All teen and kid member reviews for Jessie

Kid, 11 years old June 16, 2015

dont fret it

jessie is a great sitcom dont think it is bad just cause luke gives a few sexual remarks to jessie such as come and find out refferencing lets make out or something like that but it is pretty good for kids 8 and up it does give racial stereotyping to girls and asians or indians such as ravis accent and emma being a complete air head there is not that much violence some slapping with items such as jessie and bertram but let me tell you what i really think rated pg not g for PG: some slapstick violence breif sexual remarks and rude humor throguhout including suggestive actions
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2015

IT OKAY

It is a good show. It aint that bad. Some episodes are not that funny though. It is not better than lab rats though. In the first episode there is the thing. Which I thought was a little inappropriate. They could of deleted it but over all nothing to bad. Plus some jokes may be inappropriate but after all it is a tv show and we watch it for a little chuckle. We do not watch it for logic. Plus e watch and leave it. They may be some bad kids but they learn a lesson in the end and they still care about things. Luke is a pranking man but still does not do bad pranks. Zuri gets whatever she wants but still it is fake. In one episode Emma is acting bad but she learns by jessie that it is common to be sad and then happy. In the end emma learns a lesson. It is a great show.
Kid, 9 years old April 28, 2015

good show, but not that great

this show is good, but only season 3 and 4. season 1 and 2 were not that great because the storyline for the episodes weren't good but for the other seasons the show became more interesting overall, good show.
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2015

Funny but low standard

This is a funny show but is a bit of a grown up feature to it. This show is good but can get old. And includes pre-teens and teens flirting in every direction.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymiss .awsome April 10, 2015

this is good

Jessie plays a great role model because she teaches young kids people care and love you more than ever "Jessie" is your typical fish-out-of-water story. Jessie is a small-town teen who leaves her Texas roots to take a job as a nanny for the Ross family's four precocious kids in New York. Heading the family are the parents: supermodel-turned-business mogul Christina and movie director Morgan. The oldest of the four children, teenager Emma, is the only biological child of the bunch. Her three brothers and sisters are all adopted -- American adoptee Luke, Indian adoptee Ravi and African adoptee Zuri. While watching four kids can be challenging for a teenager, Jessie has help in the form of the family's butler, Bertram, and the building's 20-year-old doorman, Tony. Adding to Jessie's challenging task is the family's pet, a 7-foot Asian water monitor lizard.
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2015

Jessie and Disney channel

Well I love love love watching Jessie, but Disney channel gets away with a lot of jokes some kids shouldn't hear sometimes we don't pick them up or understand them but sometimes we do. In the first episode of Jessie she gets thrown out of a cab and her suit case opened up and a bra comes out and a little girl ( zuri ) ask what it is and Jessie tells her it is a sling shot and the door man around Jessie's age starts to laugh, and the boy Luke in further episodes puts a video camera in jessies room to try and get footage of her doing things such as sleeping in her bed.Jessie always finds them but I think it is a little weird. But all in all there are lots of times where the kids stand up for each other and help each other out.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCallie00 March 13, 2015

It's an Okay TV Show

IMO, Jessie is an okay TV show, no matter what other viewers say. It's actually "good" considering the Disney Channel standards these days. It's cute and charming and sometimes a little funny. Can be kind of annoying, though. There are a few very subtle sexual innuendo mainly about Luke hitting on Jessie, but little kids won't get it. Jessie doesn't have the best role models, but there a few good messages at the end. There is a loving family with spoiled children who has a heart of gold underneath their bratty personalities. Jessie is fairly entertaining to little kids (like under 11 or so). Any older, it can be blandish and eye-roll-worthy. Still, an all right show. :)
Teen, 17 years old Written bylovaajesus March 1, 2015

