All teen and kid member reviews for Jessie

Kid, 8 years old September 29, 2014

Horrible

The jokes are stupid, Jessie is annoying, and the kids do not give any good messages. They treat each other very poorly. In one episode, they were calling each other 'poopyheads' and 'boogerbutts'. Also, there is too much bribing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjunem27 September 20, 2014

boring... bad acting... hard for kids to understand... some racism and image bullying

Kid, 9 years old September 1, 2014

good show

i have heard of this show a long time ago but i wasn't inserting in it but now i am maybe its because i heard Peyton List and Karan Barr is there (actors I've been intersected in since i watched the wimpy kid films)are maybe that its funny but this program is suitable for all ages and the jokes are a bit sexual but kids won't understand it the theme song isn't that bad and there isn't any raisatiam but am going tell some jokes from Jessie Emma:Am going to the Halloween party. Jessie:But you're not an adult.Emma:I know thats I stuffed my bra. That is one exmaple but i d get some of the jokes just tell your kids not to be askng question about stuffing your bra and tell them that you will understand when you're older and i have only watched about 6 episodes and i haven't watch the first episode New York New Nanny but i do enjoy the show
Kid, 11 years old August 31, 2014

Iffy

Ok so I watch this but it's iffy. It uses language but instead they say:kick some asteroid,or son of a biscuit. I think it's fine for 11+ off zone-8 iffy-9-10 ok zone-11 there are some good messages that kids should know mostly in the newer ones but the role models aren't that good.
Kid, 8 years old August 8, 2014

Eh..Not bad.

Jessie is PG. I like Jessie and all, but sometimes the characters are kind of rude and disrespectful. Kick some asteroid? Is that what Disney can come up with? And dating. If this were for kids, it would not have had no dating at all. Every time they talk about dating stuff I get mad. And Ravi raising Mrs. Kipling? Too weird. But remember, it's still PG. Zuri is so sweet but sometimes really mean. And Emma doesn't care about anyone but herself sometimes. She has low grades and her parents say nothing about it. >:-/ And all she reads are teen magazines.Is there anything in the world to read besides magazines? I always praise for Jessie because She is kind, sweet, and beautiful.
Kid, 0 years old August 6, 2014

Not for kids

It has bad jokes. Jesse talks about boys in a rude way. They make jokes every second then play the laugh track it's not even funny. The jokes are not good for kids they won't even get it so what's the point in putting them in there.
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2014

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Jessie soo much! it is my favorite Disney show! It is super funny!!! The thing is, it's a bit inappropriate, like in one recent episode, Jessie asked "Where did all these kids come from?" and then Zuri said "Jessie, shouldn't you have asked your father that?" or she said something like that, and we all know what that means. But besides that, it is super funny and a great tv show to watch with your kids :D
Teen, 13 years old Written bySwimmer302 July 21, 2014

A show that the kids gets every thing handed to them

Ok to let's start with this , the show is stupid and people are saying its inappropriate BUT ITS NOT. Ok it isn't!!....... kids won't even get this stupid trash Disney channel is making .! To be honest most of the tv shows Disney is making is dumb and unrealistic . Disney should just go back to shows like "suit life on deck " and " the suit life of Zack and Cody " oh and " good luck Charlie " theses shows are more realistic then a nanny who is a high school drop out ( cause she's 18 and the kids she's baby sitting are still in school meaning she should still be in school) she also ran away from home and some how did not get in any trouble or sent to jail or court for not paying a taxi cab . And also if I fell in front Of a hotel most lost a little girl ( zurie ) would not come up to me like really have ya ever heard of stranger danger !? And most likely any kid who is watching this doesn't have parents who make millions a month that give them a weekly allowance of a thousand dollars . Yup these kids just get to sit in there butts doing absolute nothing not a single freaking chore and they get money , yeah that seem realist . And let's not even go there with all the stereotypical junk . Like really I know kids from India are really smart but all of them are social outcasts who are so nerdy that there best friend is. A lizard . I'm from India and I live in the United States for 9 years but really I'm athletic and smart and very social . I lost my accent in a year I have a perfectly English voice . He should have lost his if he been in the U S for 4 years . So the show has four kids a nanny and a butler 1 it has a dumb blond who is very poplar and only cares about looks 2 a nerdy un- athletic Social outcast who's BFF is a lizard 3 a sassy girl that has to have every thing go her way And 4 and boy who only cares about his looks and girl oh did I mention girls cause literally that's all he talks about . 5 a nanny who is a high school drop out who never went back to school or to collage but still got a job , she's also ran away from home and some how her dad never come to New York to bring her back to her home . 6. A butler who does nothing but sleep and eat and complain and yet he still hasn't gotten fired . Yup he's getting paid to do nothing just like the kids are getting an allowance for doing nothing to . Are you seeing a pattern hear cause I am. So in conclusion don't bother watching this stupid show where all the kids get every thing handed to them there brats and never learned about a thing called consequents . All this show is doing is teaching your kids to rely on you for the rest of there lives and that if they throw a tantrum they'll get every thing handed to them . So great job Disney ! I love Disney world and land but there tv channel is just sad they should go back to Suite life on deck that's so raven The suite life of Zack and Cody And last of all good luck Charlie
Kid, 9 years old July 17, 2014

