All member reviews for Jersey Shore

Reality show revels in crude Italian-American stereotypes.

Teen, 13 years old Written byjojogirl641 May 3, 2012

So awful its funny.

So stupid it's funny, and addicting. Everyone in my school watches it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjb223 April 17, 2012

Very Stupid

Nuff Said......
Teen, 13 years old Written bynickthebriton April 1, 2012

not good for anyone, most importantly kids

This show sends a terrible message to boys and girls especially around my age. I have seen the kids who watch this show behave very badly.I am shocked to hear that 10 year olds watch it .In this show Some violence is shown in it.Many girls are wearing G strings or revealing outfits and men shirtless.There are also very sexual scenes in clubs and sometimes you hear them talking about "sleeping together" and some scenes are blurred out in bed.A lot of cursing is used and offensive sexual remarks about women are made.Many times there is drinking and many times they are drunk as well. Smoking is sometimes visible. I do not reccomend this for anyone.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiknowthis March 31, 2012

Good show with bad content.

This is funny if you take everything lightly-which might be hard hard since there's sex, some violence, swearing like crazy, and tons of alcohol. It's a lot of really mature content but it's funny because you know you would never act like they do. I do think that they are halfway decent people, though, since they often talk about how important it is to forgive and be there for your your family. They also talk about the importance of looking presentable, so that's a plus, too. If your teen is mature and can realize the cast's high and low points then this show is fine for them to watch, and they will definitely get a laugh out of it.
Adult Written byaquaA1992 March 28, 2012

Take this SHOW OFF OF THE AIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

these guys are TERRIBLE role models..not just to kids under 18 yrs but to the society. Just a bunch of muscle heads and sluts getting wasted and getting into fights for no f-cking reason!!!Its like watching a worst version of Jerry Springer. I rather watch jackass than this piece of crap menstural show. I cannot stand all of them especailly snooki whatever her name is..now she is knocked up and probably going to make money off of her kid. SHAME on all of them. Oh thats right, MTV has the nerve to get rid of GOOD VIBES, idk B&B and keeping this TRASH show on air?? This Show really F-ed up MTV for good.
Adult Written byTV-14-DLSV Teen Boy March 27, 2012

Jersey Shore is the best Reality Show Iv'e ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome Reality TV Show I Really like Jersey Shore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Changed my mind and gave Jersey Shore 4 out of 5 stars. I Watched some more Episodes on MTV and I Loved it! It was Really entertaining and Hilarious. (I Recommend Jersey Shore For People 14 Or Older Though It Can Be Inappropriate For Kids). Jersey Shore is RATED: TV-14-DLS Most of the time. (D=Intensely Suggestive Dialogue, L=Strong Coarse Language, and S=Intense Sexual Situations). Sometimes RATED: TV-14-DLV. (V=Intense Violence). Sometimes RATED: TV-14-DLSV also. Wich you already know that (S=Intense Sexual Situations). My favorite Characters are Pauly D, Vinny, Snooki (Wich her real name on real life is Nicole Polizzi) and J woww (Who is Really Pretty). I Watched Almost The Whole Jerzathon on MTV with My Sister!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fist Bump I Love Jersey Shore and I'm Going to definately own All The Seasons Of Jersey Shore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jersey Shore is Addicting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im also going to see The Pauly D Project when it comesout on MTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old March 19, 2012

Pros and Cons

I don't think that parents should even consider this show for kids unless they are over 14.But they need to think about what the kids already have learned and make sure that this is not new to them.
Kid, 12 years old March 17, 2012

Jersey Shore

I am 12 I watch Jersey Shore, I love the show but I will admit they talk about sex all the time and different types of sex alot. They aren't positive roll models and they are always getting drunk, grinding on each other, cursing, yelling, fighting and smoking. I am almost 13, I don't know why my mom lets me watch Jersey Shore. I am 100% Italian, I don't really find it that offensive to Italian people. It is amusing, I will admit that I like Snooki for her love for animals, animal print and for her style and Pauly 'cause he's a DJ, I love DJ's. Kids will learn this stuff sooner or later but, they talk about it in a bad way with all kids of cursing involved.
Educator Written byclassygirl March 11, 2012