My favorite show on the Disney Channel

A hysterical PG-rated sitcom that has the same first impressions of older Disney shows. The only thing that irritates me is that people on the Internet claim this show is racist just because it has people from other races. My message to those people: No. That makes the show "diverse," which is a good thing. That doesn't make it "racist." You guys are the ones who are racist by doing this. And as for stereotypes, Jessie is a kids' show, it's not trying to offend anyone, otherwise Disney Channel wouldn't have it on the air. Whether or not you're one of those people who want the old Disney back, I highly recommend this program to you! :)
Kid, 10 years old February 20, 2015

Good, but some sex

I really like this show, but the show has some kissing and flirting, which is why I was questionable about this TV show being rated TV-G. Because of the iffy sex, it should not be for under 9 year olds. Besides that, the show was great!
Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2015

Alright

This show can be HILARIOUS. Sometimes they mention, in a joking way, "the talk". It bothers me because every time they say this on TV my brother asks me.
Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2015

Jessie

Don't waste your time with this dumb show. Jessie is about kids who live in a suite in a penthouse who live with a nanny and a butler. This show is unrealistic . A group of kids just wander without adult supervision in NYC! Yeah like that's going to happen . I am a fan of debby Ryan but her work in this show was disappointing. Don't bother. Don't waste your time . Watch this movie called radio rebel . It is way better then this piece of garbage.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDisneyAndNickReviews February 14, 2015

Best show on Disney Channel

There's just so many laughs in this show. I also like that the first impression the show gives is kinda like that of older Disney shows (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, Sonny With a Chance, Shake It Up).
Teen, 13 years old Written bymajorcritic11 February 1, 2015

Disney Creates Yet Another Stupid Show

This show is so stupid. It includes every stereotype, and has some sex jokes, and racism that flies over the heads of young children.
Kid, 11 years old January 24, 2015

Are There ANY Role Models?

You can let your kid watch this whenever. But it might be disappointing when you actually watch the show. First of all, I am going to say things about actors and actresses that I feel strongly about. No offense to the actors, mostly I will talk about the show. Characters and such. Jessie is not a good nanny. She doesn't watch her kids and often leaves them alone. In one episode she leaves the building with the butler and they are still there. At night. One of the kids is little, and two are troublemakers. Like you read in the Common Sense review, there is some stereotyping involved. Emma, the oldest Ross child, is the center of the consumerism warning. Although the family is supposed to be rich and famous, she is completely stuck up. She does not stop talking about the helicopter her parents own. (Helicopter? I know, right? THEY HAVE A HELICOPTER!!!!) I have noticed that in all Disney Channel shows, the family seems to live in a huge house. Jessie and the kids live in a penthouse, with counts as a huge house, even bigger! The characters act like the only thing that matters are guys. And looks. They somehow correspond to make some sort of monster show that your kids PROBABLY should NOT be watching.
Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2015

Good show

Kid, 10 years old December 27, 2014

good show

Good show good for anyone 9 or over it teaches kids some lessons in some episodes but there is a bit of sex like bra escaping a suitcase in the first episode, a magazine about stuffing bras and there's this boy who wants to look at lady's in bikini's
Teen, 13 years old Written by5sosgurl7 December 10, 2014

This show is not inappropriate compared to other shows these days!

Calm down people, sure here and there, there are some iffy humour but that's just for laughs, it's a great show with positive messages at the end, anyways it's a family Disney show and rated PG if not G. So watch it!
Kid, 11 years old November 3, 2014

good

JESSIE has a little bit of dating but not that much, so it is pretty good for young children. I wouldn't let people under five watch it. It is really funny and has good acting. The problem with it is that Luke has a crush on his nanny, but I still watched the whole entire thing and I liked it.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycyberboy5red October 11, 2014

The best show on Disney Channel

There's just so many laughs in this show.
Kid, 8 years old September 29, 2014

Horrible

The jokes are stupid, Jessie is annoying, and the kids do not give any good messages. They treat each other very poorly. In one episode, they were calling each other 'poopyheads' and 'boogerbutts'. Also, there is too much bribing.