Carter's back

I love Jessie and I think it's a great show
Kid, 10 years old July 14, 2014

ok

this has name calling. luke is not a positive roll model he doesn't like school hes what u dont want your kids to be. emma is self centered like zurry. most of the kids are orphants
Kid, 9 years old July 13, 2014

One of Sidney's best tv shows!

In my opinion jessie is a great show for kids aged 7 to 16. This is a funny and heartwarming show with fantastic morals and messages.
Teen, 17 years old Written byPiper L. July 11, 2014

Encourages bullying

Jessie isn't as good as the old disney shows used to be. Instead of encouraging kids to be yourself and not care what others think, it's messages are really just saying it's okay to bully and make fun of kids different from you because it's funny. There's lots of mean stereotypes and rude comments about the way other people look. The show has made fun of people who have social anxiety, made fun of people who look different from others, even made fun of kids who are gluten free (Seriously, what? This show really falls flat on jokes.) Childrens sitcoms sometimes poke fun at nerds or geeks, but this show is different. Literally almost all of the humor revolves around finding a way to make fun of someone. And the worst part is, the show is basically saying if you don't make fun of others, you're probably a geek. The 3 kids, Emma, Luke, and Zuri, who are usually the ones cracking mean stereotypical jokes are the cool, funny, and popular ones. Ravi, the kid who doesn't make fun of others is portrayed as a geek who doesn't have any friends. So basically this show is saying if you want to be cool and likable, you have to put down others who are different from you. This is probably the most negative show I've seen on the Disney Channel.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywertj July 11, 2014

too disgusting

I find this show funny and interesting but sometimes there is too much toilet humour. I have heard butt flipping phrases and saying the word bitch.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2014

Funny

I think it sends great message to all kids and gives you a laugh every time
Teen, 13 years old Written byyoloswag12 June 9, 2014

One of the best Disney Tv shows!

Fun family comedy with a funny story and interesting characters!
Teen, 14 years old Written byema is awesome 44 June 2, 2014

Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2014

Good show don't listen to the bad reviews

Look I get that there are some inappropriate jokes, but if your children aren't old enough to get them, like I was, they just sound goofy and they wouldn't make anything of it. I love the diversity of the show with all adopted kids I think that's a good message that love is what makes a family. Also its a good lessons about common tween and teen situations. In my opinion this show is hilarious and you should give it a try. The only thing that I don't like is that they often talk about beimg rich.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThooxomuefru April 28, 2014

No. Just No.

This show is awful. I only survived the first half-season. It isn't worth watching. Aside from the basic horrid quality, Jessie promotes racism, spoiled attitudes in children, stereotypes in women, and bra-stuffing. I don't know about you, but I don't want to see little nine year-olds running around on the playground with training bras filled to the brim with 2 ply toilet paper. They joke about this little foreign kid who was adopted into the family. They show kids it's normal to not have a good relationship with their parents. It's appalling. If you actually want to watch this show, or let your children watch this show, I advise against it. If you watch this show, make sure you are rock solid in your views of the world, of other people, and of yourself. Do not let children who are easily influenced by the media watch it.
Kid, 9 years old April 12, 2014

LEARNING

Good show but better for older children

There is absolutely NO educational value in this show. What is Disney trying to even teach???
Kid, 9 years old April 8, 2014

Awesome show!

This is my fav TV Show so awesome. I mean, who rates this show 1 star! I LOVE IT! But it has some love between Jessie and Tony, It is good, but not a good show for 5 and under. Awesome for 6+, though!