All teen and kid member reviews for Jimmy Two Shoes

Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2009

No point at all!

Really stupid off for everyone.
Kid, 1 years old October 10, 2012

I hate Lucius badly he's a piece of crap!

I like the show,but I don't always watch it,Because I hate Lucius. I would like it better if happy from fairy tail was on here to torment him. Make it better.If it says I'm 10,Then no crap,I'm 11. What the heck!? I'm not 1! What is wrong with you,website!
Teen, 16 years old Written bybradeblo August 7, 2013

i love it

that is so good
Teen, 17 years old Written byhamstergurl09 September 11, 2011

For a Disney Channel Cartoon, This Is Pretty Dark...

...Which is why I like it so much. I mean, come on, Miseryville is a blatantly obvious allegory for Hell, if not Hell itself. I'm not joking. All of the characters have names that are similar to that of Biblical demon figures (Beezy=Beelzebub, etc.) and they live in a town lead by someone who's goal is to make everyone miserable. As a fan of dark humor, especially in children's shows, I enjoyed this. I am so sick of Disney Channel only producing sicky-sweet squeaky-clean shows; this is a breath of fresh air. I would recommend this.
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2010

Not too interesting

Not a show i would watch all the time. I would probably watch this if there's nothing else on. Sometimes i don't watch at all.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAlonso Samillán November 10, 2013

A very good alternative to take in count, families!

One of the best shows I ever seen. Firstly, this show wasn't made for Disney. This was for Jetix. If you see the final credits, you'll see that was made for Jetix Europe, so obviously it has to be darker as it was pointed to male children. Really, my friends liked it, adults liked, everyone liked it! Jimmy Two-Shoes learns children how to be happy in a miserable world without escape, and teaches values like the importance of rules, friends and happiness in the society. Clearly, the best animated series to watch
Teen, 15 years old Written byEzekielt2 August 29, 2013

teen 12 yr old

hi my son's name is Ezekiel and he is in grade 4 and is 12 year old and he like it .he give me bad respet and he does not listen to me when the show is on
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

So-so cartoon mixes slapstick with insults...

Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 24, 2012

it's ok.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 25, 2012

I want to flush Jimmy's shoes down the toilet.

This is a terrible show! Dreadful animation,cheesey acting,and there are WAY TOO MANY clich'es on this cartoon! Don't watch!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 9, 2012

Jimmy Zero Shoes is more like it!

I'm glad this garbage was canceled in 2011! Terrible voice acting,OK animation,dreadful music,ect.DON'T WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old February 23, 2012

Great Show For Kids!

Jimmy Two Shoes is a cartoon about a (10 11?) year old boy who brings Happiness to a miserable town along with his best friend Beezy. This is an age appropriate show for ages 7 and up. I am a kid myself and I enjoy it a whole lot!
Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2011

Jimmy fan

Jimmy two shoes is a Lol show, it is for fun and is in a world that no one can explain, the violence is mostly with machines and there is no blood. but Jimmy is a good role model and is always making people smile! :D
Teen, 15 years old Written byDeadeye617 June 9, 2011

Calm down its just a 'toon.

I think that this show is excellent, so what if has has a slight demon based cartoon characters its a bit of fun for Christs shake,geash... Whats the point of complaining the show isn't making the demon thing obvious and the show is centered on a happy go lucky kid called Jimmy. Don't say that this cartoon is going to far in to the "other direction" yes I'm talking to you kdmaz! so Im just sayin dont make this into a big deal and enjoy the show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHTFMime April 17, 2011
I just came here to say that I'm not really into this show. It is fine for other kids though.
Kid, 7 years old December 29, 2010

best show ever!

i like this crazy show but misery and unplesant but who cares
Kid, 8 years old October 19, 2010

Jimmy Two Shoes

Watched 1 Esisode.Medicore.Good For Ages 5+.I Dont Blame Disney XD For This One.I Wonder How They Got The Name???..............................Hmm...Something To Think About.
Kid, 12 years old September 3, 2010

Jimmy Two Stars

This is a moderately funny and cute show, but it's kind've boring in a weird way that I can just not explain. The show is kind've dull and random and has absolutely no purpose or story. This is an ok show and you can try it to see for yourself but I for one am definitely not a fan.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 3, 2010
An okay show with a lot of potential but not just yet.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2010

two stars!?!??!?!??!

what? at least three here people! welll ok its not the most happy sappy cartoon ever but still good oh and my little brother hates it he hates almost every thing on teletoon >.>