All member reviews for Jessie

Funny, family oriented series has some stereotyping.

Kid, 12 years old June 7, 2013

Very poor

There is a few reasons why I think show is a don't bother. Firstly, there is an episode when a seven year old named zuri, she watches a movie about dolls that kill. She disobeys her nanny and watches the movie. As they show the dream Zuri is dreaming is her dolls crawling up to her. Do you guys remember, chucky the doll. Well the dolls looked super scarylike him.Secondly, there is a episode about when Zuri says that her teddy can't have babies. A seven year old is too young to know that. Very poor and dissapointing Jessie and Disney.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycupcakehater298 May 12, 2013

Language and Sex

As a 13 year old, I find it a pretty okay show. I was going to rate this an 11, but now I'm rating it for 14 year olds now! Just like what other people say, there are a lot of sexual jokes, especially the episode "Jessie's big break". I warn that if you have any kids, probably under 10 they shouldn't watch this specific episode, mainly because of what Jessie said to this girl. She literally said "get a f**k"! This show is suppose to be targeted for 7 year olds! And they were going to far with Luke's sexual jokes in this episode too! They should pull this episode off of Disney channel now!
Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2013

good for kids

good for kids.
Kid, 12 years old April 17, 2013

Fine Show

Good for Mature Children
Parent of a 5, 8, and 11 year old Written byCassidy D. April 5, 2013

Hey Jessie! I hate you!

My three girls love disney channel, and I don't mind it all that much. But when I hear that this show is on, I immediately walk over to the TV and turn it off. The theme song is worse than Shake it Up (and that is saying something). All of the kids are horrible. One is a total boy, one is very prissy, one is racist, and one is a real brat. And I honestly thought that Kevin Chaimberlin was better than being on a stupid Disney Channel show (When I played the Seussical soundtrack, my eight year old said "Isn't Horton the same guy that plays Bertram on Jessie?"). I bet he is really embarrassed to have to say those things on live TV. The show is full of stereotypes and horrible role models. BAD SHOW.
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd March 21, 2013

this is why i dont watch channel 46

The characters are annoying,the humor is lowbrow,there's lots of stereotyping,it's slow pacing and incredibly boring
Teen, 13 years old Written byBluesky123 March 20, 2013

Not Appropriate.

This show may seem clean, just because it's G, but there are many inappropriate jokes hidden in this show. Almost every episode has some of these jokes in it. Most of them will go over kids' heads, but teenagers and adults will notice it. I couldn't believe this got a G rating! More like PG! Jessie is also very stupid and annoying. Plus it's very unrealistic. Of course a comedy sitcom has to be a little unrealistic to get some laughs, but this is over the top! And when it's over the top unrealistic, it's stupid!
Teen, 16 years old Written bykcool March 9, 2013

No Jessay

Jessie is such a waste of your time. So is every other Disney Channel show.
Kid, 12 years old February 6, 2013

HATE IT!

i do not like Jessie it is not a good show. i think no kid under 10 should watch this. DO NOT WATCH!!!
Kid, 11 years old January 23, 2013

Great Show

If your children are going to be influenced by fictional characters on a television show you as the parent should step up and teach them manners. If you children are old enough to be watching this show they should know right from wrong. Yes,the stereotyping is a bit wrong but it's just a joke. I'm Indian and Ravi just makes me laugh. This show is popular because it is a great show with talented actors and creative plot lines. If you think your going to get a heartwarming educational message from a television show your wrong. You parents need to stop being so overprotective. It's 2013 not the 90's which are apparently the "golden age" for tv. I've watched those shows and theyre great but I wouldn't trade the tv shows I have now for that. You think your generation is always the best and I mean this in the most respectful way possible: It's not so,stop complaining! You have better things to do then sit around typing up snooty reviews all day about a great television show.
Kid, 9 years old January 13, 2013

The show Jessie is awesome!

I think the show is awesome!!!! It is not inappropriate at all. You should let your kids watch it. All the kids on the show are nice. Watch the show now!
Kid, 10 years old January 11, 2013

tuesday345

I think it is a awsome show
Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2013

Good family show

Its a great family show! The nanny always trys to be the best nanny and looks out for her kids. The kids are all nice and nothing bad about this show.
Kid, 9 years old December 31, 2012

So-So

The language is bratty. Other shows are better.
Kid, 10 years old December 18, 2012

excellent

not for kids under 10 i know it has education value but not for kids under 10 and some times they kiss and date
Kid, 11 years old December 16, 2012

Hold your horses

Okay whats up with the lizards and Mrs. kipling Really i think Ravi should get rid of that Thing and get a dog! Gosh!
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2012

Great for kids!!

I'm not exactly Debbie Ryan's #1 fan, but I really like this show. I love Disney Channel, and this is your typical kids' show. It says butt, poop, stupid, and shutup, like every other kid show.
Kid, 10 years old November 24, 2012

TV G-TV PG L

Jessie's is a great show! for some people. So last night i watched Jessie and they were showing a highschool girly sassy talk about boys! And thats when i thought to my self isn't this TV show rated TV G? Well now i'm thinking they should change the rating to PG L or get off the Disney channle until they can have mature shows for younger kids! But right now you should be at least 12+ to watch Jessie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byopentherainbow November 19, 2012

Jessie review

Jessie is another out of the blue disny show.I like it but its full of subliminal messages like Luke making innappropriate comments about jessie's body.I just cant stand Luke he thinks hes soo cool just cause his family is rich.He is spoiled annoying and will let Ravi get bullied as seen in a recent episode.Next is Emma she is my least favorite character,all she cares about is phones and texting and popularity.She is a spoiled brat. She always makes mean jokes on Jessie and Bertram and the "audiende" laughs because its supposed to be funny.If Emma was my sister she would of got chewed out for all she says and she talks about bra stuffing! Example of Emma's smart mouth:Bertram-I don't spend my life on the internet. Emma-What life? Anyway see what I mean. Next Zuri: I love Skai Jackson but her character is a lil brat.She gets whatever she wants by having a tatnrum.She is sterotyped and says mmm hhmmm all the time.Also she says her stuffed bababon will never have kids.Also she wears make up,she wears mascara and eyeliner and foundation.Makeup is supposed to make women hide thier flaws.But now 8 year old girls wear it.Next Ravi- Hes like overly sterotyped everyone picks on him and excludes him.Everyone calls him the geek.Like in the one where Ravi starts public school Luke dosen't even want to be seen with him.Bertram is my favorite character he is funny, lazy,but deep down likes the rosslings and Jessie.Jessie-jessie second favorite charcater is pretty much the nanny.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydancergirl75020 November 17, 2012

It's funny.

I like this show. I think everyone just takes the jokes too seriously. The young kids watching it aren't gonna get the mild humor jokes, and even if they do get it.. you've got to be old enough that your mom taught you the do's and don'ts. seriously.