All teen and kid member reviews for Jimmy Kimmel Live

Kid, 9 years old March 15, 2014

great show

its a good show to watch and that parent review he cried for a boy who had brain cancer so really...
Kid, 8 years old July 2, 2015

Parents and Kids, give it a try

Jimmy Kimmel is a show meant for everyone. It's actually REAL comedy.
Kid, 10 years old November 17, 2012

Not the best talk show, but Kimmel is a good host,

didn't watch "The Man Show" when it was on Comedy Central (from 1999 through 2004) because I never had more than basic cable, however I did manage to catch a few reruns later on and thought hosts Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla were both very funny. It was a good idea for a show and it was carried out well. Before "Man Show" got canceled the two guys branched out into other programs (Carolla now has his own TV talk show called "Too Late with Adam Carolla" - it's a bit lame sometimes in terms of specific jokes but is a refreshingly frank show overall). Kimmel started hosting various programs and launched his own late-night talk show (apparently in 2003 but I've only started watching and hearing about it recently). I've seen a few episodes now and I think it's a good talk show. It could use a bit of work. For one, the writing isn't as strong as it could be. Sometimes the stuff is kind of lame - like the recent interview with Pamela Anderson (Kimmel hosted her roast on Comedy Central, then interviewed her on his show afterwards!), in which they had her play a game called something like "Do You Know Pam?", where the contestants answer questions about Pamela Anderson. The lame part is that they had Pamela Anderson participate in it. So far this show is pretty funny and I enjoy watching it, but they should recruit some stronger writers because it will never be on the same level as Conan or even Leno otherwise.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 30, 2012

Perfect for midnight laughs!

Jimmy Kimmel Live rocks! Very funny jokes,great voice acting,fun to watch,ect.