKE TOTALLY WANT TO BE LIKE SNOOKI WHEN I GROW UP!!" Hun, when she gets turns wrinkly and fat from drinking, smoking, and tanning so much, I doubt you'll want to be like her. No one will remember her in several years. From a 12 and 14 year olds, and I quote : "i love it pauly d is hot!!!!!!!!!!" "hehe, I wanna be just like Snooki and Deena. <3" "its de bomm pauly d nd vinny is smexii" /\ /\ /\ learn some grammar, by the way... that is, if you stay in school and not end up like the mediocre idiot Pauly D is. I'm happy that older teens (16, 17, 18 year olds) didn't grow up with these shows and notice how IDIOTIC it is. No wonder people hate America. My generation sucks :(
Teen, 16 years old Written bynellyryan62 February 4, 2012

Teen, 15 years old Written byJacey Cavoretto January 17, 2012

I LOVE this show!

I love this show so much. I love all the drama in the house. I hate missing a new episode. These people are so dumb and I'm pretty sure they don't have a brain but that's what makes it great. There's always in some fight between them and it's really interesting.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylivieluvsu2 January 12, 2012

great show just know if your kid is mature enough