WASTE TV

This is truly the bowels of holly wood, I never have been so ashamed to be half Italian in my life!! I think i will tell people i am anything else.. And people would believe it to because i have been blessed with looks only from the other half of me. At this point i am grateful for that i would be to ashamed to have any Italian features. And this show also proves,just by that vinny guys parents. That Italian mom's need to spend more time raising there children and less time cooking there meatballs,and turning there son's in to infants, who sit around waiting to be served. And it seems to me if Italian mother's chose to not have children more. There son's would make any woman a half way decent man!! These jersey shore rejects if it is even real at all. Are the typical results of Italian Americans, who have been not parented correctly at all!! I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM IN SOME WAYS. because it is not really there faults there losers. They were just born that way.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover27 March 9, 2012

So bad it's good

I only watch this show because it' really amusing in like a "This show is so bad it' kind of good" way
Parent Written byyeseniamurray02 March 9, 2012

Why is it PG-14?

I think this is what children with irresponsible parents watch. How can we sit here and let children 14 years of age intend to imitate such language and actions? No, have we not noticed that shows like these make our children brainless and lead them to follow unnecessary behavior.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

Give the show a chance people!

I can't believe some people think that this show sucks! In my opinion:IT ROCKS! It is action packed,and crazily funny! There are even role models.I agree with Vwoww! Stop hatin you insane haters! I REALLY love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byImmortalGirl February 12, 2012

Good Show But Not For Kids

I Watch The Show And Think It's Just Plain Entertainment, But I Honestly Think That Kids 12 And Under Shouldn't Watch It. Snooki And The Rest Of The Cast Are Terrible Rolemodels And They're Always Using Bad Language And Constantly Drinking Like 24/7. There Is Also A Lot Of Violence Like When Snooki Gets Punched By A Guy And Ronnie And Mike Get Into A Huge Fight.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemilyb717 February 12, 2012

Negative and Positive T.V. Show.

Jersey Shore, is an entertaining T.V. show, for ages that can handle it. I personally like it, but I do understand where parents are coming from in most cases. Every episode, is mostly them going to clubs, getting into fights, and going home and having sex. It doesn't really have a purpose, but you can talk to your children and ask them why it is they want to watch it. If you tell your children to just just laugh at it, and understand how stupid it is, then let them watch it. If your kids start wanting to be like one of the characters, then don't let them anymore. Although there is many negative things, more than positives, families should talk about how there is a positive message between all the characters. They all stick up for one and another, and treat them like family. The characters are never afraid to say they miss their family, and that they are home sick, and that they would never let anything get in the way of people they love.
Adult Written bycrashtx1 February 9, 2012

Garbage

This is so worthless it's hard to know where to begin. Really, it's like watching a show about the mentally challenged who don't know they are mentally challenged.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymockingjay99 February 9, 2012

Notice how all the positive reviews are written by young teenagers...

An insult to real Italians, who value culture, art, music, food... these people value smoking, s*x, drinking partying, tanning themselves so they look like fat carrots, etc... My IQ dropped when I watched this. I'm not even joking. Notice how the positive reviews are written by 12,13, and 14 year olds... example: "OMG I LIKE TOTALLY WANT TO BE LIKE SNOOKI WHEN I GROW UP!!" Hun, when she gets turns wrinkly and fat from drinking, smoking, and tanning so much, I doubt you'll want to be like her. No one will remember her in several years. From a 12 and 14 year olds, and I quote : "i love it pauly d is hot!!!!!!!!!!" "hehe, I wanna be just like Snooki and Deena. <3" "its de bomm pauly d nd vinny is smexii" /\ /\ /\ learn some grammar, by the way... that is, if you stay in school and not end up like the mediocre idiot Pauly D is. I'm happy that older teens (16, 17, 18 year olds) didn't grow up with these shows and notice how IDIOTIC it is. No wonder people hate America. My generation sucks :(
Teen, 16 years old Written bynellyryan62 February 4, 2012
Teen, 15 years old Written byJacey Cavoretto January 17, 2012

I LOVE this show!

I love this show so much. I love all the drama in the house. I hate missing a new episode. These people are so dumb and I'm pretty sure they don't have a brain but that's what makes it great. There's always in some fight between them and it's really interesting.
Parent Written bymrporkface11 January 14, 2012

Racism

Racism
Teen, 13 years old Written bylivieluvsu2 January 12, 2012

great show just know if your kid is mature enough