All member reviews for Jersey Shore

it is ok

I watch jersey shore all the time i am only 11 yrs old
Teen, 17 years old Written byohhhjersey January 22, 2011

Addictive. Especially if you're from Jersey

I love this show especially since I grew up in Seaside. I like seeing all the places on the boardwalk I used to go to ask a kid. Even though the show doesnt have a good message, its still addicting to watch. It bleeps out the cursing so it is okay for kids. My 13 year old sister loves it and its great to watch together and talk about.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDuckCommander13 December 5, 2014

It's Better than you think!

I love Duck Dynasty and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo but I never thought I'd love this. All of the people can be sweet at times but bad as well. There is constant uses of F***, S***,B****, A**, H***, G********, and others. One time Ronnie called Sammi a C*** but all of this is bleeped out on T.V and iTunes but on DVD it's uncensored. But I've hear from many that it doesn't uncensored everything. There are many sexual references and they have a "smoosh" room. They get drunk but it isn't encouraged. They smoke occasionally but isn't encouraged. The violence is pretty okay and again isn't encouraged.
Teen, 17 years old Written bytroubledjealousteen February 24, 2014

Awesome Sauce!!

People love to overreact..let your kids SEE the world!! This show is awesome sauce as I said in my title, and bad behavior is what kids should see!!!!! TEACH THEM THAT THE WORLD ISN'T RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS (which btw aren't real, but I bet that you tell your kids that they are). Let kids see people get drunk!!!!! Let them learn curse words and become proud when they say them!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byshaylyn43 November 9, 2013

JSR

It is just fine based on maturity level
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2013

Its not awesome

I think it's not awesome, it's because of the strong bad words and talking about sex.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 6, 2013

Iffy for 13+

I miss this show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLovelyRose June 5, 2013

Jersey Shore.

Parents need to know there is partying and drinking in this MTV show. But, if your child is interested in the show, I would say it matters on if they are mature.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 5, 2013

This is HOT GARBAGE.

Jersey Shore is very stupid. It's not as bad as Incredible Crew, but it still sucks. It also makes fun of people who live in New Jersey. Don't watch this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

This show is horrible.

Jersey Shore is a disgrace. I hate it. It is also very stupid.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 12, 2013

Suffering for the mind. Very stupid.

I can't believe how stupid Jersey Shore is. It is also very crude and not for kids. I'm glad it is cancelled, and if you liked this show, you are stupid. I respect opinions, but who would like this show?! Not me!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLeMeACatLover January 2, 2013

Makes me embarrassed to be from New Jersey

Everything seen on Jersey Shore is something NOT to do at all. Nuff said.
Teen, 16 years old Written byevolinag November 28, 2012

Big Brother clone is as unnecessary as it is sexual. Teens and up!

"Jersey Shore" is reality TV show airing on MTV. ------------------------------------ What does it take to make a financially successful TV show? You take a few people, stuff them into a house and bring them into random situation. Then you catch this on film and then air it. "Jersey Shore" is nowhere original or something new. Since the huge success of "Big Brother", reality TV (among sitcoms and crime drama) dominates everyday TV. Some seem like clones of the series, such as "The Real World", others focus on another uninteresting everyday situation, e.g. "Pimp my Ride". It is rare that such a show airs longer than one or two years, but Jersey Shore somehow brought it this far. Particularly, Jersey Shore is a copycat of its preceeders, but it is not as good as Big Brother, which at least was entertaining to watch. This show lacks originality, interesting situations or memorable characters (except for Snooki, but you won't remember her in a positive way). If you would film a moment of your own everyday life, it is not unlikely that is would be more fascinating than this series. Hopefully, Jersey Shore will get cancelled soon, much like all the other reality shows on TV, but judging to its success, it propably won't. ------------------------------- As for the age restriction, the characters frequently use strong language, but it is censored. There are frequent sexual situations, but if there is sex, it is not shown, or censored. Nothing pushing a PG-13. The characters heavily drink. It should be okay for teens and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byE. Flores September 27, 2012

Reality TV at it's worst!

Ah, the hours which I wasted on this show. I was tempted to give this a "Not For Kids" (not that it's anything teenagers can't handle, it's just SO dumb!) but I gave that a second thought. Just trust me, watching this show will leave you minus hours of your life.
Teen, 13 years old Written byVolcanoblaze September 16, 2012

Crappy, stereotypical, trash

I looked up Jersey shore because I wanted to see what the big deal about it was after hearing about it nearly everywhere. It was terrible; no plot at all (just fighting, sex, ect). The violence I didn't mind too much, WAY too much drinking and drugs however, just awful. The show also depicts Italian-Americans as drunk, sex crazed douchebags. Every time I hear about this show or the cast, I feel like just giving up on the media and people who act like the Jersey shore cast . This show is just flat out horrible, absolutely NOT for kids (15 and under).
Teen, 13 years old Written bystvn8or August 9, 2012

Horrible.

Not at all for any child of any age.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycinnagurl July 29, 2012

useless senseless crap!

i watched 5 mins of this horribleness and i dont understand. this is something i never would let anybody watch. this isnt good for anybody! parents dont even consider this for one second! shows nowadays are horrible. our whole family watches old classics. face the facts. they r better than whats on now.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykeNINJA101 July 24, 2012

HUH??

Why the hell does this exist?????
Teen, 14 years old Written byLaikmister June 20, 2012

Amazing show

I personaly think this show is amazing , it shows what some peoples reality is and that we are not all prim and proper. Overall i think this show is funny and entertaining , it lightens up my evening and you can tell its been set up for entertainment too.
Kid, 12 years old June 16, 2012

stupid!!!!!!!

ALL the kids watch it at my school, even my best friend, whats so enjoyable about it! just seeing abunch of ittalians be drunk and party all day!? its stupid and they can all die