All member reviews for Jersey Shore

Reality show revels in crude Italian-American stereotypes.

Teen, 16 years old Written byCornholita December 15, 2011

Don't bother watching the Jersey Whores

Don't watch it. It's just stupid. All it is is a bunch of Italian Chicks and guys fighting, making out, getting drunk, and they're totally racist. Jersey Shore, more like Jersey Whores. >:( Although Pauley D is pretty hot.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCalifornian7777777 November 14, 2011

Nicely done but a negative influence

Its a really good sort of unique show. They do stereotype unfortunately like with most U.S. shows these days. U should have maturity to watch this show. But its still funny, the characters are irreplaceable, and they settings, plots, storylines and all that story element crap is perfect.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypipesqueezer November 9, 2011

DO NOT WATCH THIS HORRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A SHOW!

This show is just about idiots getting loaded, having sex, and being complete jerks. DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW. EVER.
Kid, 12 years old November 8, 2011

not impressed

i'm not allowed to watch this. Most of the kids at my school watch this. I'm not impressed. There's no way that I'm impressed. NO!!!
Kid, 12 years old November 8, 2011

I'm in the Jersey Shore...B*tch

It all depinds on your parents, I watch it. But only to know what NOT todo when i grow up. A lot of beer Violence by the punds (Not a lot but still)
Teen, 13 years old Written bycooliobigfart11 November 4, 2011

what i think

i watch this all the time and other than the sex, the cursing (but most of it bleeped out), and the the non stop drinking its fine :(
Kid, 11 years old October 20, 2011

trkmgkrte

Im going to jersey shore b****!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 October 19, 2011

Good Show

Good show, but not appropriate for anyone under the teen level.
Kid, 11 years old October 17, 2011

horrible!

the show is not for kids of any age a complete waste of time!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLiar Liar October 2, 2011

Never underestimate the power of a large group of stupid people.

I refuse to be friends with anybody who actually watches this show. I'm serious, I've literally ended several friendships over this show. ANYBODY, I mean ANYBODY who watches this show deserves to be harmed in some way. If my MOTHER started watching this show, I would legally change my name and MOVE to another country.
Adult Written bydenndeni123 September 17, 2011

Great for kids

Awesome Show! My kids love it
Parent Written byLaney52* September 1, 2011

Jersey Shore has an undertow! Beware!

The one day I watch it with my 16 year old they show a young woman getting in and out of bed with first a girl then a boy. The entire episode seemed to be about "hooking up." While it definitely started some dialogue I am appalled at the level of popularity this show maintains. I'm going to limit this at my house.
Teen, 13 years old Written byi<3edwardculln123 August 21, 2011

it has 2 sides

ok this show isent the most upbeat. basicly its about a bunch of people who dont know how to fend for themselvs. on the other hand its halarious for teens to see them make fools of themselfs. but it is kinda sad to know that u will be seeing snooki on the side of road begging for money beacause she used it on vodka and beer.
Kid, 12 years old August 21, 2011

It's trashy and disgusting.

Jersey Shore is just so low. All my friends watch it but really... Show some class people... Do we have anything better to do than watch trashy, lifeless, low class"Guidos" on TV? I do. Regarding the content there's bar fights, sex, cursing, drinking etc... I give that a pause on 12 because I'm mature enough to know all the stuff they do is trashy and inappropriate but I know so many people my age and above that just wouldn't get it. Do NOT waste your time with the crap called "JOISEY SHoOOa"...
Kid, 12 years old August 15, 2011

what a BAD show 4 kids!!!!

this show is horrible!!!! it sucks, and snooki is a GREAT role model, appearantly...WTF???!!!
Kid, 12 years old August 13, 2011

Not tasty.

For teens and up... Lots of bleeped cussing but it's not blurred, so you can easily tell what they're saying, lots of bar brawls, and arguments between roommates, People have sex, nonstop talk of sex, guys hook up with lots of easy woman, they drink a lot, snooki drinks like a fish, she passes out gets arrested, bla bla bla bla BLA!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLizzie future Bieber August 11, 2011

Don't even think about it...

I was at my friends house and watched not even a full episode. The people can't go a sentence without cussing. All the people want is drama, sex, and alcohol. It is awful. No good examples don't watch it. Ever. Seriously it's so perverted, gross, disturbing, barbaric. Feel free to add to this
Parent of a 18 year old Written byDonutz August 11, 2011

The Deal

Here's the deal. It boils down to a need to monitor what your children are watching. This show is aimed at the college community/upper-class highschoolers, therefore if you're youngins are watching it, where are your parental controls? You don't even have to be in the room, just use the remote! What else are they going to be watching on MTV, Teen Mom? Get real. The issue of race is not the most predominant thing in this show,just a group of people that just HAPPENS to be comprised of some Italian-American's from Jersey. Honestly, taking it as seriously as a lot of people are is just glamorizing the show, and being so adamant against it is driving kids to be curious about it and possibly emulate the show.... If the kid is not mature enough to know about s*x and drinking....probably not mature enough for this show. If they do watch the show, just make sure to say you know they can do better, though it is good to have fun every once and a while... After all, it's not like Pauly and Vinny do nothing but outrageous, lewd antics every episode; though most of the comments about the behavior on the show aren't off base. Don't take the show so seriously, that's giving it much more attention than it deserves. Maybe teach your kid to drive or something, they'd probably welcome some sense of independence.
Kid, 12 years old August 11, 2011

(>^.^)>

worst show ever. it is unknown whether the idiot creators are making fun of jersey, themeselves, or making them feel better than the actors on the show that are btw WASTING THEIR TIME
Parent Written byDeadmau5 August 10, 2011

TAXI SONO QUI ! SONO QUI !

This show is LEGIT ! Super entertaining. I mean no kid is so stupid enough to listen to any of them, they're High-Larious !